PDA

View Full Version : Excersizes

skylance
04-18-2012, 03:32 AM
I was wondering if there are specific type of excersizes that I could do that could help me attain a more feminine body type, right now, i have a very broad chest and shoulders as well as a few extra pounds that i need to lose anyways, but if there is anything I can focus on, any advice would be appreciated.

Sky

kimdl93
04-18-2012, 06:57 AM
can't fix the shoulders. Diet is where you'll need to focus first, and perhaps some work on your lower torso - squats, various other exercizes focusing on the glutes.

JessHaust
04-18-2012, 07:40 AM
Cycling will build very sexy leggs

Sarasometimes
04-18-2012, 07:51 AM
Bone structure is bone structure but I would think glute exercises like donkey kicks, ab crunches, and then hip flexors (lie on side and raise opposite leg up therefore spreading your legs may help with giving you a slight hip. My method is much lazier, a control undergarment and hip padding makes those shoulder more in proportion.

Jenniferathome
04-18-2012, 08:02 AM
The bottom line is, no. You body I sbuilt on a skeleton that you can not change via exercise. You can restrict calories and do more aerobic exercise, like biking or running and get thinner but even then you will be muscled for a woman.

JessHaust
04-18-2012, 08:15 AM
The bottom line is, no. You body I sbuilt on a skeleton that you can not change via exercise. You can restrict calories and do more aerobic exercise, like biking or running and get thinner but even then you will be muscled for a woman.

All very true, but in this day even muscled women are considered attractive, which is good for us!

Cheryl T
04-18-2012, 08:25 AM
Work on the belly and toning arms and legs. Squats will give you muscular legs.
Walking is always good for toning as is light weights (soup cans work) and lots of repetitions. Cut back on the sweets and maybe try some crunches to tighten the tummy.
Your lower half is what it is...that's why they make padded panties to help us get that hourglass figure.

Badtranny
04-18-2012, 12:10 PM
Well actually there is.

I've been experimenting and researching for a couple of years now and there are a few things I've learned.

- STOP lifting any kind of weights, some may disagree, but I believe my body is the proof
- STOP doing ab crunches or situps etc. Your abs need work but work them some other way. Crunches actually increased my waist size.
- STOP eating. I'm not joking, feminizing your body requires serious calorie restriction
- START doing yoga but tell the instructor what your goals are.
- START doing cardio work, including the Brazil Butt-lift work outs.
- START cycling or running at least once a week, your goal is to drop fat AND muscle quick enough to keep you motivated

This is pretty basic stuff just remember that you're not trying to get into "shape". Your goal is to feminize so don't listen to anyone who tells you to lift, or eat more or whatever. Muscular women are attractive but you are NOT a woman and will have no hope of ever looking like one if you try to retain muscle. My back used to be very broad and my shoulders very muscular (damn motocross). They are now extremely close to looking female because I haven't lifted a weight in over 2 years.

Feminization takes a firm commitment but you can get pretty close if you're serious. HRT also helps eventually, but testosterone is your friend in the beginning.

Xena
04-18-2012, 12:50 PM
I have a big bone build. It makes no different to me, I am going to join a gym and go into the weight room. I believe one can have some degree of shaping ones body. The only thing is finding the right cloths I like to wear.

DonnaT
04-18-2012, 01:12 PM
Skeleton and muscle are two different things.

Donna Rose (http://www.donnarose.com/Home.html) was a wrestler with a great build, she indicated that she toned down by not doing anything, exercise or otherwise, that could possibly build upper body/arm muscle.

Aerobics and stretching (yoga) will lengthen the muscle fibers to make the appear leaner.

busker
04-18-2012, 01:25 PM
I was wondering if there are specific type of excersizes that I could do that could help me attain a more feminine body type, right now, i have a very broad chest and shoulders as well as a few extra pounds that i need to lose anyways, but if there is anything I can focus on, any advice would be appreciated.

Sky

Melissa has some very good advice. Without more of your measurements, hard to say how you might look, but doing anything to build muscle is not in your favor. The ballet exercises are toning exercises and will help your shape from the waist down. Eating less works better than exercise to burn calories because 3 major sports schools have already determined that exercise will keep you at the weight you want but won't really help you get there. Count calories. Once you loose 10% of your body weight the body will start to fight back so you will have a period of slow going. I lost 30 pounds + just by watching what I eat and time. Google ballet exercises at home. That is what I am currently doing and it works and actually my bad back feels better for it. Please don't tell me ballet exercises are for SISSIES or I'll hit you with my purse!

Chari
04-18-2012, 02:06 PM
Great advice from previous posts! Consider this - that somewhere there is a GG with the same basic body size as you, trying also to have a toned body! It all takes time and commitment. There are some good books on feminine exercises that may help. Stay with it -you CAN do it!!!

Michaelasfun
04-18-2012, 02:18 PM
Walking/jogging combined with cutting calories worked (and is working for me). I have coffee and a banana for breakfast, large salad for lunch, then a normal dinner with small portions (normal meaning something from each food group). I started at 235 and today am 206, so it does work, but does require discipline to stay on track of course.

Darla
04-18-2012, 02:21 PM
I second the ballet regimen- build lean long muscle, has all sorts of great outfits to wear while doing (think tutu, tights and ballet flats) and makes you feel so femme. Perfect CD exercise.

Just make sure to get lots or cardio in there too. Ballet can be strenuous but not a real fat burner. And when all else fails go for the padding, shape wear or corset! Kisses!

Simply Joslyn
04-18-2012, 02:26 PM
actually I too thought this today so i did a little search and found this http://www.reneereyes.com/Webdocs/make-4body2-exercise.htm I'm pretty convinced and plan on trying it, but there is also pages on there for diet and such so it looks like it'll teach you some things

cyndigurl45
04-18-2012, 02:48 PM
I still have the shoulders, arms and chest, my chest has been some what swallowed up by my breast ;)

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-FvCcRmtdO70/TdvmBHYcXPI/AAAAAAAAAYA/ZLcZsCV0r18/s288/37859_1357597219604_1221703109_30923749_6131423_n. jpg

I quit lifting anything more then 15lbs. and increased the reps and cardio, cardio, cardio

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-MsAIXq2HYBw/TeVLnPzrF4I/AAAAAAAAAY0/UkWO6fjIYA4/s288/44512_1385456876078_1221703109_31001075_650342_n.j pg

prettytoes
04-18-2012, 07:59 PM
Cycling will build very sexy leggs

I ride 7 miles every day....it has done wonders for my legs and "backside". I used to have a very flat rear end, now it has some shape, and is very solid.
I lost a total of 50 lbs by eating better, and riding my bike. I have a bum ankle, so running is not an option for me.

Also, don't forget your sports bra! I have also found that yoga pants and capris are super comfortable to work out in. I also like to wear a jogging skort when I do the eliptical when the weather is bad. It feels great brushing against my legs. Some girly clothes make the workout much more fun. Anything you can find that motivates you will help. I ride my bike pre-dawn, so I can get away with running capris, and I wear a sports bra under my shirt.

Jenniferathome
04-18-2012, 08:41 PM
All very true, but in this day even muscled women are considered attractive, which is good for us!

Jess, I'm with you. I like athletic women, BUT you certainly notice them in a crowd. Makes blending the challenge for a CD

KimberlyJean
04-18-2012, 08:57 PM
I am going to start by saying I was a powerlifter for over 10 years. Any cardio will work but have you ever seen a muscular marathon runner, alot of running 5-10 miles 4-5 days a week will drop muscle mass and any extra fat you might have. The more you run, the faster it will come off. Of course for shape you will have to pad your butt and hips. I have to do alot of calastinics(sp) for my job but I have still dropped from 265lbs to 220lbs. The breast forms cover my pects but arms and shoulders take forever to shrink, so it is long sleeve tops for me! I was worried biking would bulk up my legs but it doesn't.

Postopadmirer
04-18-2012, 09:04 PM
I still have the shoulders, arms and chest, my chest has been some what swallowed up by my breast ;)

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-FvCcRmtdO70/TdvmBHYcXPI/AAAAAAAAAYA/ZLcZsCV0r18/s288/37859_1357597219604_1221703109_30923749_6131423_n. jpg

I quit lifting anything more then 15lbs. and increased the reps and cardio, cardio, cardio

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-MsAIXq2HYBw/TeVLnPzrF4I/AAAAAAAAAY0/UkWO6fjIYA4/s288/44512_1385456876078_1221703109_31001075_650342_n.j pg

Cyndi,
Wow. I think you know what you are talking about and you have the pictures to prove it. No way I would say that back picture is anything but a woman. What else are you doing? Or not doing?
Wendy