PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate fantasy

Kate Simmons
04-17-2012, 01:54 PM
I'm wondering what the ultimate feminine fantasy is others here might have. After due consideration, I've decided that I would like to be in a re-make of the James Bond movie "From Russia With Love" from 1963 and play the part of Tatiana Romanova which was played by Daniela Bianchi. It would not only be challenging but for myself would be the ultimate in artistic experssion (both makup wise and acting). How about you folks? Everyone is invited to respond since it is a female fantasy after all.:)

Cynthia Anne
04-17-2012, 04:15 PM
I quit living on hope and dreams a few years ago! The only fantasy I have left is to be a complete female! It kinda hangs around in the back of my mind and sometimes haunts me! Hugs!

ArleneRaquel
04-17-2012, 04:28 PM
In regard to fantasies coming from Bond filoms, I'll take Honor Blackman, aka Pussy Galore, in Goldfinger.

BLUE ORCHID
04-17-2012, 09:01 PM
H Kate, My Fantasy would be for total acceptance from my wife.

It looks like that you must've had a total make over your avatar looks great.

vivianann
04-18-2012, 02:56 AM
I would like to be in a remake of the movie two wong fu. I would like to play the character that Patrick Swasey played. It would be fun to do a cross country trip as one of three MtF trans women.

Kate Simmons
04-18-2012, 05:56 AM
Well, I know I set the bar pretty high but hey, I've got nothing to lose at this point and it is a fantasy after all.:)

Cheryl T
04-18-2012, 08:34 AM
I quit living on hope and dreams a few years ago! The only fantasy I have left is to be a complete female! It kinda hangs around in the back of my mind and sometimes haunts me! Hugs!

I'm in total agreement with you Cynthia.
That is the ultimate fantasy...

Kate Simmons
04-18-2012, 01:27 PM
Interesting Silk. I had similar notions with the Connery Bond films. I wanted to play both James and his current squeeze.:battingeyelashes::)

katie_barns
04-18-2012, 04:05 PM
This might be silly but in the movie '27 Dresses' when Jane was trying on all her dresses. I so wanted that to be me. My own little fashion show.
Ok, maybe its not an ultimate fantasy but it's one I have all the time.

KimberlyJean
04-18-2012, 05:22 PM
I would like for my life to be exactly the same except that I would get to live it for one week as if I had been born a woman. Or be able to switch back and forth.

Lorileah
04-18-2012, 05:48 PM
I always wanted to drive the PCH in a convertible over several days, just leisurely driving in a miniskirt and blonde hair, and sunglasses ala Sophia (or Marilyn or Ann-Margret). A 1964-75 Vette would be perfect. Maybe meet someone and flirt and have dinner watching the sunset...:daydreaming: Maybe meet many different people, flirt have dinner and then at the end a big party in Long Beach.

And be a kept woman after that by a rich guy or woman. Well it is ultimate.

Kate Simmons
04-18-2012, 05:52 PM
Hold on thar Baba Boy, I thin my second ultimate fantasy would be to play Quick Draw McGraw. Ow, that smarts an' don you forget it!:battingeyelashes::)

Lori B
04-18-2012, 06:21 PM
I wanna be Linda Lovelace.......without my youtube video....lol:heehee:

Emilie_la_Nuit
04-18-2012, 06:26 PM
Ultimate fantasy: shooting a nice calendar with eleven other crossdressers. With friends, we are working on this right now. I hope we will succeed in this project!

Launa
04-18-2012, 08:56 PM
Ultimate fantasy would be to dress how I want when I want without causing a household uproar or riot in the world.

Postopadmirer
04-18-2012, 09:11 PM
My fantasy. Be able to wear something cute (and look cute) I see in the store in a size that is cute, and not have to worry about if they have it in 44D or shoe size 11+
Wendy

Roberta Lynn
04-18-2012, 09:13 PM
My ultimate fantasy?
Scoring the winning goal in overtime against Karren Hutton's hockey team.
Then coming out of the locker room dressed prettier than her.

Hi Kate :)

NathalieX66
04-18-2012, 09:16 PM
If you're talking about fetish fantasies, I have them. Somehow they mysteriously diverged from the "gender identity" aspect of me. Being a girl in the world is just being a girl, and doing so makes me feel whole as a person. To me, it feels like switching from a red light to a blue light, and I love the diversity of color. There's a strong female side of me, and it needs to be expressed.

The fetish side of me is driven by my male libido , and a crazy imagination. I often wish the male libido wasn't there, it just gets in the way sometimes....but hey, we're human, and this is who we are.

Costume
04-19-2012, 01:49 AM
To be given free access to Mariah Carey's entire wardrobe!

Organza
04-19-2012, 01:55 AM
Gosh, am I the only kinky outlier? My ultimate is to be forced to dress perfectly and work as a housemaid 16 hours a day, frustrated, humiliated, and punished without mercy.
Lisa

Nicola2876
04-19-2012, 03:23 AM
Julia Roberts' character in Pretty Woman but to start off as male and be transformed nto a beautiful woman with hormones and surgery. And live happily ever after of course

Cary
04-19-2012, 08:47 AM
I would want to have free access to anything I wanted to wear when I wanted and look awesome:-)

daviolin
04-19-2012, 09:20 AM
Well Kate, I have many fantacy's I would love to explore. One that came up the other day was a 45 year class reunion. I asked my wife if she would go with me en fem. And belive it or not she agreed. So in October, Daviolin is comming out to her whole class of 67. This is going to be a hoot. Daviolin

Jennifer Monroe
04-19-2012, 11:34 AM
Im thinking like the fantasy that Lorileah mentioned....sounds good to me and the Pretty woman character is also excellent

Jeannie
04-19-2012, 11:50 AM
Mine is a little like Lorileah's. I would like to be able to out into the world without fear and meet someone for a beautiful dinner with wine and be treated like a real lady for an entire evening. I guess what I am really saying is I want to go on a date. What's a PCH?

susmitha
04-19-2012, 11:51 AM
my ultimate fantasy will always remain a fantasy. i will explain it from imagination.

one day my wife says she is fed up of routine and wants to try something new in the relationship. she says we should exchange our clothes and also exchange our roles as husband / wife for a week. i readily agree. our sizes are actually same. she makes me up as beautiful woman. then she dresses as a man. we live in reversed roles for a week. i really enjoy my life as the wife and she her life as the husband. during lovemaking, i really enjoy as a female as my "husband" dominates me and takes me with some force.

Jennifer Monroe
04-19-2012, 01:19 PM
PCH is Pacific Coast Highway in California

KateSpade83
04-19-2012, 04:16 PM
My ultimate female fantasy is if I changed into a real woman then I'd try sex with two hot guys... dressed as a secretary, cheerleader, and schoolgirl. I have the clothes but I'm still a man so oh well...

Sam-antha
04-19-2012, 04:29 PM
If it is to be Bond, then I plump for the white bikini.
~S~

Organza
04-21-2012, 02:10 AM
Daviolin,
That's just wonderful. I can't wait to hear everything.
Lisa

mellisa
04-21-2012, 03:24 AM
I want to open a B & B for crossdressers. Outside would be beautiful gardens for strolling in long dresses. Horse back rides and fishing, etc... I would dress up and cook for them, entertain them, BE with them. What ever it takes so the guests had a good time.

Angel Baby
04-21-2012, 03:40 AM
I'm with you there, but we can still have sex with two hot guys, right?

Danielle Gee
04-21-2012, 04:31 AM
I'd like to have the dress that Jennifer Lopez wore on "Idol" last week OMG......Plus the body to match of course!

Kate Simmons
04-21-2012, 07:15 AM
I want to open a B & B for crossdressers. Outside would be beautiful gardens for strolling in long dresses. Horse back rides and fishing, etc... I would dress up and cook for them, entertain them, BE with them. What ever it takes so the guests had a good time.Okay Hon, Let me know when you are ready. I'm retired and could be your partner on this venture. We could even turn it into a Katie Wannabe type arrangement where we help them out with going out, etc.:)

Aprilrain
04-21-2012, 07:44 AM
marriage is probably the most "female" fantasy that I harbor. intellectually i know marriages kill relationships but its still nice to fantasize about a wedding and sometimes i refer to my BF as my husband:heehee:

xdressed
04-21-2012, 11:26 AM
I would just love to be all dressed up by my GF and spend a lovely night in together ending in the most amazing sex.

Jeannie
04-21-2012, 12:00 PM
PCH is Pacific Coast Highway in California

Thanks Jennifer us southern belles down here don't always get it. Oh yea, I am blonde and blue eyed too so sometimes that gets in the way. LOL!!! Hugs!

Chardonnay Merlot
04-21-2012, 12:36 PM
A black bodysuit, a great pair of legs... And a sporty Astin-Martin.

Emma Peel :)

amanda williams
04-21-2012, 08:46 PM
Ultimate fantasy: shooting a nice calendar with eleven other crossdressers. With friends, we are working on this right now. I hope we will succeed in this project!

Let us know how it all turns out, I would love to have a calender like that hanging by the fridge. My partner and I send you many good wishes with this venture and truly hope that it turns out well.
Oh yes and please have fun doing it.

Organza
04-21-2012, 09:22 PM
This is a beautiful idea.
I mean the B&B.
Lisa

TheresaLynn
04-21-2012, 09:42 PM

I'm totally down with that. If I ever get a good shot I'll sent it too you.

To be given free access to Mariah Carey's entire wardrobe!

Hell yea!

I want to open a B & B for crossdressers. Outside would be beautiful gardens for strolling in long dresses. Horse back rides and fishing, etc... I would dress up and cook for them, entertain them, BE with them. What ever it takes so the guests had a good time.

That sounds awesome.

Fantasy: Hmm... Uma Thurman, Pulp Fiction - Liv Tyler, Armegedden - Julia Roberts, Lady in Red - Jamie Lee Curtis, True Lies - I can go on and on...

ConnieD
04-22-2012, 05:00 AM
I would love to get dressed and go to a salon with a girlfriend. Have my hair done, makeup, manicure, pedicure then shop, lunch, shop til I drop. Coffee, change for the evening and go to a live play.

Connie

JamieTG
04-22-2012, 04:28 PM
Being a cute college girl hanging out with my girlfriends.

Kate Simmons
04-22-2012, 04:55 PM
I think my next mini fantasy is going to be portraying the superheroine Black Canary from the erstwhile Smallville TV series.

windycissy
04-22-2012, 11:03 PM
I fulfilled my lifelong fantasy last year: being taken out for dinner and dancing at the Top of the Mark in my little black dress, it was like a fantastic dream

leotard fan
04-23-2012, 04:52 AM
next week i will make a Tinker Bell (of peter pan history) costume. and i will use it with a stripe green and black pantyhose and a yellow hair...

paulinescotlandcd
04-23-2012, 05:14 AM
Well i always thought it would be great to re-shoot the pop video of Girls Aloud hit Biology along with other like minded CD'ers. It has everything, great dancing and superb outfits.

Now I can hear all those in the USA ask "who are Girls Aloud??" You will need to trust me on this one, it is a catchy tune and the change of outfits is just so well done.

Honestly, please give the video a look and see what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBPtP4t2J1k&ob=av2e

So who is up to re-shoot with me?

candicd
04-23-2012, 10:58 AM

I'm with you Mellisa. I want to do the same in Texas. You would have to move here though. It's too cold in PA.

I'll also go with Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. I tell my wife I'm going to buy her some of those thigh High boots.