PDA

View Full Version : Dressed for success....

Kate Simmons
04-19-2012, 11:29 AM
I was listening to my vinyl record of Roxette's first album "Look Sharp!" and of course I had danced en femme to the first selection "The Look" many times before but on playing the second selection "Dressed for Success", I began practicing how I would interpret that on the dance floor. I came up with some interesting moves to co-incide with the music and the words. You have to realize that when I dance en femme I basically become one with the music and as a result there is kind of a magical energy of freedom in the air. This is really what I love to do. Circumstances during the last few years have dictated otherwise. I'm hoping soon to once again do this on a regular basis. Anyway, this is one particular form of dressing for success in being successful in what I want to accomplish. Has anyone else been able to accomplish their desires or goals while dressed en femme?:)

Nikki A.
04-19-2012, 12:51 PM
Being dressed and out is a goal in itself. One done for the bucket list lol.

kelliT
04-19-2012, 03:19 PM
I like how you said magical energy of freedom in the air. I went out in public , various times and rewarding and positive times. Now I am approaching a different type of freedom. Although now I do full girl mode rarely I've turned my goals into freedom of expression from an adrogynous area. I am exploring wearing comfortable womens clothes that are hip and meshing them with my boy mode. I'm in my forties so trying to be not over the top. So far I am pulling it off.

Marleena
04-19-2012, 03:40 PM
Oh Kate I love Roxette!

Too bad I have two left feet.:)

Success with dressing? Not sure yet. I have an event coming up that will give the answer.

kelliT
04-19-2012, 03:46 PM
Everything but the Girl. This is the pandora station I usually have up while I am dressing.