PDA

View Full Version : Celebrating Three Years!

Jessica Who
04-19-2012, 10:01 PM
Hello my family,

I just wanted to celebrate with you all, because today is my three year blog anniversary! It's been an amazing journey but I owe so much to this community of like-minded folks. It was because of my membership here that I found the strength and confidence to begin creating my own content on the Internet.

Over the past three years I have grown so much and I just wanted to share that with you this evening. If you are a new member (or thinking of joining) I would highly encourage it, as it has made a huge impact in my life.

Thank you to all my friends here and I wish you nothing but the best ♥

Love you!!

Jessica

Jacqueline Winona
04-19-2012, 10:10 PM
Congrats! And we're all happier for knowing you!!! Wishing you more happiness and looking forward to the next video from ya!

Cynthia Anne
04-19-2012, 10:17 PM
Congraduations Jessica! Here's hoping for another 333 years for you! Hugs!

JessHaust
04-19-2012, 10:19 PM
Congratulations Jessica. I was just reading your blog this morning. I love the video with you at the youtube thing. The way all the girls treated you was so familar, I get much the same treatment, but I don't have to ask for e kisses! I'm sure you did not have to either. Keep up the great work.

Jessica Who
04-19-2012, 10:23 PM
Yay thank you :) :D :love:

AllieSF
04-19-2012, 10:32 PM
Congratulations Jessica. I don't read your blogs, but I do watch all of your videos. Besides the extreme talent that you show in every one of them, the best part, errr for being a cute girl that is, is that you have one fantastic personality and it shines out in every one of your videos. Keep them coming and thank you so very much for bringing joy and smiles to my life.

Barbara Ella
04-19-2012, 10:45 PM
Love your videos. You are a very cute/good looking girl, and you show us that even with good looks, it is the personality that sells it. And girl, you really sell it.

Barbara

Kristyn Hill
04-19-2012, 11:03 PM
Watched my first video today. Besides beautiful, you are very talented which you know. Doesn't hurt to be told though, right? Nice to be here amongst people that understand.

Fan...........................Kristyn

Michaelasfun
04-19-2012, 11:05 PM
Congratulations Jessica! You're extremely talented, your videos rock!

Jessica Who
04-19-2012, 11:26 PM
Thank you all, I appreciate it. Yea, like I said, I couldn't have gotten this far without the awesome support of this community ♥

Jorja
04-20-2012, 01:09 AM
Congratulations Jessica! Now get back to work on that next video! :D

Miranda09
04-20-2012, 06:57 AM
Happy anniversary Jessica. You are one of the many bright highlights of this wonderful forum. Your videos always make me laugh and you always look like you are having a wonderful time. Keep posting... :)

kimdl93
04-20-2012, 08:03 AM
Congratulations on three years, Jessica. I really enjoy your work and besides being amused I've learner a lot from you. Keep at it!

DonniDarkness
04-20-2012, 09:23 AM
Jessica,

Somedays i find myself in need of a lighthearted laugh, your posts always bring that to my day. So much of our lives as crossdressers are spent with thoughts of anxiety about who we are, and your videos always gives us a lighthearted insight into our own lives by sharing your life with us. For me personally, it is great to see another married couple in the world who support each other much in the same ways we do in our marriage.

Im always excited to see a new video up. I know im in for a laugh that keeps me grinning thru the all the BS life throws at me.

Sincerely,
-Donni-

Sarah Doepner
04-20-2012, 12:35 PM
I enjoy your videos and the way you work over stereotypes and unreasonable fears. The laughs are a bonus and it's all so very healthy, probably because it's 99% organic.

Marleena
04-20-2012, 12:38 PM
Congrats Jessica! You do us proud! Thanks for all you do for the community.:)

Kate Simmons
04-20-2012, 02:12 PM
Thanks Jessica. We love you too Hon. :hugs::)

StaceyJane
04-20-2012, 05:19 PM
Happy Anniversary Jessica.
I just wish you would lighten up and not take things so seriously.