PDA

View Full Version : Question About Shaving

Lisa Marie
11-07-2005, 01:49 PM
Im going to be shaving my legs soon. What kind of brand of razors is the best to get? Any ladies got any recomanadtions for me? Angie

Sedona
11-07-2005, 01:58 PM
Im going to be shaving my legs soon. What kind of brand of razors is the best to get? Any ladies got any recomanadtions for me? Angie

Lots of posts on the site about this, but my two cents.

First off, trim your hair close. Electric trimmers work well. As far as brand, I've used a Venus (3 blades). My girlfriend uses a Shick Quatro (for women). But, if you have a guys' like mach 3, it'll work fine.

Doing it in the tub, with nice sudsy water, and shave gel will get them feeling fantastic. The knees may be tough to shave, so be patient. And, I've had problems with nicking the front of my shins and back of ankles (I'm fairly thin), so be careful there.

Afterwards, moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. Baby/mineral oil, and lotion will keep them mmmmmm, so nice.

Don't forget to get a pumice to smooth your feet, or get a pedicure.

Adrianne
11-07-2005, 02:07 PM
I use venus vidrance for my legs, it's like the mack 3 turbo.

Kiva
11-07-2005, 02:49 PM
I echo everything Sedona said. I did mine the other day, and trimmed them first. I worn them this way to get used to the feeling of no'mo go-rilla legs!I shaved them a few days later, using gel, and a turbo mach3. Knees are tough, front and back. Use plenty of morsturizer as they say.

Kiva
(with smooth legs!)

Phillis
11-07-2005, 04:45 PM
I use the Quatro Mach 3 as this does a real fine job. I use a femmine shaving cream I get at the Dollar store. It leaves my legs nice a silky after I am done. I hade a female friend tell me that she was jealous of my legs as mine wer smother that hers. I am 63 ans she is 22.