PDA

View Full Version : Who post the most here?

suzy1
04-16-2012, 04:26 PM
I see the subject of going out or staying in the closet has come up again.
So it got me thinking.

Now I could be wrong but I sort of get the impression that far more members that go out dressed are posting here than those that stay in the closet. I am the exception as I never seem to stop posting from my lovely, comfortable, warm, safe, luxurious and rather sensuous closet. :)

Any thoughts on this?:thinking:

A curios Suzy

Kate Simmons
04-16-2012, 04:34 PM
I would probably post equally either way Suzy. Necessity is laid upon me though to start going out socializing and dancing again. Sounds like a nice closet anyway. BTW, did I tell you you look like my Grandson's bus driver?:)

serinalynn
04-16-2012, 04:38 PM
It's definately not me I'm not even ar 1,200 yet, and being a member of 5 forums that deal with crossdressing I spend far to much time on the computer.

Marleena
04-16-2012, 04:43 PM
Suzy I seem to be the post ***** (censored) here lately.:)

Ive only been out a couple of times. That said I don't give a flying fart who decides to or not. It is a personal decision and none of my business. If I get out more I would post less I think?

Gaby2
04-16-2012, 04:54 PM
I would love to dress, go out and post more and more and more, Suzy!
But I guess I'm just glad that I'm dressing at all, and starting to reveal more of CDing-me to the world.
I need to do this (and perhaps more and more)... I don't know why.
It really helps to post here every now and again and seek advice and support.
I hardly ever plan to post.
It just happens.
Your observations sound valid, BTW.
:hugs:Gaby

Eryn
04-16-2012, 04:59 PM
Suzy I seem to be the post ***** (censored) here lately.:)

Not even close! :)

I'm happily uncloseted, though I'm not out in my own community.

It is an interesting question, since the uncloseted would tend to be more outgoing while the closeted would have more motivation to use the forum to express themselves in a more private way. Both would drive more posting.

There's also another group, those who are so deep in the closet that they won't post to the forum.

sandra-leigh
04-16-2012, 05:05 PM
Where is the "here" you refer to?

There are people who post a lot in the Lounge, in the social threads (e.g., the pubs)

There are people who post a fair bit in the MTF crossdressing forum.

There are people who mostly post comments in response to Pictures.

There are people who do not post much in the crossdressing forum but pay quite a bit of attention to the Transsexual forum.

The people who post the most? One way or another, those who happen to be moderators or admins.

I am approaching 5000 posts, but that's over 5 1/2 years. There are those who are over 3000 after a year-ish.

BLUE ORCHID
04-16-2012, 05:07 PM
Hi Suzy, I only dress at home but I like to dress up and log in and post a couple now and then.

StaceyJane
04-16-2012, 05:11 PM
Ok, I admit I like to go out dressed and then post to brag about it a bit. :)

Barbara Ella
04-16-2012, 05:11 PM
Not near the top, but posting is something that just will not stop. Maybe nothing too original, but I do love to chat.

Barbara

Anne2345
04-16-2012, 05:14 PM
Between you and Marleena, that's a lot of posts! :D

It's a very interesting question. For me, I don't think it would be any different either way. And now that I think about it, I have written posts both from within the closet, and coming out of the closet. Regardless, even though I do not post as much as many here, the content and subject matter of my posts can vary widely. And truth be told, half the time I probably have no idea what I am talking about anyways. I'm just happy that a bunch of you haven't shown up at my doorstep angry and vengeful with torches and pitchforks. :heehee:

Kristy_K
04-16-2012, 05:28 PM
I believe I have less time to spend on here because of being on the go so much and maybe a fewer posts.

But there are a lot of times I used my laptop when I am on break at work to make up for lost time.

RebeccaLynne
04-16-2012, 06:19 PM
Now I could be wrong but I sort of get the impression that far more members that go out dressed are posting here than those that stay in the closet. I am the exception as I never seem to stop posting from my lovely, comfortable, warm, safe, luxurious and rather sensuous closet. :)

Any thoughts on this?:thinking:

A curios Suzy

Suzy, as I read the replies posted thus far, I am far and away the member of longest standing with the fewest posts who've responded... and here's why.

Like yourself, I'm an "inside the home" CD'er. I've no adventures to recount, or tittilating "narrow escapes" of discovery.

My life is one of pleasant peacefulness, seeking neither approval, acceptance, nor notoriety. As to issues raised for discussion, most have been addressed in my previous posts, and I'm not so inclined as to repeat my opinion thereafter.

I actually enjoy reading all the posts in a given thread rather than responding with my previously expressed thoughts, or echoing the responses already proffered.

I gain a lot of insight just in reading, and unless I can offer offer novel concepts or ideas, I generally refrain from adding my two cents.

Kaz
04-16-2012, 06:25 PM
Between you and Marleena, that's a lot of posts! :D

It's a very interesting question. For me, I don't think it would be any different either way. And now that I think about it, I have written posts both from within the closet, and coming out of the closet. Regardless, even though I do not post as much as many here, the content and subject matter of my posts can vary widely. And truth be told, half the time I probably have no idea what I am talking about anyways. I'm just happy that a bunch of you haven't shown up at my doorstep angry and vengeful with torches and pitchforks. :heehee:

Tell me where you live Anne and I will be there... but not with a pitchfork or torch!

Back to the thread... I guess the more I do the more I have to post about, but this forum mallarkey does consume time and there are no doubt many of us who do nothing else other than sit in front of laptops, desktop, iPads, Smartphones, etc...

There are times when I have stayed away for work, got dressed and spent the entire evening trying to get decent pics to post and then a couple of hours on this site, dressed as and looking like Kaz... and then wondering where my time went as I crawl into bed at 1 or 3am...

I should be out there and not posting maybe... but out there is scary Suzy! I have another opportunity appearing in a couple of weeks... could I be THAT brave? Go out, come back and tell you all about it... hmmm

GingerLeigh
04-16-2012, 06:29 PM
Hi Suzy,
Like you, I post from the closet.

Karren H
04-16-2012, 06:40 PM
Fine.... I haven't really dressed in a decade..... Way too busy posting here. Lol. .

Miriam-J
04-16-2012, 07:06 PM
My impression (from a statistical analysis deep inside my head ;-) ) is that it's pretty even in terms of number of posts, but those going out tend toward different topics than we home dwellers (I can't call it a closet when I can go anywhere in the house). I do note a generally more positive tone to the posts of those who go out, but haven't really kept score. And both groups seem to have a lot more silliness to share than thoughtfulness -it's good that there's plenty of room for both (and both help).

Miriam

suchacutie
04-16-2012, 07:12 PM
Suzy, I don't think that I would post more or less as a function of leaving the house. I just post when the thought strikes me, and maybe I post more when I'm home since I can't post "on the road" :)

It'll be interesting to see if we get a trend!

tina

Marleena
04-16-2012, 07:51 PM
Not even close! :)

Oh yes you're right Eryn! I guess I need to hand my crown (actually a rhinestone tiara) over now.:)

RADER
04-16-2012, 07:54 PM
Hi Suzy:
It is little (Not really so Little) Old me, Posting from my office/spare bedroom/Closet.
I am wearing my bra, forms, and a black baby doll nightie.
And you can see I have over 2400 Posts already.
I need to post more, as I am looking up to you as a leader and you have about 1,000 more than me.
I guess I better get posting...... Thank God I do not need stamps, I would be broke. LOL
Rader

sterling12
04-16-2012, 08:05 PM
What Closet?

Since I've been "out on the streets" for about ten years, I would guess that it gives the more experienced gals more anecdotes, and more information. And so, we are more likely to add something to an ongoing conversation about stuff like that.

I think the hassle is that many times we aren't believed by the folks who abide in The Wardrobe!

Trust me folks, all that crazy stuff does happen. Each time one goes out is an adventure, full of curiosities and fun occurrences. So, you all should leave The Confines of your Bedrooms too. If nothing else, we would have a lot more responses to all The "Going Out This Weekend Threads."

Peace and Love, Joanie

PretzelGirl
04-16-2012, 09:07 PM
Hard to say but I tend to believe that it evens out when you go across things. You can probably see quite a difference depending on the thread title. Also, the specific forum may lean the balance one way or another. Special Occasions and maybe Transexual :D have more people posting that get out. My calculator in my mind says the picture forum probably leans towards those that don't. After that it can get mixed up.

I think that is a good thing. We need the mixed views of people doing all different kinds of things to soak in the whole picture.

Cynthia Anne
04-16-2012, 11:50 PM
I do all my shopping, doctor visit and such fully dressed and truly enjoy posting to the people I come to love and care about! It's what makes my world turn! Hugs!

Contessa
04-17-2012, 12:34 AM
I have decided to quit posting Suzy! Cause when I post I either am trying to make a certain point or say some funny I think. But to no avail, seems like no one really reads them. So why okay I keep trying. I have been out I am no longer afraid to do so. I dress well I think and my makeup skills are pretty good. I have been to stores and meetings. I did post about wanting to know should I ride the buses and trains here, now I have already done so. I do it every Saturday. I only post usually when I think I can make some one laugh. I do not most any more or any less since going out. Most topics I want to post in are with those who are still in the closet, cause I have only been out since this time last year. Now I have a wardrobe and almost everything I need. So I won't be posting any more.

Unless someone is reading them cause you can always PM me. Why not it is available, legal and not fattening. See I did it again let me quit.

Tess

Marleena
04-17-2012, 06:19 AM
I have decided to quit posting Suzy! Cause when I post I either am trying to make a certain point or say some funny I think. But to no avail, seems like no one really reads them. So why okay I keep trying.

Unless someone is reading them cause you can always PM me. Why not it is available, legal and not fattening. See I did it again let me quit.

Tess

You better not quit Tess! I enjoy your posts.:) People read them, believe me.

Beth Mays
04-17-2012, 06:37 AM
I would love to dress more and post as often as. HOWEVER! I have this one annoying little pain that prevents both… work.
Almost 60 hours last week and plenty of weekend work that needs to be done dressing seems to have a season all its own with me.

Laura912
04-17-2012, 11:30 AM
If the closet was in the outhouse, then one would be posting from the closet while out...maybe?

Stephanie47
04-17-2012, 11:35 AM
My usual time for reading and posting is in the morning after the wife is off to work. I like to eat breakfast, watch the attractively dress women on the today show, and read and post. If I were to venture out into the world, it would be in the evening and it would not have any effect on how much time I spend on this site.

Contessa
04-17-2012, 11:37 AM
I would love to dress more and post as often as. HOWEVER! I have this one annoying little pain that prevents both… work.
Almost 60 hours last week and plenty of weekend work that needs to be done dressing seems to have a season all its own with me.

Beth

Don't let work stop you from posting. I have an idea just get a long nightie if you can. Put it on after your evening after work ritual. You look absolutely lovely in your avatar, so you tell me what other ways you used to dress after all that working. And don't work so much you need your rest girl. There is a time for work ut al I gotta go. Later

Tess

amyinhiding
04-17-2012, 08:52 PM
I rarely go out, and I rarely post here... correlation may be there!! But I tend to check in to my flickr page much more often. but I'm trying to be better! Is it too late for a New Year's resolution?? Post more, go out more?!? 0:-)