PDA

View Full Version : Never again....

heathr1
11-07-2005, 11:36 AM
Ever worn a fem item you thought you'd like and didn't?

I disliked wearing a tight latex miniskirt.

Adrianne
11-07-2005, 11:40 AM
Yes i have, then i sold it on ebay.

Julie
11-07-2005, 11:42 AM
Ever worn a fem item you thought you'd like and didn't?

I disliked wearing a tight latex miniskirt.

Oh yeah! I've bought 'shaping' things thinking I could look more fem and hated them! I can't stand being all bound up. :thumbsdn: Then there's the clothing that requires a female shape to look right, like having hips (and I don't like hip padding either). I've got a few skirts I love but just don't look good in them - no hourglass figure :(

TGMarla
11-07-2005, 12:33 PM
Yes, I've purchased a few dresses here and there that looked great on the rack, but just didn't look right on me. I'd just donate them to Goodwill or something. Heck, half the time that's where I got them in the first place. I also fell in love with a pair of shoes at Mervyn's once. I just had to have them. But they kept wanting to slip off my feet. They just didn't work.

Marlena Dahlstrom
11-07-2005, 02:25 PM
Yup. Usually stuff I thought would look good on me but didn't or didn't fit right. Either returned, eBay'd it, or gave it to charity.

lissa_cd
11-07-2005, 02:44 PM
oh yes, for years I wanted a corset and when I finally got one and put it on I thought yeck!!!, still have it but don't plan on showing it off too soon

Faye Emmette
11-07-2005, 06:53 PM
I can't stand stilettoes. I'd like to, but the pairs I've had were just too uncomfortable. Also, I felt I was forever walking down a hill.
Honest girls, I tried and I tried but both pairs ended up at St Vinnies (Goodwill in Australia).

swiss_susan
11-09-2005, 05:16 AM
So far I have been pretty lucky. Although I did get a pair of mary jane 6.5 inch platforms that are not the most comfortable shoes in the world.

Susan

KellyCD
11-09-2005, 05:36 AM
Yes i have, then i sold it on ebay.

I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING ON EBAY!!

I bought something off of eBay once a couple of weeks ago and just found out that someone has stolen my credit card #!!! My bank froze my account because they thought it was strange for me being in south korea one moment, and then minutes later buying $80 worth of pizza from www.easypizza.com in europe!!! Thank god they caught on quick.

Don't ever buy anything from eBay.

DanaJ
11-09-2005, 05:53 AM

I bought something off of eBay once a couple of weeks ago and just found out that someone has stolen my credit card #!!! My bank froze my account because they thought it was strange for me being in south korea one moment, and then minutes later buying $80 worth of pizza from www.easypizza.com in europe!!! Thank god they caught on quick.

Don't ever buy anything from eBay.Kelly, that is terrible! But how did they get your credit card number? Did you send it to someone after the transaction? If so, then it is not the fault of eBay.....

Sazzle
11-09-2005, 10:25 AM

Don't ever buy anything from eBay.

if you use paypal, no-one gets to see your credit card number, or you could always pay by cheque if you are really worried

dawnmcdaniels
11-09-2005, 12:49 PM
we should start our own classified .... CD-BAY

CharleneCD
11-09-2005, 03:24 PM
Simple answer, THONG UNDERWEAR.