PDA

View Full Version : Ladies, Your The Best!!!

hmerkin
04-18-2012, 08:15 AM
Hello Wonderful Ladies..Your The Best>>>!!! I just wanted to take the time to say THANK YOU! - For listening and responding! You all are wonderful people! I am by no means talking down to you.. I fully understand there are numerous very intelligent people, (each of you), for whom make a "Positive" difference everyday within our society. Although, my difference is wearing panties, bra and pantyhose, (and dreaming of wearing 3-4 inch high heel pumps), under My male suit everyday day--(No doubt, this would include most of you!!!) Thank you for being who you are!!!!! I Love you All - Hugs Crystal!!!

Barbara Ella
04-18-2012, 03:24 PM
And warm generous hugs right back to you Crystal. Keep on keeping on girl.

Barbara

RADER
04-18-2012, 03:33 PM
You are correct;
A few years ago, just wearing panties under my male clothes was a huge thing.
Now I am under dress most of the time. Like today, Panties (24/7) Bra, knee high
black nylons, fem jeans, (Sorry Karren, but somebody has to wear them) and a drab shirt
just to look a little male on the outside.
I went to the store, a flower shop, cut the grass, went to get gas for the mower, everything.
And nobody was the wiser. This is a big leap for me, and thanks to all the friends of this
Forum for giving me the confidence to do it.
Rader

sissystephanie
04-18-2012, 05:54 PM
Very Warm Hugs to you, Crystal. I underdress every day in panties and bra, and usually wear femme outer clothes at least part of the day! I am a crossdresser, so I crossdress!!

BLUE ORCHID
04-18-2012, 08:58 PM
There is really no gauge to measure crossdressers by each of us has our own level that they are comfortable with.
From the 24-7's to the once or twice a year dressers.