PDA

View Full Version : Maid for fun...

Miss Mandy
04-15-2012, 10:41 PM
Tonight, my lovely wife wanted my maid services in a less than conventional uniform:) Because I did such a good job, she allowed me one smoke break. I must admit that the uniform was a little hot...

Do any other girls here on the forum dabble in the the "unconventional" in your dressing? (i.e. fetish clothing, latex, etc.) Mind you, I make a pretty convincing lady without the mask and with makeup, wig, and normal women's wear...its just fun for the wife and I to mix it up now and again...

Barbara Ella
04-15-2012, 10:47 PM
Maybe a little unconventional, but as long as the cleaning still got done, no harm no foul. Actually quite lovely.

Barbara

Jacqueline Winona
04-15-2012, 11:01 PM
Lol, Jessica! I'm sure it was a lot of fun, for both of you. :)

bomba
04-16-2012, 01:33 AM
wow you are one very lucky guy to have a wife like that.

Michaelasfun
04-16-2012, 10:32 AM
Absolutely, I have a french maid costume, a black dracula-like cape from halloween, metallic bikini, etc etc along with some accessories I think would be against the rules to discuss openly, but yes that's part of the fun. I'm sure your "episode" was very hot indeed........

EllieOPKS
04-16-2012, 11:23 AM
That's kind of a scary/creepy look to me. I must be too old fashioned.

Stephanie47
04-16-2012, 11:36 AM
Whatever floats your boat! I see you're ready for any tidal waves. I prefer doing my chores in more traditional attire; dress, slip, proper undergarments, hosiery and heels. OK, ok,traditional for a child of the 1950's and 1960's!

Vanessa Storrs
04-16-2012, 05:50 PM
Does the uniform come with scuba tanks?
It does look like fun though, be careful you don't get overheated as you perspiration has no way to evaporate and cool you.

Janet77
04-16-2012, 06:30 PM
Ive never been a fan of masks or hoods, but I like the rest of your outfit!

Voulez-Vous
04-16-2012, 06:34 PM
A "little hot" ?
Geeez....I would be a LOTTTT hot.
I dunno, whatever floats your boat, but it's a bit too much like the movie "Hostel" for me.

Sherrii
04-16-2012, 06:59 PM
Sure looks like fun to me, I sometimes dress as a maid, but not in the far out outfit you have, love it!! Sherrii

RADER
04-16-2012, 07:58 PM
I have a French Maid's outfit, But nothing like you have. It looks like fun, but I bet it is hot
wearing it for a long time. I like wearing my maid's dress but I do not do house work in it,
I do not want to get it dirty.
Rader

Leslie Langford
04-16-2012, 08:11 PM
Might I suggest accessorizing your latex French maid's outfit with a leather whip to really drive the point of that particular role-playing BDSM fantasy home? :eek: :heehee: :devil:

Tara D. Rose
04-16-2012, 08:15 PM
Yes we have. And like you, I also make a fairly convincing woman when I become Tara. About two years ago, after long discussion about the many ways of who and what I am. My wife and I indulged in a lot of the same things that you describe. Of course I introduced her to this long suffering suppressed side of me. She had seen Tara in many different feminine outfits and we shared girl nights together. But this one particular evening, I took several hours to get ready for my wife. Well she was in our party pool room with all of the neons lit up and all of her favorite music playing, I stepped out, and she was shocked. She was always used to so many other sides of my femininity , but on this particular might, I surprised her. I walked out much taller than my usual 5’9” tall self. I had put on my 8 inch latex thigh high boots that make me around 6’4” or 5. I also had on my black fishnets held up by a black garter belt, and a black thong designed to accommodate my maleness, and a black bra with my double “D”s in them, and along with my dominatrix all leather corset with 3 rings on either side along with my silver handcuffs attached to them, and a whip in one of my hands, etc. I mean the look would make Gene Simmons a little jealous. And so when I was all ready, I walked out. And my wife and I had a glorious good time that evening till the wee hours of the morning.
The next day, she told me that when I first walked out after getting ready for several hours, she told me that she was scared and afraid of me just with the way I looked. But it was all harmless and we had a blast. Yes I tied her to our wall made just for this kind of activity, I whipped her, but not so hard though, we have a secret word to stop everything if anything ever becomes uncomfortable for her. We still recall that evening with such fond and warm wonderful memories. She even told me that I could make a good living being this particular persona. Well maybe I could, but it’s only a side of me that I will only partake in with my beloved wife, and she never did have to use our secret word to stop the activity. I used her and she used me, and I awoken so many things in her that she didn’t know that existed in her. Yes I whipped her and hand cuffed her and I knew all the right words to say to intensify the pleasure I gave her like that on a few occasions. The next evening, she was sitting on my back massaging my shoulders, and telling me how much she loves me as well as I professed my love for her.
L&R…………Tara

JenniferR771
04-16-2012, 08:31 PM
Fetish...Oh sure...like my rubber dress, tall leather boots, handcuffs.

No cooperation from my SO...sadly.

Marguarite
04-16-2012, 10:27 PM
Miss Jessica--You look Mahvelous! And yes, we more than dabbled in that arena. My wife and i have been together for 30yrs, married for 28, i think the first night we went out for drinks fetish and cross dressing were discussed. i don't know if we were trying to shock the other or if the truth just kept rolling out of us and discovered how compatible we are. Things progressed very slowly,but over the years we have been members of a couple of bd/sm clubs and had a close circle of friends in the 'scene'. Coincedentaly i do believe i have the same outfit down to the boots. Of course, from the begining i have always been the submissive. The question is which came first, my desire to cross dress or my submissiveness, or is it one and the same. It really doesn't matter, because we enjoy both and only want to continue to make one another happy. i look forward to posting pictures soon, when we get the camera working and figure out how to get them uploaded ( i am technologically challenged). thank you for sharing.

Miss Mandy
04-17-2012, 09:43 PM
My outfit was fabulous tonight! Similar to my earlier pictures with some modifications. My wife suggested I go out in public with it minus the hood and with makeup and and wig. I felt like the Catwomen in it. The corset really pulled in the stomach and accentuated my bust line (42 DD). The thigh high boots and the derrière and hip pads helped as well :) Ladies, do you think such an outfit would be risqué in a gay bar?

Hugs,

Miss Jessica

P.S. Sorry, no pictures until next week :( But it did happen...

Organza
04-17-2012, 10:31 PM
Yeah, I'm with Stephanie47. In fact reading about her housework apparel makes me all wiggly, except I like to add six to eight petticoats. Maybe we need to start some slip and petticoat threads on this site.
Lisa

skylance
04-17-2012, 10:51 PM
Do any other girls here on the forum dabble in the the "unconventional" in your dressing? (i.e. fetish clothing, latex, etc.) Mind you, I make a pretty convincing lady without the mask and with makeup, wig, and normal women's wear...its just fun for the wife and I to mix it up now and again...

I've been looking into the Ballet boots, There's jsut somethign about those i find interesting, although, i gotta admit, they do look painful as well, lol

ginafaye
04-20-2012, 03:19 AM
oh sure we have the maid costume.

Noemi
04-20-2012, 03:29 AM
That is quite a statement. Damn Sugar!!! All I am thinking is Pulp Fiction.."Bring Out the Gimp"
Don't mean to laugh at your outfit. Thank you for sharing your photos, hot stuff. I can be quite submissive myself, quite. And an outfit like that can be transformative, even more so than a cute skirt and heels.

Purrrrrrrrfect

monalisa
04-20-2012, 07:19 AM
Sounds like it will never be boring at your house. Since you both enjoy it the sky is the limit. Go for it.

Miss Mandy
04-20-2012, 04:40 PM
That is quite a statement. Damn Sugar!!! All I am thinking is Pulp Fiction.."Bring Out the Gimp"
Don't mean to laugh at your outfit. Thank you for sharing your photos, hot stuff. I can be quite submissive myself, quite. And an outfit like that can be transformative, even more so than a cute skirt and heels.

Purrrrrrrrfect

The outfit looked better the second session...makeup, ponytail, and external corset...It was lovely...

Miss Jessica

Deanna Jeanine
04-20-2012, 04:44 PM
Does it come in blue?? I'd love to be a Sexy Kinky Smurfette...

Jenniferathome
04-20-2012, 08:14 PM
Ok, you put it out there so I have to comment. This kind of thing freaks me out. I've never understood a relationship where one hurts or humiliates the other and this is seen as a "good" thing. Sorry but this is off the charts weird to me AND I WEAR WOMENS CLOTHES!

susants
04-20-2012, 08:17 PM
i just got a couple of maids uniforms i wanted ones that are real housemaids wear even answered the door yeterday o the fed ex guy

Miss Mandy
04-20-2012, 08:54 PM
Ok, you put it out there so I have to comment. This kind of thing freaks me out. I've never understood a relationship where one hurts or humiliates the other and this is seen as a "good" thing. Sorry but this is off the charts weird to me AND I WEAR WOMENS CLOTHES!

I admit that it probably looks weird...ok, it is very weird. But the fact is I was not hurt or humiliated by this experience. My wife gets a clean house, I get to be transformed into Miss Jessica...it's a win-win situation for both of us! To be locked in that suit with a feather duster in my hand, with make-up on, and my pony-tail sticking out is intoxicating, especially in that first moment after my wife zips me up, places my hood on, and tightens the corset around my waist. She then walks me to the mirror to make me look at myself...I feel I have become the simpering sissy I have always been inside...but the gaze is short-lived because she puts me to work right after. Last night, I kissed her feet for letting me dress like this.

The other 99% percent of the week we live completely suburban, vanilla lives...this is just our weekly mini-vacation from reality...

P.S. I am also a "conventional" crossdresser as well...elegant makeup, perfectly styled wig, and a wardrobe that gets numerous compliments while in public. As an earlier poster commented, the "suit" is much more transformative. The person I am in normal life is completely erased to be replaced by a totally different persona- no recollection of past or future, only the present cleaning tasks at hand. Miss Jessica in normal crossdressing mode is just a female version or my day-to-day male self (longer hair, bigger bust, more ample derrière, and a smoker of VS 120s versus non-smoker...ha ha) with all the baggage.

Miss Jessica