PDA

View Full Version : Dressing in 'unusual' places or jobs

rachel_jean
11-06-2005, 06:56 PM
Do you dress in any unusual places or for any unusual jobs/tasks?

For me, it would be while working on various woodworking tasks in my workshop/garage. Especailly when the neighbors aren't home as I can leave the garage door open.

I at least wear my denim skirt, stocking and boots (the one place my boots w/chunky heels are usefull) even with just a t-shirt or sweatshirt.

Anyone dress while working on the car, doing yardwork or the like?

Rachel Jean

Adrianne
11-06-2005, 07:08 PM
I dress up when i am cleaning at home.

Wendy me
11-06-2005, 07:23 PM
ok being as i am the house wife here yes i dress to clean and i have been known to dress to do some yard work too............

hjt101
11-06-2005, 09:40 PM
I wore my stilettos when painting my apartment. They were not really visibly from outside unless I was ontop of the ladder.

Dragster
11-07-2005, 05:54 AM
Isn't it easier to paint the ceiling when you're wearing high heels? I know that the extra 4" will make all the difference, because I'm often on tip-toe when doing it, but I'll only find out for real if my wife changes her mind about CDing.

Tony

RachelDenise
11-07-2005, 05:57 AM
I have dressed while cleaning, doing laundry, and chores around the house when the family is not home. I have also dressed when studying while in college.

cathy b
11-07-2005, 06:30 AM
i dress when i work on my car. the only problem is you get dirty evey wear and have a little problem with ground clearence with my breast fourms when i'm under the car.

NylonMan
11-07-2005, 11:09 AM
Yes, I dressed in skirt,nylons,4" heels while finishing my basement a few times. It felt great. I have to admit it was hard on the feet and toes when you have to bend down all the time to pick something up.

knelson
11-07-2005, 12:18 PM
I generally dress when cleaning or cooking. But I would have to admit that painting in heels sounds fun :p

cdsandy
11-07-2005, 12:26 PM
I had just bought a new pair of 5" red patent leather pumps. I was so eager to waer them, that i watered the plants on the rooftop garden with them on. Took almost an hour and i was in heaven the whole time.

Kisses, Sandy

AMANDA12
11-07-2005, 12:32 PM
i dress up during house cleaning laundry and cooking when no body at home .Late evening i dress up and go on road in dark and some time.
2 days before I drove my car to 24/7 beauty dress supply shop after calling them and asking permission to shop in CD.Male and female associates welcomed me.I was in parking lot and collecting my courage.Male sales associats came to parking lot and told me "mem you can not seat in car in parking lot "You come in .Suddenly i collected all courage and went to store.Both associates were helping me lot and I bought one exotic dress costing $ 55. Mean time I took triel of different dress in dress room.It was a real satisfaction ;but satisfaction may get fullest when I have so CD partner to share views and helping each other.I wore new dress in store and in same dress i back to road in dark and went home at late night 11 pm.
Why we CD are not mutually help each other making them coreagious of cource in decent and respectfull manner which is well accwpted by society.
Thanks
Amanda

robbieoz
11-07-2005, 04:51 PM
As I am at home I dress occasionally, but was nearly caught last year, so am back to wearing lingerie under straight clothes..
I love it when my friends come around and they don't know, what I am wearing..Its not much but its something..
Robbie NSW

jen6891
11-08-2005, 01:20 PM
i dress up when i am at home alone and am doing chores. i also like to talk in chat rooms while dressed

paulaN
11-08-2005, 05:28 PM
I dress a lot wile camping in the maine woods at a remote fishing pond. I love too fish and I love to dress, I do not always fully dress but I always dress as far as I feel safe with. I never know when someone will show up to try there luck (at fishing that is). one of these days a game warden will show up and ask to see my licence and I will have to show him with my red or pink painted nails. woo! hoo! Seems like this is my only chance to be alone. there is always someone at my house. I never get my home alone anymore. At least I am getting a chance to dress. Just me a mother nature. Anyone want to go fishing next May or June?