PDA

View Full Version : i read a lot

lori m crawford
04-19-2012, 05:14 PM
i read alot about you gals going out dressed an doing a lot things like shopping dinner an other things but wen you are dressed an out do you not fell your male body even tho your dressed or is you male body not ther an you have a female body an not be a ware of it dreassed for me wen i dress all the way i dont fell my male parts or body i fell like a female an a nother ? wen you can dress like for a day or a week an have to go back to being you are you sorry you can stay as youror you glad to go back i am not talking famy frinds or work that you haft to do but you wood you dress ever day if you cood or just some times :)

STACY B
04-19-2012, 05:25 PM
No way ,, I dress alot almost everyday all day ,, An the more I do it the less that I even give it a second thought its so normal . When you dress alot ,,You can ask the rest of the more exsperanced chix that it becomes so normal that the only way you will rememeber is if someone says something about what you have on . Or if you get something new , But alot of chix dont realize is when they stress about something so small an do another thing that is a little bigger that the first thing dont even matter . Just like underdressing , Now if you wear pantys you will focus on them ,, But if you ad a bra you will forget all about the pantys , An if you where some sandles yull forget about the bra ,, SO on ,, So on ,,TRY IT !!

Michaelasfun
04-19-2012, 05:27 PM
Hi Lori,

When I dress, I feel like I do become another person and relish being effeminate, so for me I guess the answer is that I leave maleness behind temporarily. In terms of frequency, I dress some days and not others, it just depends on how I feel on a given day.

kimdl93
04-19-2012, 06:05 PM
No magical transformation occurs when I'm dressed, regardless of whether I go out or not. But I'm not any more aware of my male body than I am any other time. I'm me but I will grant that I feel more feminine in an emotional sense when dressed.

Cynthia Anne
04-19-2012, 06:27 PM
Hi Lori! I dress everyday so as far as I'm concerned my 'male' body doesn't exists! Hugs!

AllieSF
04-19-2012, 06:38 PM
Lori, I go out a lot and, as others have said, I am just me dressed as a woman. The male parts, the female clothes, under and over, really do not do a lot for me except make me look the way that I want and add to the enjoyment of just being out and interfacing with the real world. My biggest thrill with any outfit is when I am super pleased with the results of all my efforts to try to coordinate everything and attain that special look. As Stacy said, the more you wear the less you think about it, that is if you go out. It may be different if one gets all dressed up and stays home.

Cheryl T
04-20-2012, 09:12 AM
While I can't magically change what's beneath my clothing that doesn't stop me from "forgetting" it's there.
When I dress, I am Cheryl, plain and simple.
I don't find myself thinking about what I'm doing in the sense that I am "disguised" to the world. I simply am ME and all I think about is what am I having for dinner at the restaurant, Wow...what a cute dress and look at that price, I should have worn more comfortable shoes for all this mall walking, I hope the rain doesn't ruin my hair and things like that. That is my reality when I'm out...not what lies beneath the clothing.

Persephone
04-20-2012, 01:36 PM
I'm with Cheryl T. She summed it up nicely.

Hugs,
Persephone.

JessHaust
04-20-2012, 01:53 PM
I'm going with Allie on this one. When out I'm just Jess and don't think about my body. It really about attitude, and I'm always such a social butterfly that I don't have time to time about much else. The exception is after many hours out on heels, my feet demand attention eventually!

ArleneRaquel
04-20-2012, 01:59 PM
I'm having too much fun socializing to think about my looks/passability . When alone, I really don't think about the people aroun, one exception teenagers, though they haven't been a problem recently.

Wonderwho
04-20-2012, 02:01 PM
Okay so I need some pratice but there is only one thing that seems to cause me any problems, it is not heels ( can't really wear them) it's that I have not perfected the fine art of tucking! More than once I have felt reall good about how I looked and In the next second there were stars in my eyes.
Okay so I have learned some wonderfull lessons, don't sit down on a unpadded chair like you were hoppin on a horse.
If you decide to sit in someons sports car be carefull, there are low to the groung and have raised sides on the seats.
I don't go out except underessed but am working toward a goal.
I have to go get some ice and reread the first sticky thread..... LOL

Joanne f
04-20-2012, 03:36 PM
I find that it is more of a mental state rather than a physical feeling and the clothes just help to enhance the mental feeling of your feminine side , would I like to be dressed very feminine all the time " No" as I think this would loose you some of the special feelings when you do , as the saying goes " You can have to much of a good thing".

lori m crawford
04-20-2012, 06:19 PM
most of you are right but are you more you then what you are an wen your out dressed an what you are wareing do you thank about a bra shoes dress girdle panties just walking in a mall what makes you fell more femm then male

Frédérique
04-20-2012, 07:44 PM
...wen you are dressed an out do you not fell your male body even tho your dressed or is you male body not ther an you have a female body an not be a ware of it dreassed for me wen i dress all the way i dont fell my male parts or body i fell like a female an a nother ?

It’s as though my male body disappears completely, even though the newly restrictive yet revealing clothes I wear hug my male form incessantly – you would think that I would be made MORE aware of myself, and not less, but a miracle happens, and I forget the “boy” entirely...
:battingeyelashes:

This may be what they call “suspending disbelief,” and it feels like magic... :)

Rogina B
04-20-2012, 08:36 PM
For me,my maleness leaves me{not much left...worn out] and I become happy.I have nothing in my panties,which helps with acting as a woman would in situations where a male "explodes".

docrobbysherry
04-20-2012, 08:40 PM
I read lots of posts about "passing", "confidence", "dressing to blend", and not caring if even thinking about whether they pass or not! Quite honestly, I feel that way ABOUT MY BODY when I'm out dressed!

Unfortunately, I feel much as u stat, Lori, about my face! A man in a dress all the way! Can't pass! Can't blend! No confidence! And, stressed to the max!

katie_barns
04-20-2012, 08:59 PM
The only differences I experience when out as Katie is the weight of my breast forms and the fact I have to adjust my voice. Other than that it's just me. I don't really think about my body or feel that I am someone different. There has been a few times where I totally forget that I am in girl mode and use my male voice. Opps…. I have only gotten a few funny looks.

Maybe it is because I have been doing it so long or the fact that I have integrated my female side into my everyday life; but when out as Katie it feels almost normal. If I could I would probably dress 24/7