PDA

View Full Version : Going to a cd liked house

Jess6887
04-19-2012, 11:39 PM
Awhile ago I got asked to go to a guys house who admires cders, I didn't end up going but he wanted to try stuff which sounded alright but I was to nervous to go should I go or not

Jorja
04-20-2012, 12:45 AM
Are you gay or bi? Have you ever been with a man? I ask because what he really wants, you may not like. This is not a fantasy. This is reality. I suggest you go read a post by MandyGG An Interview with a Husband. If you still want to go after reading, then go.
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?172874-Interview-with-a-Husband

WifeofWrenchette
04-20-2012, 01:46 AM
Jorja,

Thank you very much for posting a link to that thread. I found it very informative and have sent it to my SO who is a CD member here.

Vickie_CDTV
04-20-2012, 03:35 AM
If you don't know this man well personally, it is also a good way to possibly end up raped or murdered etc. If it is something risky a GG wouldn't do, a trans person should not do it either.

noeleena
04-20-2012, 04:06 AM
Hi.

From experance here, some 3 years ago i went to meet what i thought was a guy who made out he was a dresser. he was after more a lot more,
now im a woman & yes i can handle my self . the detail was a friend of his who is a woman came in after some time while i had meet this guy, what happened was he asked me if i was of a sexual nature , & i told him i was not no way. so he came over to me & sat very close to me with the intenstion of seeing if i would respond to him in any way , no responce

. so i told him if he or any one touchs me in any way that is sexual ill deck him or them. he then backed off he was only dressing for a sexual reason or what some transvestits are, its about sex,

because hes a guy he wonted sex, & thats all. the other women & i talked for a while longer & we both saw he was getting a bit high on drink & he became quite nasty to the point he could not get his way .....TOLD ....us both to leave, i dont drink so no probs
we did leave & the woman said to me she would not be carrying on as a friend if this was what he was doing,

my advise is the same be very sure of your self & know what you need , before going in to a situstion that could turn nasty, & if drink is part of , then that too is a no no, you know about drink being spiked

If you do meet up then make sure you have a back up or some one with you, better still dont go , glad you were wise enough not to. as said if you dont know this person. then be aware & weary of .

...noeleena...

Cynthia Anne
04-20-2012, 04:15 AM
Choices! A great song by George Jones! It may not be the same subject but we all have to make 'choices' though out our life! We live and die by them! Never do anything that you could regret! The right choice is useully acheived by listening to that little voice inside! Hugs!

jaye_cd
04-20-2012, 04:19 AM
Meet somewhere public you feel safe first to get a feel for him and his intentions.

Rogina B
04-20-2012, 05:29 AM
The only thing that you may have in common with this person is panties.. He wants what is under your panties,and you like wearing them. Not much of a basis for friendship or risk..IMO

Brynn_A
04-20-2012, 06:06 AM
Jess, As a bi CD, all I can say is be very careful, know exactly what you desire from any contact and ake sure that any prospective partner knows this. If you would prefer a more private talk, please send me a message here.

Jill Devine
04-20-2012, 06:09 AM
If you don't know this man well personally, it is also a good way to possibly end up raped or murdered etc. If it is something risky a GG wouldn't do, a trans person should not do it either.
My thoughts too. Regardless of the sexual orientation of the poster, it is just plain dangerous to meet an admirer unless you know them well.

Karren H
04-20-2012, 06:18 AM
Go but take some protection along. Like a .38!!!

kimdl93
04-20-2012, 08:06 AM
You were wise to avoid the situation. How did you happen to become acquainted with this guy?

Deanna Jeanine
04-20-2012, 09:59 AM
The only thing that you may have in common with this person is panties.. He wants what is under your panties,and you like wearing them. Not much of a basis for friendship or risk..IMO
I agree, and I posted this below on another thread, but is very applicable here:

Hi Mandy,

Thanks for this wonderful and enlightening post.Having been a CD for the past 37 years, I asked myself that question more than once. But fortunately I discovered that it wasn't sex from a man I wanted, it was acceptance of my "feminine" side and "being treated like a lady". Our society has been so overly sexualized that we blur the lines between intimacy and physicality. I found that what I really wanted was to be loved, not made love to.

I have had sexual relations with men both drab (first) and dressed. I as well discovered that there was absolutely NO difference in the experience for me. The sex was almost identical. My being dressed I discovered, wasn't for my benefit, but more for the man that was rationalizing his homosexuality by having sex with a "dude in a dress". If you are bisexual or homosexual, your outer appearance has no bearing in your sexuality.

In contrast, I have been married 3 times. My first wife and I used to dress together in matching lingerie (unfortunately our dressing never progressed beyond that) and it was a warm and loving relationship. She passed away, and my second wife also knew about my dressing, but would not acknowledge or participate in it. She was bisexual, and decided that she preferred to be with a GG and not a CD so we divorced after 11 years.

My current wife does not know about "Dee". She is legally blind and in 2009 I almost lost her due to some psychological and medication related issues. Due to her dual diagnosis and mental state, it isn't beneficial to her condition for me to "come out" to her. So Dee remains in the closet. Her psychological state and mental health is more important to me.

We moved from the mid west to southwest Louisiana last year. I had a GG girlfriend who I dressed with in Arkansas. I had the "best of both worlds" and wasn't Hanna Montana, LoL. But she wound up getting a boyfriend and our play stopped. So I purged and lost everything again. So here I am, once again a "broke azzed girl" who doesn't even have a pair of heels or panties.

I found an ad for a "CD" on Craigslist (yes I know that was stupid) and I agreed to meet with her. When I got there, I found a "dude in a dress" who only had 1 dress, a Party City wig, no makeup, gaudy lipstick, fishnet stockings he had "made crotch-less" and nothing else. He didn't even have a fem name. I was so disappointed. I was looking for a CD GF and he was a gay guy in a dress.

Sorry I rambled, and thanks for letting me vent. Love you all.

Stephanie47
04-20-2012, 11:48 AM
One night stands (male/male, female/female, male/female) are not worth it. Without knowing who you are going to get in bed with, the risks are too high for an unhappy ending-disease, assault, blackmail, extortion, etc. Whenever somebody tells me "it sounded alright," I also read into the phrase "it did not sound alright."

ArleneRaquel
04-20-2012, 11:58 AM
Meet in a public place, I would do this many times, before going to his home. You can never be too careful, if he's on the level he will understand and not complain.

GingerLeigh
04-20-2012, 12:11 PM
Common sense. In the world of meeting online people, using common sense means meeting them on common grounds, see that he/she has common interests, and having a common knowledge of each others intentions.

Meeting him at his house is dangerous. Just 'cuz you are a male does not mean you are invincible or are not easily overpowered/raped. If you let him down and burst his bubble it can get ugly real quick. He could also be all nicey nice and slip a little something in your drink when you aren't watching and "poof" your dreamy evening turns into a nightmare.

If you must go...STAY SAFE, STAY SOBER and most importantly, STAY IN PUBLIC VIEW! Lest you get more than you bargained for.

sherri
04-20-2012, 12:51 PM
No matter what he seems like, NEVER meet a stranger in private. Period.

Shelly Preston
04-20-2012, 02:12 PM
I think before you meet anyone you should read this

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?93981-Guidelines-For-Meeting-Others