PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to be a girl or just look like one?

Pages : [1] 2

Kate Simmons
04-21-2012, 12:48 PM
Paraphrasing the old TV ads for Barbizon School of Modeling (i.e. "Be a model or just look like one"), I was wondering how many folks here have a goal to be a girl or do you just want to look like one. I had intended to transition over 40 years ago but changed my mind. Over the years it has been a sometimes wild ride expressing myself and my feelings and my inner so-called female feelings by wanting to look and dress like a girl. For myself it has always been about those feelings and I eventually accepted all of them and made them my own. As a result, I no longer really want to be a girl per se but it basically boiled down to looking like one and honing those skills as an art form.

I'm really a guy (all guy) and readily admit that. As such and making all of the feelings my own, I put the dressing on the shelf for basically a year or so but realized I really love the expression and enjoy taking part of the experience of dressing and dancing and socializing en femme. It is a part of who I am. That being said I never overblow what I do nor do I think it's a big deal. I just do it and take a pragmatic approach. My goal in this world is to help others with many things and I no longer have to prove anything to anyone but just do things because I want to and take a more or less practical approach to CDing and everything else.

What I've found out is we cannot be totally autonomous in this world but we can be individuals. Looking like a girl is part of that for me and I just have fun with it. Seems to work for me anyway. ;):battingeyelashes::)

xdressed
04-21-2012, 12:55 PM
I definitely only want to look like a girl. I have a lot of respect for people that make the full transition but in my case I know that would not make me happy. Crossdressing is quite a personal thing for me, something that I only do on my own and sometimes with my SO. In my 'real' life I am not very feminine at all even though I have long hair, and I can't imagine changing that, but I also have no intention of removing the other side of myself.

Mrs Roads
04-21-2012, 01:02 PM
I really want to know what it is to be a woman, to feel everything a woman feels, emotionally, physically including the sensuality of being female or feeling arousal from a ladies perspective.

Piora
04-21-2012, 01:12 PM
I just want to look like one. However, I know that I could never pass, but enjoy feeling feminine.

I think that if an alien from another planet came to earth and changed me into a genetic woman without my consent, I don't know what I would be more.......upset or pleased. But I think if he changed me into a 25 year-old woman, I might just forgive and forget!!:heehee:

terrianncd
04-21-2012, 01:21 PM
I want to be a girl..woman now. If only I had a do over in life.

serinalynn
04-21-2012, 01:22 PM
At my age (62) I'd just settle to look like a girl, If I were 21 and knowing what I know now, I believe I'd become a woman if I could. My wife keeps telling me "It's fun being a woman" well I'll switch and find out how much fun it can be.

franlee
04-21-2012, 02:07 PM
I for one am not interested in giving up being me. I am happy with being a male, but I would give a gold ginny to be able to swap bodies with my wife for a given time, say 6 mounths or a year. That way I would get over the sexual and fantacy phase of being female and actualy have to experiance the good and bad of being female and her. The reaason I stated my wife is I still believe in staying true to her, and to experiance life as a woman it would include all the aspects of caring for and taking care of my husband as well as my own. It seems to me that for her, that is at least as imporrtant to her and makes her as happy as any other activity she partisipates in. And after experiancing being her and all the hard work and constant caring she does I would be a better husband and man, without a dought!
Ofcourse I would totally indulge my free time in her wardrobe and enjoying the chance to show off the stuff she takes for granted. She is in very good health so all the activities that she wants to do but is to inhibited or scared of would be the top of my to do list.
But at the end of the set time I feel sure I would be a lot better CD'er when I switched back and have a completely different view of what and how I want to do, but not the look I like.
To just be "a woman" is something I could enjoy through the exploration phase but I would quickly miss my life and the things that make me what and who I am.

thechic
04-21-2012, 02:08 PM
I wish i was born a girl,then life would of been so much easier

JennyJenny
04-21-2012, 02:10 PM
I'm confused about a lot of things, but I think on this one that I want to look like a girl (sometimes), not be a girl. I've never felt uncomfortable in my male body (other than needing to exercise). For me, temporarily looking, acting, and being treated like a girl is an experience I really enjoy.

sissystephanie
04-21-2012, 02:12 PM
Without the assistance of my dear late wife, I cannot look like a girl!! She had the ability to do my makeup and my wig so that I really did look feminine! I can't do those things well at all so I don't even try. But I do like to crossdress, so I do!! Just a man in feminine clothes!

DonnaT
04-21-2012, 02:13 PM
I want to dress like a girl, looks don't matter that much any more.

NicoleScott
04-21-2012, 02:24 PM
If you wanted to separate the forum members into two groups by asking just one question, that would be the one. There is such a fundamental difference between wanting to be a girl and just wanting to look like one. For me, just looking like one.

Organza
04-21-2012, 02:35 PM
I want to look like one and be whipped for not actually being one :)
Lisa

Joanne f
04-21-2012, 02:36 PM
I will never look like a female but that has not stopped me from wanting to be a real one but now I have other priority's in my life so I will just be content to feel the way I do and except that it will never happen . :sad: :)

Raptor3000
04-21-2012, 02:38 PM
I want to be a girl!! I would love to have the chance to actually be a girl for a day just to see what it is actually like and if it as exciting as it looks!

Contessa
04-21-2012, 02:53 PM
I have trouble cause I want to be both. But not like now, but both fully. I could do the obvious and grow or add to my hair. Curl the rest of it. I want to be fully and wholly me. I am not being selfish cause the girl in me is out now so she isn't going anywhere. My male self isn't going any where, I will be both I am naturally loving person. Though the easiest is to look like a girl and be a man. I just need the girl to be all man, weird but true.

Ta Ta

Tess

Brittany CD
04-21-2012, 03:07 PM
I want to look like a girl

Julie1123
04-21-2012, 03:13 PM
Sometimes I wonder what it would have been like if I was female. Mostly though I just want to look like one sometimes.

Marguarite
04-21-2012, 04:38 PM
If you wanted to separate the forum members into two groups by asking just one question, that would be the one. There is such a fundamental difference between wanting to be a girl and just wanting to look like one. For me, just looking like one.
OK, So here is where I am going to show how greedy I can be. My ultimate choice would be a hermaphrodite, with complete working parts for both. I would be able to live and experience everything this world has to offer. I remember reading a fiction set in the dark ages with this story line, i was fascinated. Nicole, I guess there could be more groups out there. No need to separate, we seem all about combining.

Cheryl T
04-21-2012, 05:08 PM
At my age I will settle for looking like a woman (a girl would be too hard...lol).
Had I had all this information and support groups available to me when I was 18 then who knows where I would be today...

KylieQ
04-21-2012, 05:15 PM
Definitely in the "want to be a girl" camp on this one...Been working with my therapist to try and make it happen!

Sandra1746
04-21-2012, 05:24 PM
At almost 66 any thought of a physical transition would be unwise. I'll have to settle for just looking like a woman. However if anyone has any polyjuice potion... Reality unfortunately trumps fantasy in the end.

Hugs,
Sandra1746

Noemi
04-21-2012, 05:51 PM
Well I am a girl but I look like a boy right now.
But seriously shocking statements aside. I would like to be completely female, I am not so good at being a man anyway. But my life continues in the male way. These last few years my eyes are opening up to possibilities. Possibly Maybe. My religious and conservative back round freezes me, I am scared.
As I am realizing that when one sits on the fence, one gets a bloody crotch.
Doesn't have to be a fence. Many of you think yourselves right over the obstacles.
Or just do not take gender so seriously, just have fun dressing up.............

gender_blender
04-21-2012, 06:23 PM
I need to be a sexy girl.

Renee_E
04-21-2012, 06:38 PM
I want to be a girl, but I have to many body issues that can not be overcome. Maybe in my next lifetime.

zorianacd
04-21-2012, 06:47 PM
Just look like a girl. I like being male.

Deanna Jeanine
04-21-2012, 07:05 PM

And you do it so well Nicole! Such a glamour girl!

Chloe75
04-21-2012, 07:13 PM
Actually, I don't want to be a woman but I have always wondered what it would be like to be a woman. It would be great to be able to morph into a woman when I wanted to just to see and experience the world as a woman and then morph back. But this isn't Scifi and I'm not a 'changeling' so I guess I'll just have to do my best with crossdressing.

STACY B
04-21-2012, 07:41 PM
This is a tough one ,, Well to be or not to be ,,,Hummmmmmmm ,, Well as far as being real ,,Considering my age an finacial situation maybe Ill just go as far as I can without the surgery an look like one an almost be one but nottttttt complete ,,But if I had my choice yes I would be one all the way . But hopefuly Ill get far enough to where people will freak out that a girl knows so much about a manly job Ill be a SUPA STAR !! They will say ,,WOW ,,, That lady sure knows her contruction bizz ,,,

stacycoral
04-21-2012, 07:59 PM
When i was younger i wish i could have woke up one morning and became a pretty teenage girl, and live the rest of my life as one, but now i guess i will just have to say if i could look like a woman and pass on the street that would make me happy. Now and then i still wonder what it would be like if i had woke up being the real me.

katie_barns
04-21-2012, 08:00 PM
Definitely 'be one'. Like a lot here I have a life built on being male. Wife, kids, grandkids, and friends. Still, I can't stop wanting to do it all again as a female. At my age it would be a little late for transitioning, but I would still consider it. Only hurting my family stops me. Shame, I didn't have a grip on all this when I was young. It would have been a different story. Don't get me wrong I am happy with my life. I am me, and that will never change no matter what equipment I came with.

Melissa Cross
04-21-2012, 08:31 PM
For me, I want to look and act like a woman.

Debutante
04-21-2012, 08:41 PM
I sometimes want to be that girl.... certainly to look like one. But if I follow my feelings, and live in the feminine, I seek out how to be womanly. Then real life - guy mode -- living in the workaday world, comes back in. Then I cycle back.......

Kerigirl2009
04-21-2012, 11:57 PM
I would like to be a woman, I passed girl stage awhile ago. but I will settle for appearing to be a woman because of the clothing that I wear for now

docrobbysherry
04-22-2012, 12:20 AM
Oddly enuff, Kate, this all started about 15 years ago when I suddenly had fantasies of physically becoming a female! Over time, tho, I realized I've never actually acted like, or felt, female. And, those thots disappeared!

Not that I really know what feeling male is like either. Altho, I lived 50 years as one with NO GENDER CONFLICTS! I really only know what feeling like ME is like!

At this point, I'm very pleased to be able to delude myself into seeing an attractive, 20/30 something woman in my mirror. And, I think at MY AGE, I'm VERY LUCKY to accomplish that! Anything more is simply ICING ON THE CAKE!

Launa
04-22-2012, 12:22 AM
I'm fine to pass as a girl if I could but I look way to manly for that to happen. I have thought about being a girl, knowing what I know now and if I could go back in a time machine to age 13 then I really might say yes to trying it but not now..

suchacutie
04-22-2012, 12:36 AM
This is an amazingly difficult subject.

After almost 6 years of letting Tina learn about herself, we are convinced that the best way to describe my two gendered selves is, "two applications running on the same database!". We've come to the conclusion that a part of my brain is just not wired in the way my physiology would imply.

So, what does that mean? Simply stated, when I'm a guy, I'm a guy. Tina, however, shuts down all that guy stuff during the transformation process. Tina has no interest in talking like a guy, thinking like a guy, looking like a guy, etc. etc. She has no interest in living like a guy. Simply looking like Tina is just not enough!

Does that make it hard for Tina? The physiology has been a struggle. The mental changes were never a struggle. The physiological issues are being tamed bit by bit, and that helps Tina to feel better about herself.

It really is somewhat bizarre, but that's who I am!

Jayne
04-22-2012, 02:16 AM
I will never look like a female but that has not stopped me from wanting to be a real one but now I have other priority's in my life so I will just be content to feel the way I do and except that it will never happen . :sad: :)

I feel the same way as Joanne.
Only I came to the acceptance stage 26 years ago when we had a beautiful daughter.
I stopped dressing and went through many buy and purge sessions before I finally reached where I am today.
For the past two years I dress when I feel the need, my wife allows me time if I need it and all is well with the world.
It's a pity I didn't have this freedom and acceptance earlier in my life.

Kelly Greene
04-22-2012, 02:36 AM
I have been giving this a lot of thought and it does not appear that I want to be a girl, I have a Feminine side that needs to be expressed and I may in the feature look into what can be done to enhance my feminine appearance, but for now the answer the question is I want to look like a girl.

Victoria P
04-22-2012, 03:26 AM
Hon if that is you in your avatar -then you have little to worry about,very passable and naturally pretty wow
Hugs

Victoria P

xo

Victoria P
04-22-2012, 03:28 AM
If it wasn't for playing writing music,then yes I'd want to completely be a real genetic girl.

Rock on sista

hugs

Victoria P xo

Katrina_E
04-22-2012, 03:41 AM
I'd be a woman with no hesitation at all. I dream about a magical change but so far it hasn't happened;:sad:

Jenniferpl
04-22-2012, 04:05 AM
At 52, I would settle for just looking like a woman. With all the support groups, knowledge and technology available today, I would probably transition as a teenager or twenty something. I feel like I am stuck in the middle though. To be either all male or female would make life a lot easier.

A major obstacle would be the effects on my family. My dad would have been devastated if I switched sides. Since I have two teenage sons, transiting now would turn their life upside down and I cannot do that to them.

Kathy4ever
04-22-2012, 04:11 AM
The answere for me is simple. I would want to be a woman. Looking like one would do no good and only make me depressed because I was not one.

Foxglove
04-22-2012, 05:18 AM
I've never had any doubt that I'd be happier being female. Just looking like one (assuming I could achieve that) wouldn't do it for me.

Annabelle

Chardonnay Merlot
04-22-2012, 06:57 AM
Does that make it hard for Tina? The physiology has been a struggle. The mental changes were never a struggle. The physiological issues are being tamed bit by bit, and that helps Tina to feel better about herself.

It really is somewhat bizarre, but that's who I am!

Not bizarre to me because that is the way I so myself in many ways, the only difference is that I see me when I'm in "male" mode and me in "femme" mode as being pretty similar, it's just that the presentation and the mood is different. The intrinsic things that make me who I am dont change. They become masculine or feminine expressions of who I am.

Sandy Michaels
04-22-2012, 07:02 AM
personally i can't answer that. in truth i just want to be anybody else but myself. dressing helps me forget about my problems. i don't know if i'm a transgender or just a guy who hides in a dress. when i have time i will seek a shrink to figure it out, but for now i'm going shopping. i want a new dress.

Jessica86
04-22-2012, 07:19 AM
The way I see it, I am a woman. I am a man. I'm someone special, part of an elite group of individuals who are lucky enough to embrace both. The experience I have, I wouldn't trade it if I could. Who else has the joy of saying "Ehhh. I'm tired of being a woman, let's change." Like Superman in a phone booth. I'm happy to be a woman, but I don't want to BE a woman....if that makes any sense.

kelsey52
04-22-2012, 07:23 AM
Yes a very hot size 2 with a set of very long legs and a pair of perky d cups.

Kate Simmons
04-22-2012, 07:28 AM
It is difficult to explain sometimes as it's mostly based on feelings but I know exactly where Tina and a few others are coming from when they say they actually become that female person en femme. It is a total transformation for myself as well. Just as it would be a total choice if I decided to transition. In order to do that, more than the current cutting edge medical and scientific techniques would need to be available such as uterine and ovarian transplants along with the ability to bear a child. I think big and never like doing things half way if I'm going to do them.

It is obvious to me, especially when our GG friends here express themselves about their feelings that there are things about being a genetic woman that just cannot be duplicated no matter what we would do as those things are intrinsic and "just are". This is kind of what I had in mind when starting this thread. Also if the best we can do is a good imitation of a woman is that good enough for us? Many of our GG friends here and supporting SO's accept us for who we are and that is good enough for me.

The main thing I've discovered over the years is that it comes down to being happy with who we are as a person, regardless of our current situation or condition. Beyond that I have found a way to more precisely express my outward appearance as either male or female. It's not what most would think but this answer came to me for the most part. That expression will be in the future but all things considered I'm happy with my current abilities and progress and that ain't half bad.:)

Ally 2112
04-22-2012, 09:22 AM
I have been in and out on this most of my adult life .Since i have to face reality about who i am i just go with what i got .If i really had the cash (as we all want lol ) things might change .For now i just try to look the part and do feel more like a women i just put on the fake part which is my guy self when in public

danalynnts
04-22-2012, 09:30 AM
I am a girl, but im trapped in a mans body! For me its simply trying to make my appearance match who i am inside...

Jacqueline Winona
04-22-2012, 09:31 AM
Looking like one is enough for me, wish i could do it better but that's another story. :)

kimdl93
04-22-2012, 09:57 AM
its hard for me to answer this question because I distinguish between whit I 'want 'and what I feel is realistically possible. Realistically I am a male emulating (pretending) to be female. What I want is wholly different but unattainable.

Kimberlyfaye
04-22-2012, 10:10 AM
I'm constantly confused because I can never decide which I want. Sometimes I feel like I want to just CD and look female but other times I feel like I want to be female.

Stephanie47
04-22-2012, 10:18 AM
I want to look as womanly as possible when Stephanie wants to come out and express herself. Otherwise I want to look manly when she is in hiatus. I know I will never pass as a woman, but, as long as I wear the clothes and do not get too close to the mirror I feel great. I've avoided masculine activities which would enhance muscle mass such as weight lifting and excessive exercise. For me to maintain good muscle tone and try not to get that beer belly is enough.

I personally think each human being is born with some degree of each sex. I think how the mind perceives the expectations of society governs how they express his or herself. For me, when it is necessary for my feminine side to calm down my male side Stephanie comes out to be dominant for a day.

RuthieER
04-22-2012, 10:19 AM
I do not feel that I am a woman trapped in a man's body, so I do not want to be a woman for real. I feel I was born with the wrong gender, not the wrong sex. I am not interersted in transitioning, hormones, SRS, and all that. To put it bluntly, I like what I have between my legs. I want to be able to express myself in as feminine a way as possible, and look like a woman fully.

Ruthie

Ginny
04-22-2012, 10:26 AM
I think it's about being happy with who you are. My experience inside is that much of my psychology is feminine based and within a totally male environment I feel somewhat alienated. Within a female environment I also feel alienated (stop multi-tasking and get to the point dammit! ;)). Cross dressing gives expression to a real aspect of myself. I am not trying to become feminine...I am expressing my femininity. It's difficult to put words to this stuff sometimes isn't it. love Ginny x

Veronica27
04-22-2012, 10:45 AM
When I read the lead post in this thread, it seemed like a yes or no question that could be the subject of a poll. After reading all the various replies, I realize that such a poll would be meaningless, as there are so many ways of looking at the basic question, and we all bring our own interpretation to answering that question.

Kim stated "Realistically I am a male emulating (pretending) to be female." For a great many of us, this is the crux of what we are doing. While there are those who do not fit into that simple explanation, such as those who dress for sexual reasons or comedic reasons, and those who mostly underdress, or dress androgynously, whenever we crossdress more or less fully, and as well as possible under our given circumstances and abilities, we are pretending.

The real question then for the emulators, is the usual "why". Do we pretend to be women because deep down we want to be one, or wish we were one, or somehow feel or sense that we are one, or do we crossdress as a man to experience new and different sensations, escape from the mundane, or enjoy the role playing. In short do we want to be a woman, or do we have no desire to be a woman. I think that it is very difficult for those who answer either way to do so honestly, as we are influenced by so many opinions and viewpoints in these days of the internet.

Veronica

p.s. To answer for myself, I have no desire to be a woman...I think.

Cindia
04-22-2012, 11:15 AM
Yes.........................................

Abby74
04-22-2012, 11:34 AM
Small steps for me but I would like to be able to go out shopping with my girl friends dressed and feel comfortable. Right now if I were to go out in public people would no I'm not a woman from 15' away.

TheresaLynn
04-22-2012, 11:39 AM
OK, So here is where I am going to show how greedy I can be. My ultimate choice would be a hermaphrodite, with complete working parts for both. I would be able to live and experience everything this world has to offer. I remember reading a fiction set in the dark ages with this story line, i was fascinated. Nicole, I guess there could be more groups out there. No need to separate, we seem all about combining.

I was just thinking the same thing when your post came up.

And then this...

..."two applications running on the same database!..." "...Tina has no interest in talking like a guy, thinking like a guy, looking like a guy, etc. etc. She has no interest in living like a guy. Simply looking like Tina is just not enough."

That's an awesome analogy! I love it!

So, to answer the question: If I was standing in front of the Wizard of Oz, and he could give me anything I wanted, this being my one and only chance, and without any repercussions to family, friends, or whoever/whatever, I would ask, “Please sir, can you make me into a girl, just like her?”

Julia_in_Pa
04-22-2012, 11:58 AM
Marguarite,

I'm very sure you meant nothing by using the term hermaphrodite but to those that are it is EXTREMELY offensive.
That term is used mainly by the porn industry now.

Intersexed is now the proper term.

I am intersexed. I am 47 XXY for my chromosome count .

Because of this I have a very interesting internal organ structure.

Trust me Marguarite you do not want this stigma.
It is misunderstood, it is made fun of and it is glamorized by the porn industry.

For those of us that are intersexed it is a very difficult road medically and socially.

Julia

EjayeCD
04-22-2012, 12:06 PM
Just look like an attractive woman. No change for me.

Lauren415
04-22-2012, 12:10 PM
I need to be a sexy girl.

Charlie you are a very sexy girl!

Sarah-J
04-22-2012, 12:21 PM
Looking like one is enough for me, wish i could do it better but that's another story. :)

^ This pretty much nails it for me also. Now, whether that will change at some point... well, only the future will tell. :) For now, I'm just enjoying the ride.

Lorileah
04-22-2012, 12:55 PM
Yes. How's that for an answer? Unfortunately we play the cards as they are dealt. And although I got a decent hand, it wasn't a Royal Flush or even a Full house. Maybe a flush, maybe even a Queen high Flush. I have played it this long and it can still be a winner.

Let me explain. 30-35 years ago I wanted so bad to be a woman. I knew deep down inside I was one. But things back then were different. The main thing was that the surgery wasn't where I would have lied it. Thus my body had to stay as it was. But my mind could not stay as it was. I had thing to do. I had to live some sort of life. Even though I didn't like it, I lived as a guy. I did pretty well except certain "guy" things I could never understand. Like why do men get a thrill killing animals, or striking another man with their fists or feet, or drinking to get drunk, or being rude and obnoxious. OK before someone gets all wadded up over that, I know it is stereotypes, but when you are invited to participate and you get this sick feeling inside and you would rather do ANYTHING else, you feel like you are missing apart of you. Or you have a part of you that doesn't quite fit, and you have to hide it. So like many here I played a part. That worked, until it didn't.

As I have said before, now I feel I am beyond the age where changing my body and genitals would have any bearing on my life. Yes, I would like the look, yes I would like to see how it feels. But other than that, I am who I am. No one sees that part of me (and I doubt many would want to either). So I can present as a woman. I clean up nicely and I get attention and compliments. So I am in a place right now that is comfortable.

Thus to answer the question: Yes, I want to be a girl but for now I am happy just looking like one. However, if the cards had been dealt differently....

whowhatwhen
04-22-2012, 12:56 PM
I have no affinity for my male self, the only things keeping me here are:
being broke
fear

I'll admit to being a 100% total coward, in addition I put how others view me ahead of my own feelings out of fear of judgement.
So, in a perfect world I imagine I would take a female appearance 100% of the time.

Damn, if I had 10% of the balls some of you girls have here...
(That was metaphorical, physical balls are actually quite annoying.)

Nicola2876
04-22-2012, 01:04 PM
I should have a female body to match my brain and soul

Frédérique
04-22-2012, 02:07 PM
Do you want to be a girl or just look like one?
I want to look like one, in fact I wish to look like one as much as possible. This may explain why I pop up in this section exclusively – please don’t let me be misunderstood! :battingeyelashes:

I'm really a guy (all guy) and readily admit that. As such and making all of the feelings my own, I put the dressing on the shelf for basically a year or so but realized I really love the expression and enjoy taking part of the experience of dressing and dancing and socializing en femme. It is a part of who I am. That being said I never overblow what I do nor do I think it's a big deal. I just do it and take a pragmatic approach.

Yeah, this is pretty much how I feel – no big deal, with plenty of pragmatism thrown into the mix. I am also really a guy, albeit a fairy-like forest creature kind of guy, but I don’t have any dance partners or friends to socialize with (en femme, I mean). I must say I’ve never put my “self” on the shelf for any extended period of time – I can’t afford to let Freddy gather dust, you know…
:heehee:

April Lyn
04-22-2012, 02:49 PM
All of the above for me.

lilmissjenny
04-22-2012, 02:51 PM
just look like one. i have no desire to be a girl....

candykowal
04-22-2012, 02:54 PM
I am happy as a man who has an interesting hobby, crossdressing and trying to look as much as a women as possible, when ever I want.
And that's not all the time. Being in the closet does restrict my needs sometime.... *sigh* ...it would be nice to be able to go out en femme whenever my desires dictate.

Genny B
04-22-2012, 02:54 PM
30 years ago I used to cry myself to sleep wanting to know why wasn't I a girl. Today, I wouldn't trade my life. Dressing is fine, execially since my SO is accepting now. To those that are in the stage I was 30 years ago, hang in there!

Amymonroe
04-22-2012, 02:59 PM
13 years ago when i got married i had no intrest in becoming a woman, and now i wish i was. had i started dressing when i was a preteen then i have no doubt that i would have ended up a girl. now that i am married and have this whole other life and have asked others in my family about how they feel i know now that i would have to give up most of my family. sometime i lay around at night and still wish i had been born a girl. my SO gives me a lot of freedom to express my self as much as i like and i lover her for that but i don't think she understands my feelings on this. we have talked about it only to have more questions than when i started the conversation.lol i guess for now that unless something significantly changes in my live i will have to stay the way i am which is...a girl trapped in a man's body.

CynthiaD
04-22-2012, 03:23 PM
I have male body parts, but I'm 100% a woman. I'm really good at pretending to be a man, but it's really just an act. I don't see anything wrong with being the way I am. Yes, of course I'd like to have a woman's body, but not even surgery could give me that completely. Besides, there's something special about being "neither fish nor fowl" and I'm not sure I'd ever want to give that up.

For right now, at least, I'm content with sometimes pretending to be male, and sometimes just being me.

CK

Karen kc
04-22-2012, 03:28 PM
I just want to wear the clothes and look like a girl. Im happy being a man.

Marguarite
04-22-2012, 03:40 PM
Thank You Julia, I have learned a new, more accepted term. Please accept my apology, I did not mean to offend.

JamieTG
04-22-2012, 04:20 PM
My feelings on this have changed over the years and now I wish I had been a girl. However at 58 years old I'm not going try to transition because I would never look the way I feel on the inside. I feel and act like a cute 20 something but in reality I would look like a mannish old woman. I'll admit I'm vain.

Julia_in_Pa
04-22-2012, 04:33 PM
Marguarite,

I knew you didn't mean to. I certainly accept your apology and thank you for it. :)

Thank You Julia, I have learned a new, more accepted term. Please accept my apology, I did not mean to offend.

Kate Simmons
04-22-2012, 04:36 PM
Wow, Quite a few interesting responses. This question is kind of a conundrum not easily answered I realize that. I've been asking myself this very question for some 53 years now (I started CDing when I was around 12). This is one way I learn about my friends here, however, good, intelligent thinking friends who ponder this very issue. In the final analysis I guess it comes down to being who we are and learning to accept it and enjoy it. Let's face it, if we can't have some kind of fun and enjoyment with being who we are what can we have fun with? Please keep your thoughts coming my friends. I enjoy each and every expression.:battingeyelashes::)

bumblebee
04-22-2012, 06:47 PM
I am a girl. Who is stuck in this awful body.

i don't even make a very convincing boy! Sure, sometimes when I don't shave my face for a week I sort of look like a male. My voice is sort of masculine but no one would really think I was a man in the traditional way. Maybe it's the clothes i wear, how I act or whatever. No one has ever been shocked to see me wear a dress. I've even played girl roles in plays without saying I wanted too.

I have feminine features. If anything this life is just a sick joke. So close to a proper body but bam penis. I am pretty much asexual because I hate using that awful thing.

Kaz
04-22-2012, 07:04 PM
Simple... I want to be me.

Pinky188
04-22-2012, 07:07 PM
I just want to look like a girl!

busker
04-22-2012, 08:57 PM
I need to be a sexy girl. From your MM page, it looks like you already are. Very impressive.

susan scott
04-22-2012, 09:37 PM
Be a girl 100% absolutely positively

NathalieX66
04-22-2012, 09:51 PM
I play both.
I can't believe I look like a girl these days. ...buit is what it is.
I have most of my beard zapped off by laser , and some by electrolysis, and my hair is just about shoulder legnth from nothing last t year, I' m 20 pounds lighter since last year, and I look like a girl compared to me a year ago. It's acually quite unnerving and frightening internally, but I feel very satisfied. I spent this weekend visting my parents wearing a pastic hairband / ponytail scrunchy, and that was a new experience for us all, and the only thing they cared about was me setting up was the Roku wi-fi streaming device for the tv.

AnitaH
04-22-2012, 10:46 PM
I've spent over 50 years living as a man and the years of practice have made me only somewhat good at it and only somewhat comfortable as one. I recognize that I will never truly know what it feels like to grow up a woman nor can I ever be fully a woman but that doesn't stop me from wanting to be one. I am working with my therapist towards that possibility. At this point I'm not sure if that will eve become reality but the dream, the need has not abated in many decades.

AnitaH

Anne2345
04-22-2012, 11:17 PM
I want to be the girl on the outside that I am in the inside. I would rather my testicles and penis be removed, and replaced with a functional vagina. I also want my own breasts.

Simply put, I was born wrong. A cruel joke of nature has been played upon me. I should have been correctly born as a girl. But, of course, I wasn't. I am learning what to do about it, and how to deal with it. Regardless, it ain't easy, and who knows what will come of it?

In any event, I am here currently among friends and those such as I. And there is strength and wisdom in numbers . . . .

Michaella
04-22-2012, 11:33 PM
Over the past few years, and certainly influenced by this forum as well as other things, I have thought a lot about this, and have now pretty well concluded that, realistically, becoming a woman (that is, taking steps to physically change myself), even just living as a woman without making any physical changes, is not something I could ever do. It would be too much of a change, too frightening, that it can be only a fantasy. So I guess that means I don't want it enough, that all I really want is to dress and look feminine. And I'll just have to accept the reality of that.

Michaella

Lorenqt
04-23-2012, 12:00 AM
Honestly, I would like to be a girl.

I'm only able to be a part-time girl (at this time) and dread, even hate having to be a guy. Whenever I have to wear the boy cloths every inch of my body yearns to be free of them and shed the facade. I only truely feel alive when I'm able to be the girl that I'm supposed to be.

While I feel that I was born in the wrong body and would jump at the oppertunity to begin the transition to become a pre-op, I'm not entirely sold on the SRS.

morgan51
04-23-2012, 12:28 AM
I'm not going one inch further than I have to! Transition seems likely though, one day at a time I'm changing in increments. looks from a few years back and looks today are day and night different. My heart/mind is all girl. My body is old male vintage though. Stay tuned.

rebekkadg
04-23-2012, 03:32 AM
I am a lot of things. On the inside I am female but I am also a husband to a wonderful wife. There are always going to be some balancing act with the various aspects of my life but everyone has their own issues that they have to balance in their lives. Yeah I wish could have more of the "hardware" to show who I am but I don't need it to know who I am. Having to present as a male for much of my public life and some of my private life is a strain at times but life is like that at times.

Freo_kerry
04-23-2012, 03:58 AM
It was this very question that took me from trying on a few bits of clothing all the way to makeover and going out. Loosing 90lbs helped as well, but at 56 it seems that an occasional girl is the best I can hope for.

Kerry

Organza
04-23-2012, 04:00 AM
Charlie you are a very sexy girl!
Jeez, Lauren, you should talk. You're a living doll :)
Lisa

Organza
04-23-2012, 04:09 AM
I want to thank Kate for starting this thread. I have learned so much. There are joy and pain all over and all we can do is try to help. I'm choking up a little (that's part of my feminine side -- I cry about six times a day) when I think about Bumblebee and all the hurt she's feeling. But we're lucky to live in this century and lucky to have each other.
Lisa

Rachel Mari
04-23-2012, 05:02 AM
If I knew at 20 what I know now, I would've transitioned. I may still. I don't believe I would be post op now but would live as a woman otherwise.
It wouldn't be that big of a mental change for me but it would be nice that the outside presented as the inside for real.

Tina B.
04-23-2012, 09:24 AM
I'm another, there was a time, when I was young, and had I have known then. yes I would have loved to been born a women, and there was a time if I thought I could have done it I would have, but by the time I figured it all out, and knew it really would have been possible, I already had a wife and 2 kids, lost the wife, but still have the two kids, and now grandkids, so I'll just settle looking as feminine as I can pull off, and be happy with the hand I was dealt, and the way I played that hand. But one can have their fantasies, can't they?
Tina B.

Barbara Ella
04-23-2012, 10:39 AM
This is all still very new. I know I am a crossdresser. I am accepting the term transgendered and know that I have a female presence in my soul. Will this presence overwhelm me in the future, I do not know. I do not feel that i was meant to be a woman. At the present I feel that I was meant to be a male, but I also was meant to express femininity. All I can ever be is an emulator of the female. At present I do not wish to be a woman, but dearly wish i could safely and openly dress my genders whenever whichever of them is present in my mind at the moment. Given my age, regardless of how my thoughts develop, I would emulate more fully, but not transition.

Barbara

julia marie
04-23-2012, 11:39 AM
I hope to look like a woman as much as possible (never going to pass), but more importantly I want to feel like a woman at least some of the time. The clothes etc., do help that a bit but I think there's a thought process too. Be with a guy? Maybe, particularly if he treated me as a woman on a date, but sex is not a priority. Have a couple of GG good friends? Definitely. Transition? I don't see it happening.

Kate Simmons
04-23-2012, 11:59 AM
Like Barbara Ella I have a female soul but am a man this time around for someone's (probably mine) reason. Part of the purpose for being here is to learn and to utilize the resources and abilities we have to do that. Sometimes that particular schtick requires that we tap into hidden talents and abilities apparent femininity or masculinity notwithstanding. Many of us are free spirits and that is what puts a us at odds with so-called established thinking. In other words, sometimes we have to be a woman to be a man. Works for me my friends. ;):)

sierra_g
04-23-2012, 01:36 PM
I've never actually lived as a woman, I just wear the clothes on rare occasions. My wife isn't too keen on it.
If given the opportunity, I would do the HRT, and probably even get a full orchiectomy, but I doubt I would ever finish the job.

cyndigurl45
04-23-2012, 01:40 PM
I feel like I was born a girl with a physical defect, having a penis and balls, I am correcting that now, just have the penis and growing breast ;)

Antoinette
04-23-2012, 01:42 PM
I won't lie I do have feminine mannerisms and have a feminine looking face (I'm 24 and still haven't grown any facial hair, hell my body isn't that hairy at all!) But I just like to dress like a girl. When dressed up I act like one retaining my personality just with female flair to it. I look at it just as a simple dress up. I don't want to be a woman. At most I may dress up full time (that is if my current relationship fails) but I'll always stick to liking women. I don't feel any attraction to men. The male body just looks hideous to me.

Julie Denier
04-23-2012, 01:55 PM
I really enjoy being a guy. I just like dressing up, too.

Sam-antha
04-23-2012, 02:16 PM
This queston is for us older folk a bit different to the one that you young 'uns reply to. Fifty years ago the thought of changing was not conceivable. It was unheard of and one could but dream. Over the years the dream could be realised but the cost, cash/mental increases we on age.
In other words I would have loved to change, when it was impossible.
Now when it is possible, I have grown accustomed to my body - which is a bit too old to change -and my mind has overcome the male"deficiencies" . I should emphasise that my mind has seen to it that my body behavoir in public is more fem than male when I am out there in town or wherever. I look after me, in or out and I wonder why the male animal does not do likewise. Maybe not in "actions" which can be awful, but certainly in appearance, posture and dress care.

In other words, being born when I was, changing was a fantasy dream.
Had I been born later I would have probably changed.
But I was out of step, so I settle for my own personal creation of Samantha. She pleases me - mostly-, she gets out and about, - less frequently than before but she is happy.
I do hope that others who are unchanged are equally able to be satisfied.

~Samm

Leslie Mary S
04-23-2012, 02:44 PM
Look Look Look and act like a lady.

LarrissaMurray
04-23-2012, 02:58 PM
May as well get my 2 cents in here as well. I love the clothes and how I feel in them. I am male, I will always be male. If I could go all the way back and make the choice from the beginning??? That is a difficult question. I know that if I had been born a girl, I'd have been lesbian and that in it's self is a whole new set of issues plus I can not imagine a life without my kids or grand kids so... at least with me, GOD got it right.

I want to feel as femm as possible, I may even one day have the backing and the courage to present myself in public as a woman. For Larrissa to go out in public as herself and enjoy it would be the ultimate dream come true. So there you go.

TGMarla
04-23-2012, 08:31 PM
I wish I'd been born female instead. I spent many years struggling with some pretty severe gender dysphoria, and secretly longed for gender reassignment. Funny how life gets in the way, and maybe I'm actually glad it did. I always wanted to be a woman, but I'm somehow less keen on being a transexual woman. I don't mean to offend anyone in any way with this statement, but there really is a difference. I guess I mean that I wanted all the things that girls have such as a female childhood, first date, first kiss, first prom, wedding day, and all that gooey stuff. I wanted a life as a woman without the gender dysphoria, which I guess can only come by being born that way.

I settled into married life with a truly wonderful woman, and I've accepted my lot in life as her husband. I'll probably always have a sense of loss, and a longing for womanhood, but I manage to stay content by simply enjoying my femme moments while crossdressed. I made my choice, and I'm willing to live with it.

And when I'm crossdressed, yes....I want to look like a girl.

Emily
04-23-2012, 09:06 PM
I like to be a guy, there are too many benefits of being a guy that I believe I would lose if I were to become a woman, on an unrelated note however I wish I could experience what being a girl would be like, but that doesn't mean I want to become a girl. If I could be born as a girl and then switch back to being a guy when I felt like it then I would do so.

Lucypink
04-24-2012, 02:53 AM
I love to dress, put make up, look, move, walk, act, eat,smoke, talk, shop, Uff shop!, dance, dine out as a woman, you name it!
Yes to do all what I can as a woman when I crossdress.
But not being one, simply, I am a man who loves to crossdress, and the best that I can do it the better.... for me that´s it.

sometimes_miss
04-24-2012, 05:24 AM
I'm not under any delusion (such as many crossdressers are) that being a female is easier than being a male. Actually, it's harder; body upkeep and appearance is much higher maintainence, the hormone swings, menstruation, having babies, raising them, being financially dependent on another person if you should decide to have those children, the list just goes on and on. What would be easier, as opposed to being a guy who has to fight the feelings of being a girl, of course would simply to be the girl we feel we are supposed to be. It's not 'easier' than being a guy; but at least it would allow us to deal with 'normal' problems, rather than the whole gender dysphoria thing which screws up even the possibility of having a normal love relationship.
But yes, I want to be a girl. It doesn't make much sense, but that's the feeling I have to live with on a daily basis.

julia marie
04-24-2012, 09:33 PM
Alexa/Lexi. Good point about many CDers thinking that it's easier being a girl. Even for GG's think about the challenges of makeup (every day even when hung over), hair, style, period, and public safety. I was struck by an author who pointed out how good girls are at things like working with the left hand and with both hands behind them for things like fixing hair and adjusting clothes. Guys can get by with deodorant, a shave and a shower, along with mismatched clothes. That said, I love putting on makeup and something frilly. But, i can do that because i want to, and I feel good, not because I've had to do it my whole life. Credit to the GGs and the gurls who have adjusted. Tomorrow: Black flowing skirt, and knit top, but I'm torn between pumps and wedges.

techwife
04-24-2012, 09:43 PM
As a 46-year-old woman...trust me, its all fun and games till menopause kicks in. Hot flashes, night sweats and mood swings that scare the workers at KFC are NO FUN! Just sayin...carry on.

Carrie Ines
04-24-2012, 09:52 PM
The more i improve on my "passability" the more i seem to think about a full time female life, stealth would make it easier x

NathalieX66
04-24-2012, 10:36 PM
I'll do anyything short of HRT, I'm not there yet.
I'll grow my hair long, and do electrolyisys & laser, and go out anywhere/anytime in girl mode. I'm still working at it, and getting my real hair chemically straightened in a couple of days. All this stuff is actually more frustrating & time consuming, and expensive than you think, but I'm doing it. For me, Zen is to pass on both sides of the fence. I don't suffer from severe GID, where I need to be a girl all the time.

sierra_g
04-24-2012, 11:22 PM
My wife has forced me to think heavily on this subject. I have wanted to be a girl since I was in junior high. I saw the Robocop where they could change what you look like, make you male or female, etc. I've dreamed that somehow they would create that technology.

I've never been out publicly as a girl, so I am really inexperienced in the decision, but as it sits now, I think that I would love to have professional HRT and live the rest of my life as a girl, but I doubt I would ever go for the surgeries. I always wondered about the prices and steps it takes to do the HRT.

cute_chelsey
05-01-2012, 02:04 PM
i not only enjoy the clothes, i would absolutely love to be a girl

BunnieCashmere
05-01-2012, 02:15 PM
I love being somewhere in-between. I don't have any desire to make the full transition... I think women have a pretty tough gig in all actuality. I do have a ton of respect for those of us who do make the full transition, though.

Caroline_Femmy
05-01-2012, 02:18 PM
Well,
I love my female side, can't live without it :)
but , I can't be a full time girl too :)
So, here's my answer:
I just like to look like a HOT one :) ;)

Marleena
05-01-2012, 02:23 PM
I would like both. I like being dressed as a girl and trying to look like one. I need to be a guy sometimes too so I'll take the middle ground.

Caroline_Femmy
05-01-2012, 02:27 PM
I would like both. I like being dressed as a girl and trying to look like one. I need to be a guy sometimes too so I'll take the middle ground.

More you dress like a girl, more you get addicted to it :P
but, to be honest, no one ( I mean CDs) can live without his man side :)

Marleena
05-01-2012, 02:31 PM

Oh I hear ya Caroline! My guy side is losing ground fast.:)

pantywaver
05-01-2012, 02:49 PM
I just love to dress and try to look like a woman. A year form now I may feel different who knows.

Eve II
05-01-2012, 03:05 PM
If I really had the option, I would be a fully developed beautiful female hermaphrodite. I would want to be free to explore all possibilities.

whowhatwhen
05-01-2012, 03:10 PM
but, to be honest, no one ( I mean CDs) can live without his man side :)

That's not necessarily true, if I weren't a hopeless coward my "man side" would be dropped like a hot potato.

phylisanne
05-01-2012, 03:21 PM
i am in the same situation as another girl said about being born at the wrong time.i am a person from the 50s and back then i always wanted to be a girl but back then this was impossible and of course there was no internet.so i thought that i was the only kid that had these feelings.so back to the future and i am a 69 year crossdresser and i am enjoying being a woman part of the time and having a wonderful wife who supports me.and i also belong to a great meetup group here in the big city and i go out dressed every thursday evening to meet all my sisters.

Nicole Rose
05-01-2012, 03:26 PM
I find myself just yearning to be feminine every single day. I am not sure if getting SRS would satisfy me. I'm quite scared to even think about it but if it was possible for me to look like a passable woman and not go through all the therapy and surgery, I'd probably stay myself. Sometimes I feel like if I got SRS, it would solve all my problems and I would feel less depressed...but at the same time I just want to be girly and not go through the struggle!

emilygielen
05-01-2012, 03:34 PM
I always wanted to be a real girl! At 6, I wanted to be a girl, at 10 I wanted to be a girl, at 14 I wanted to be a girl... But now, i'm 25 and I'm asking myself if I really want to be a girl! Because I discovered the life and now I mostly want to look more like a girl. And maybe in few years I will make my long-time dream come true! I first want a girlfriend that supports my willing and have my own child before going further!

Kate Simmons
05-01-2012, 04:38 PM
I find myself just yearning to be feminine every single day. I am not sure if getting SRS would satisfy me. I'm quite scared to even think about it but if it was possible for me to look like a passable woman and not go through all the therapy and surgery, I'd probably stay myself. Sometimes I feel like if I got SRS, it would solve all my problems and I would feel less depressed...but at the same time I just want to be girly and not go through the struggle!Well, that is definitely doable Nicole. Pretty much what I do Hon.:)

silkypantyboy71
05-01-2012, 08:07 PM
Like many others here, I am reasonably comfortable as a man and being happily married with a young child, I don't see myself crossdressing on anything other than a part-time level. However, I've often thought lately that I kind of wish I had allowed myself to be "caught" by my family when I was young. I was too good at hiding my CD'ing so no one ever found out. I often wish that I could have transitioned at that age. I'm a bit conflicted about it all.

BRANDYJ
05-01-2012, 08:45 PM
I am happy the way things are. Think about it...If I was a girl, then I'd no longer be a crossdresser! How boring life might be. I like both my male and female persona and would not want to change it.

sherib
05-01-2012, 08:59 PM
When I was very young I always wanted to be a girl. every day that is all I tought about was having the sex change operation that I heard about. But as I grew older and saw what the operation cost and what they did I sort of changed my mine. I've had enough shots in my life time, I woundn't want to do it every week or month. Now I'm happy just the way I am. , although I wish I had more time to dress.

Anna M
05-01-2012, 09:29 PM
When I'm being brutally honest with myself? I want to be one. The clothes are just the stuff on the outside, and there are lots of women who don't wear super-girly-frilly feminine stuff (butch lesbians, tomboys, or even women who just wear plain simple clothing for religious reasons or personal preference). But where I am today, the clothes are the closest I can get. With luck and competent therapy, I hope to change that...

Karinsamatha
05-01-2012, 09:46 PM
I would love to have my outside match what I feel is on the inside. So I have started seeing a gender therapist. With hopes that what I need and want can be a reality in the future. :daydreaming:

JamieQ
05-01-2012, 10:39 PM
:)Hummm.... if it were possible (it isn't at the moment) I really think I would go all they way to SRS. I really don't like being a man but Im not attacted to any either.

I thought a bit about it last night. I am attracted to a few men at work. I'm not sure what I would want to do with one but I think I could about suppress any man in me if I had the chance. Everything waist up I would let him do, anything waist down a definite NO-NO! I could definitely do it in girl mode, no way in guy mode. Heck I'de be happy to at least make it 6 months to a year on HRT. I think that is my goal if current situations would ever change.... I know I'm good Tgirl material... I kind of have the shape for it...

5150 Girl
05-01-2012, 11:13 PM
I've known from an ealy age that I should have been born a girl. Now I wish I'd had the courage to spek up when I was young.

Anna M
05-02-2012, 08:11 PM
I spoke up when I was young and was pooh-poohed by obviously-discomfited adults all the way into denial and repression. Speaking up doesn't always work. :cry:

NathalieX66
05-02-2012, 08:13 PM
I always want to look like a girl, however I don't suffer from any kind of gender dysphoria, other than the fact that I don't like the constraints of being a guy, I find it too confining for who I am.

whowhatwhen
05-02-2012, 08:33 PM
I would love to have my outside match what I feel is on the inside. So I have started seeing a gender therapist. With hopes that what I need and want can be a reality in the future. :daydreaming:

I've just started and I feel so much better now that I have someone to talk to.
For anyone on the fence, it's totally worth it IMO.

Britney Johnson
05-02-2012, 08:57 PM
Personally, I choose to be a girl. I have fought with myself for so many years, and after a lifetime of hiding, finally know that I should have followed my dream ages ago. I have tried to change who I am and gone the way of male friends that were macho, and all aalong I just wanted to be that fun sexy girl, to be free to be me... I am not there yet, but I am definately heading towards my dream to feel whole as a person.

Tess
05-02-2012, 09:05 PM
I always wanted to be a woman, but I'm somehow less keen on being a transexual woman. I don't mean to offend anyone in any way with this statement, but there really is a difference. I guess I mean that I wanted all the things that girls have such as a female childhood, first date, first kiss, first prom, wedding day, and all that gooey stuff. I wanted a life as a woman without the gender dysphoria, which I guess can only come by being born that way.

I settled into married life with a truly wonderful woman, and I've accepted my lot in life as her husband. I'll probably always have a sense of loss, and a longing for womanhood, but I manage to stay content by simply enjoying my femme moments while crossdressed. I made my choice, and I'm willing to live with it.

And when I'm crossdressed, yes....I want to look like a girl.

You expressed how I feel perfectly Maria.

JillofHawaii
05-02-2012, 09:14 PM
I am happy the way things are. Think about it...If I was a girl, then I'd no longer be a crossdresser! How boring life might be. I like both my male and female persona and would not want to change it.

I TOTALLY agree with you. I TRULY enjoy both sides of me. I just wish all those "normal" people, who are so uni-sexed in their identity could just accept the fact that some of us are multi-sexed. I want to enjoy my lives and have others enjoy theirs without intruding in to my worlds with their one dimensional ideas. Aloha, jill:)

JillofHawaii
05-02-2012, 09:15 PM
Oh my, now that's a sweet idea....

priyaverma
05-02-2012, 10:16 PM
well, from the day I was born ... my Mom told me I was destined to be a girl and even deep inside me I knew I was a girl rather than a boy... and even now I am just 18 and I know my Soul is fully of Women....
so I dont think there is any option ?

Lyndaloves
05-02-2012, 11:32 PM
I would really really like to be a woman and would willingly accept an invitation for a total srs.
But it would have to be with a bod to die for lol
But that ain't gonna happen anyways
As stated earlier if I knew back in my teens what was available what I know now I would be a woman today.
But seeing as my life is already slated to be a husband, father and probably grandfather I will just have to accept who I am.
It would be nice to be accepted by my SO and could enjoy Lynda whenever she wanted to appear
But that ain't gonna happen either

Lyndaloves

vivianann
05-03-2012, 03:03 AM
I just want to look like a woman. I do not want srs. However I would like to live as a woman all of the time, but that is not possible at this time.

Kate Simmons
05-03-2012, 08:38 AM
I just want to look like a woman. I do not want srs. However I would like to live as a woman all of the time, but that is not possible at this time.I could probably do that if I wanted. I am high maintenance as far as shedding body hair though, so if I did decide to live full time looking like a woman, there would have to be definite changes in that respect.:)

angl
05-03-2012, 08:41 AM
hey I am the same way vivianann I am happy where I am at this time

Kristencdct
05-17-2012, 12:54 PM
I want to be a woman and would accept the change in a heartbeat.

lisagurl
05-17-2012, 01:19 PM
kinda stuck in the middle :(

Lesley_Roberta
05-17-2012, 01:24 PM
As it currently stands, I think of myself AS a girl. Thus, the question if asked to me would be better altered to be do you wish you could be a girl in a girl's body.

My difficulty is two fold, for one, I have to share the body with Leslie. So it's not all about me. So he tells me.
Second, Leslie has let this body go to hell. Thanks Leslie, I appreciate it. And some of his physical traits are going to likely really bash the crap out of my best efforts. Picture a 300 pound football line backer, take just his neck and give it to a guy that should weight 150 and be 5'7". I once had someone observe (from looking at a picture of me), 'you might not want to say that to him, look at the size of him'. I was seated though, and my height was not evident. I can seen like a 350 pound 6'4" football lineback from the wrong angle just from my neck size mangling the perspective.

Even if I drop the tire on the waist, I am sure the neck will remain.
My friends called me Trunk in my teens.
The usual joke was Leslie is related to a tree.
I always kidded them on silly bugger games, 'ya can't hide guys, my relatives can see you'.
I never seemed to get rained on in the woods either.

That is what I personally am fighting.

I want to look like a girl. I am worried I will look like the girl that everyone gets shivers from. Good god, I never saw a -3 before.
Leslie is just not worried me thinks, about me buying clothes. I guess he figures it just ain't ever going to happen.

Kate Simmons
05-17-2012, 01:29 PM
Methinks Leslie is just a wee bit too sure of himself Hon. The femininity is kind of insidious sometimes. It creeps up the best of us macho hunks when we least expect it to...but, I digress.......:)

Simply Joslyn
05-17-2012, 01:41 PM
:heehee: Leslie sounds funny, but I'm sure Lesley is beautiful, I don't think to many people would think about the neck, anyway I want to be and plan on it, I may be 6'5" and scare parents and children alike with pure height but I know I have a pretty feminine face, albiet a little mutilated from years of stubborn acne, god I hated that my life created the stress and my genes created the rest, not a good combination. Luckily...concealer, but no matter how I look it how I feel that matters I feel pretty there for I am. And I had the good fortune of being a stick as a child, could eat an entire Chinese buffet and wouldn't get bigger, high school years weren't good to my body but when I slim down I've got a pretty foxy shape.

Kate Simmons
05-17-2012, 01:50 PM
I can see the vixen in you Jos. H-m-m, I weighed around 190 when I retired. Had to dance it off at the club. Around 150 now. Who says being a girl and having fun isn't healthy? So many potential benefits, so little time.:)

Lesley_Roberta
05-17-2012, 01:50 PM
I'm just glad I am more or less what is considered cliche female height.

Those of the community granted considerable height, your challenge sure is one. I might defeat my weight, but I can't begin to imagine what it must take those of the tall variety to cope.

Simply Joslyn
05-17-2012, 01:59 PM

Those of the community granted considerable height, your challenge sure is one. I might defeat my weight, but I can't begin to imagine what it must take those of the tall variety to cope.

Two ways, short skirts and high hopes, as well as a nice set of legs, people like legs... or long dresses and a slim figure, its about confidence though you just have to stop caring I suppose

Rebecca Star
05-17-2012, 02:23 PM

Au contraire mon ami, some of the world's top female models are 6'+ and they seem to be coping very well. I'm 6'1" with long legs and a frame to match. I'm very happy as I'm sure others are too.

Raina G
05-17-2012, 03:20 PM
This is a question I sometimes ask myself, and for many years. I don't hate being male, I have always been happier wearing womens clothing, it has only been recently that I have gone out in public dressed and I have to admit, I long to do that all the time, but to be a woman or to get SRS at this time in my life, I would not, I will be content with just with part time. If however I had a do over in life, who knows.

Carmen
05-17-2012, 03:22 PM
Many many moons ago when in my early teens, I kept my black hair long as was the style for boys. It was shoulder length and wavy, I loved my long hair until the military cut it all off and that was that.
Anyhoo...as a young boy with all that long hair and that boyish figure, I was regularly mistaken for a girl, especially when viewed from behind. I had an abundance of female cousins and we were always together for family stuff. They would wash and brush my hair and talk all that girl talk, (no dressup), It was easier to get along with the girls than with my male cronies. Yeah I did all the boy things...scouts, athletics, fights, etc...but I always identified with the girls.
I borrowed articles of female clothing from various sources, and discovered that I had a duality...the ability to see myself in both male and female modes, which continues to this day.

Fast forward about 10 years when I had my first makeover, in my mid 20's, slim and no facial wrinkles, I was beyond passable, it was actually scary how good I looked En Femme. I went out to parties, shopping, dining, visiting, for walks, talked to guys and girls, and the entire time I was never clocked. This became something that I enjoyed more than my assigned male time, it was so easy!
The turning point was when I/we got married, we rushed into it, and my Femme life came to a stop, but only for a while.
Perhaps if I had not married, I would have transitioned, although back then society is not as liberated and open minded as it is now. Transitioning was a difficult task. I had met several CD's that were living as women fulltime, which for the time was a radical lifestyle.

A sister and I were talking about our particular femme practices...fashion choices, makeup, hair styles, attitude, likes and dislikes. We asked ourselves that if we were GG's would our preferences be the same. That question in itself covers a lot. Now if I was born GG...I certainly would not be writing in this forum. Likely I would have dated, married, raised a family etc. Or remained a single career oriented girl, who knows.
Ultimately I would still be me, along with all the particulars about me.
Perhaps back then I was given a look into the world as seen through the eyes of a girl, And today I can revisit and create new memories.

So yes, I wanted to be a girl, badly.
Now I'll just have to settle for looking like one.

Kate Simmons
05-17-2012, 03:44 PM
Either way we end up being exactly who we are supposed to be Linsey.:)

Lesley_Roberta
05-17-2012, 04:39 PM
Au contraire mon ami, some of the world's top female models are 6'+ and they seem to be coping very well. I'm 6'1" with long legs and a frame to match. I'm very happy as I'm sure others are too.

Interesting. I myself am just used to being the shortest. All my friends seem to be 2 things, a lot younger and a lot taller.

I don't really like heels, I hate why high heels were originally made. But I was sitting in Tim's today thinking, hmm heels would make me a bit taller. Was wondering, is that a good thing? But I walk eeeeeeverywher e too. 50 years and never owned a car, never driven. And that means if I where heels, I have to walk in them to anywhere I am going. I doubt that is a good idea. Which led me to ponder, I wonder what decent 'walking shoes' look like for ladies? I don't like running shoes either.

urmila11
05-18-2012, 08:30 AM
I just want to look like a woman and behave like a woman when dressed and not become a woman

Angel64
05-18-2012, 10:53 AM
Both? Is that possible?

Deidre
05-18-2012, 12:24 PM
i want both but at least i kida got a start on the looking hehe :)

Kate Simmons
05-18-2012, 02:12 PM
Guess I will get my chance to try both. I've been utilizing a certain type of hormone lately and June or should I say Kate is beginning to fill in and bust out all over. Should be interesting. I never had the guts to go this far before. I guess this is where the real gonads come in and separates the men from the boys and the women from the girls. This is nothing that is not reversible.:battingeyelashes::)

Deanna77
05-18-2012, 03:19 PM
Sometimes I've thought that I'd love to be a girl or jus wish that I could snap my fingers and shape-shift. The more I think though, I just long to be able to present en femme and blend in or (heaven forbid) look good/attractive doing it.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
05-18-2012, 03:23 PM
To me... its about being a half and half. Sure, if I could switch I would in a NY minute, but for now I'm very satisfied just looking like a girl every now and again... and maybe a faery every so often too ;)

Phoebe
05-18-2012, 03:24 PM
Attempt to look like a girl is my answer. :battingeyelashes:

curiousby
05-18-2012, 06:15 PM
I knew from when I was young I was different, just not how. I feel know I know what it is. I wish I could have been born a girl. I am 48 now and I fell that it might be a little late to make a change, so I am content in wearing my new clothes. All I have bought so far is some nightgowns, panties and some stockings. I think my next purchase will be some fake breast. I hope to get help here when I get enough stuff to be able to go out in public as the new me.

GinaMarie
05-18-2012, 06:24 PM
Long ago or recently I thought about becoming a girl but, for the most part, I like my body. So my answer is simple: I just want to look like a girl, not become one.

AudreyTN
05-18-2012, 06:39 PM
This train ain't stopping till all or as much masculinity is gone from my physical appearance and mannerisms and physical movements, and are replaced with femininity, and I have a pair of breasts and a vagina. I've wanted this my entire life, and I won't stop and I won't be satisfied until it happens and it's going to happen in the next 3-4 years. I will wait patiently as I progress through therapy, transition and hormones, and save money until I get my letters, then I'm getting my breasts and ffs done, then my lower surgery.

amazed20
05-18-2012, 06:50 PM
when i started cding then i just wanted to look like a girl but over the time i realized that it was mutch more than just an "illusion" for me, i discovered my true self and was finally happy with myself ... now i want to be a girl and im going to become a girl someday soon

ameliabee
05-19-2012, 12:53 AM
Erm, I am a girl? Didn't go the conventional route, but I'm certainly female nonetheless.

zora
05-19-2012, 03:44 AM
I totally just want to look like a girl, happy being a guy :)

Beverley Sims
05-19-2012, 04:09 AM
I have always taken the artistic route.
I am a guy who looked like a girl when younger.
Now days it is the artist in me that makes me strive to look like a girl.
If I had lived in more accepting times I very likely would have transitioned along with a couple of my friends.
Back then we were all an eye full. They got the snip I didn't:)
No I do not regret it although I do wonder sometimes.

crusadergirl
05-19-2012, 04:16 AM
i just want the look don't need too be a girl , stay sane peeps

Beth Mays
05-19-2012, 05:46 AM
Just look like a Woman

BRANDYJ
05-19-2012, 05:48 AM
Just want to look like one. I'm happy in my own skin.

lauraabdl
05-19-2012, 05:54 AM
Well I'm a girl on the inside and these days she gets out most of the time and she is really makeing improvements in how she looks, so looking like one for me, too old these days to go thru the physical change, just wish I knew what I know now back then and I would have changed in my teens and been enjoying my life all those years ago. Being a woman is so much fun and soooooooooooo much work, but I wouldn't have it any other way these days, my new found womanhood it glourious and I aint turnin back nomore. Looking forward to being girly the rest of my life.
Laura Lee

Leanne2
05-19-2012, 06:04 AM
I am a girl but I was born with a birth defect. Then puberty really screwed me up. So here I am stuck looking and sounding like a man and I'm mad as hell about that......Leanne

mscatie85
05-19-2012, 06:22 AM
At this moment in time, looking like a girl is all I really want. I have no idea what the future holds so maybe once I perfect dressing to the point I can pass seamlessly in the world as a woman I might consider being one permanently. That scenario I feel is unlikely to happen just because at the end of the day I really am all man and having to go through a whole regiment in order to be presentable each day is just not that appealing to me.

Raychel
05-19-2012, 06:37 AM
Not even really sure that I want to look like a girl. I just like wearing the clothes and having the boobs. :heehee:

Carmen
05-19-2012, 08:53 PM
Either way we end up being exactly who we are supposed to be Linsey.:)

Yes Kate how true it is.
Ultimately for me I am learning many things about my female persona and enjoying it along the way.
Damn I broke a nail!

Lyndaloves
05-19-2012, 08:58 PM
I really want to know what it is to be a woman, to feel everything a woman feels, emotionally, physically including the sensuality of being female or feeling arousal from a ladies perspective.

My sentiments exactly

Lynda

GiannaD
05-24-2012, 03:03 PM
I've never been so conscious of my nails since I started dressing as a woman! I'd love being a woman for a year or so to truly see what it's like. Periods, estrogen, and all (throw in a month of pregnancy too so I could empathize with my wife). Then, be given the choice to go back if I wanted.

rocval2001
05-25-2012, 08:51 AM
Would most definitely would want to be female over male. If I could go back and do it over ---------

Dethgirl
05-29-2012, 10:37 PM
I just wish I'd been born a girl.

muzzy
05-29-2012, 10:44 PM
I definetly want to be a girl and look pretty,sexy and wear all the bowties and frilly things that real girls do.

WishingWhitney
05-29-2012, 11:08 PM
I would have loved to been born a women, most or all women I have asked say that by no means they would want to be a man, I guess excluding F2M, however I have never meet one (which I would like to do some day). I love my jewels, but I would love to have the shape of a woman,soft skin, and real breasts. However, if I had to make a decision in a moments time, I would be a women forever (although, I don't find the act of being a mother that attractive).

Jennifer W
05-30-2012, 09:52 AM
In my case... neither. I don't want to be a girl or just look like one. I dress for comfort. My comfort. I'm a guy through and through. I just happen to like lingerie and other "girly" things. I love colorful stuff. I love lace and satin and nylon on my body. I love shopping. Dressing isn't a sexual thing with me either. I just love the feel and overall comfort. I have clothes. That's all. No wigs, make-up, nail polish or anything of the sort. Nor the desire to have it but would never condemn those who do. I love panties and nylons and other girly underthings and don't hesitate to wear them. I own no underwear designed for men. Thrown away. My poor deceased cousin wanted so badly to be a girl. I find it a shame he was picked on so much back in high school because of this. Even after he graduated he was "tormented" because of his desires. I feel bad that this site was not available to him back then. I tried to help, but being younger I was no better educated than him. I miss himand know deep inside he would have been comfortable here.

Donna June
05-30-2012, 11:01 AM
I want to look like what I feel like and in my heart and soul I feel like a girl.

Emily Barton
05-30-2012, 03:54 PM
I have no desire to transition or be a girl full-time whatsoever, but I would love to explore 'Emily' more thoroughly and see how good I'm capable of looking as her. I definitely enjoy being male most of the time though and I don't want to change that!

CONSUELO
05-30-2012, 04:05 PM
There are many aspects of being male that I enjoy and would not want to change. On the other hand I do like to look and act like a female and I do so in little ways whether dressed or not. I have thought about the transition and I have seen two of my friends go through it. For them it was the right thing but for me I think not. Also, over the years I have gone through so many cycles of desperately wanting to dress like a female for much of the time to periods when I seemed to lose interest. I don't "purge" any more, though that was a problem in the early years. I just do not trust my hormonal messages sufficiently to ever go through such a fundamental change. So, I am more or less happy as I am as long as I can dress as much a possible and continue to wear feminine underwear all the time and use a dab of perfume instead of male cologne.

outhiking
05-30-2012, 04:58 PM
Happy to be a guy who dresses privately as a gal. I think I would have been happy as a woman as well, but then the grass is always greener on the other side. My wife can't for the life of her understand why any guy woudl want to be a woman. Maybe I focus too much on the fun stuff and fail to consider the downsides of being female.

cdkateinboston
05-30-2012, 11:26 PM
Why does it have to be one or the other? When I am feeling feminine, I don't just dress up as Kaite, I strive to become her. Now I understand, I think, what your intended question was, so I apologize for making it appear like I am misrepresenting it, but this regard of being classified "crossdressing" seems to mean that we all just put on woman's clothing just to wear women's clothing or appear feminine has always felt a bit off to me. I also love my male side the same. But when I'm choosing my outfit and putting on makeup, I try to become the girl looking back at the me in the mirror. Now that being said, I have only been out as Kaite once, with a gg friend, so I can't really say if I succeed or not at becoming her! I would like to go out with other girls dressed feminine since I believe we would have the best perspective on that for one another)

ColleenA
05-31-2012, 04:03 AM
Happy to be a guy who dresses privately as a gal. I think I would have been happy as a woman as well, but then the grass is always greener on the other side. My wife can't for the life of her understand why any guy woudl want to be a woman. Maybe I focus too much on the fun stuff and fail to consider the downsides of being female.

That's exactly how I look at it. I have often said that I would want to be a woman if I could have just the good parts. Meanwhile, my BFF hates that she had to give up so many perks when she transitioned - like having people listen to her when she expresses an opinion and not having the men at her job always be condescending toward her.

Jessica Who
05-31-2012, 04:09 AM
Paraphrasing the old TV ads for Barbizon School of Modeling (i.e. "Be a model or just look like one"),

Wow! I remember those ads!!

I want to look like one but I feel in between male and female and love it that way, wouldn't change a thing ;)

joanna4
05-31-2012, 05:01 AM
I would really like to be able to look like a girl. So yes, I would like to look like a girl and not be one. I want to be seen and treated as a girl when I choose to go out as a girl.

Claire Cook
05-31-2012, 05:49 AM
This has been another marvelous thread, and it’s wonderful that so many of you have shared your thoughts on the subject. I probably fall somewhere toward the “I want to be a girl” part of this spectrum, if that makes any sense. Growing up I was a sensitive kid who identified with females. I always wanted to wear female clothes, maybe as long as I could remember. I recall that I wanted breasts, and made breast forms marked with red nipples that I would fill my Mom’s bras with – but like others here of “my generation”, that was a time when transitioning and Christine Jorgensen were definitely not mainstream. So now, yes, when I dress (usually for a part of every day) I feel complete; my forms feel like me, my clothes feel natural. I know I’m male, but I’m trying to integrate my ying and yang -- again, if this makes any sense,..

jamierenee36cd
07-29-2012, 08:11 AM
i wanted to be a girl at a early age if i was young again and had all the support groups and information i do now but i guess being a woman would be great the only thing that has stopped me is family stuff my parents are up in age my mother was so against my dressing i lived with her as a youngin oh and im a only child on that side of the family

Mollyanne
07-29-2012, 08:20 AM
Hi Kate, Like you I thought about transitioning also. That was a long time ago but unfortunately it NEVER went away. If I could I would do it in a New York minute but because of monetary constraints, family responsibilities and a whole host of another reasons I had to come to the realization that it would never happen. So in its place I dress as a woman, try to act as a woman, try to pass as a woman whenever I can. Actually I feel much more at ease when I am dressed or even partially dressed.

Molly

Tracii G
07-29-2012, 08:28 AM
I'm OK as a man in general and if I were 20 I would transition.
Knocking on 60 it would be unwise health wise.

Barbara_Jean
07-29-2012, 09:10 AM
All of my life I have wanted to BE a Girl. I still do, but for me it is too late. Like so many others have said in this post, If I were in my 20's, knowing what I know now, I would transition, but now I am 58 and it is too late for me. So I must be satisfied just looking like a Girl. I have a GG Friend who has helped me with clothing suggestions but says I do look like a real girl, even without makeup! So, at least I have that. I know the feeling is Very Deep in me, when I dress and become Barbara, I feel so calm and relaxed, it just feels Natural.

SuzieLod
07-29-2012, 10:22 AM
Interesting, same here, if still young enough would transition too

Kate Simmons
07-29-2012, 10:44 AM
I had forgotten about this thread. I think, all things considered, I've been pretty blessed in my life even if I never did transition. As a man I was able to be a father and I wouldn't trade that for anything. Now, at 65, I still look pretty good en femme (regardless of what my detractors say) and am still pretty attractive. I still cut a pretty good rug on the dance floor as well. I'm entering into a new relationship with a fantastic GG (the one with the guy wasn't going to work out) and we can be very close as I have become a full spectrum person and am more understanding of female needs and vissisitudes. It's always my choice whether I want to present en femme or en homme, however. The way I see it my friends is that it doesn't get much better than this. :battingeyelashes::)

tammi.why
07-29-2012, 10:55 AM
If I could have decided at a young age, I would have picked being a girl/woman, now that I have a sucessful career and a wife, deep down I would love to be a woman, but just cant see myself upsetting the ones I love.

Samantha Jane
07-29-2012, 10:58 AM
If I were 18 or there abouts, I would go through transition, I've always wanted to be a girl. However, for me personally given my age that opportunity has realistically past. I would settle for just looking like a girl, but that isn't gonna happen either lol, but that said I'm happy with where I'm at and who I am.

kathrynt21
07-29-2012, 01:43 PM
At 59, I agree with those my age. If I knew then what I know now, things would be much different. I Sam way more female than male.

rachel38
07-29-2012, 02:30 PM
It's to late to change now even if I was younger I don't think it would happen. But I sure would like to have been born female

TeresaL
07-29-2012, 03:12 PM
It's too bad our age is factored in, 'cause I'd vote for being the woman. But we also have other circumstances to take care of. It's not an easy thing going from one gender to another. Hey, it would be great to take an entire month off and jump into a gender transformation machine.

Jus thinking

Noel Chimes
07-29-2012, 03:29 PM
If I was a LOT younger than I am I would seriously think about SRS. However after some recent experiences I would prefer to look like a woman. Sometimes it's better to just visit that to stay.

Kate Simmons
07-29-2012, 07:26 PM
It's too bad our age is factored in, 'cause I'd vote for being the woman. But we also have other circumstances to take care of. It's not an easy thing going from one gender to another. Hey, it would be great to take an entire month off and jump into a gender transformation machine.

Jus thinkingThe Transporter in Star Trek would be just such a device Ter. They had storylines involving same sex relationships, etc. but never used this idea(close in one of the animated series' episodes). All someone would have to do is add a little additional programming into the pattern buffers, Wah Lah, Instant any age girl.:battingeyelashes::)

BLUE ORCHID
07-29-2012, 07:43 PM
Hi Kate, I have the best of both worlds being a mans man when I want and dressing like and acting like a lady when I want to.

Karinsamatha
07-29-2012, 08:24 PM
In my mind I am a woman, I am now working on making my body match. Seeing as I am in my early 40's I am young enough to enjoy my remaining years in a body that is congruent with my mind.

NathalieX66
07-29-2012, 08:34 PM
I definitely only want to look like a girl. I have a lot of respect for people that make the full transition but in my case I know that would not make me happy. Crossdressing is quite a personal thing for me, something that I only do on my own and sometimes with my SO. In my 'real' life I am not very feminine at all even though I have long hair, and I can't imagine changing that, but I also have no intention of removing the other side of myself.

Ditto.......peace & love.

My friends who are transitioning/transitioned seem to talk a slightly different language than I do.

Starr
07-29-2012, 09:09 PM
To be or not to be... i want to live as a female and be accepted as one. I don't have to be one completely however that is still possible but at almost 60 not sure all the work would be worth the time i have left. Just let me be me and accept me as female and i am fine with that.

Stacey Renee
07-30-2012, 05:24 PM
I wish I were born a female, but I wasn't so I just want to look like one and carry on a lesbian relationship with my wife... haha I have no desire for SRS, I was born this way for a reason, whatever the reason is beyond me... I am 100% masculine except for the fact I like looking like a female...

mikala
07-30-2012, 09:17 PM
JUSST WANT AN INCREDIBLE FIGURE SO WHEN I DRESS I LOOK REAL GOOD..... when in male or drab mode I don't care so much about the sex of things, but I sure do want to pass WELL when I dress.... and I like filling out a bra too, even if it needs some fredericks silicone falsies along the bottom edge of my bra...

DeniseNJ
07-30-2012, 09:26 PM
Yes I would had rather been born a girl but I was not so I enjoy it when I can look like one with out all the side effects

GinaMarie
07-30-2012, 11:32 PM
I would like to revise my original response by saying I am more a female at heart. So yes, I want to be a girl, now that the "Do you want to be a girl?" question keeps popping up. Do I see myself going the whole nine yards? That, I am very unsure of. At 21 (in less than six hours), I have plenty of time to make that decision. Otherwise, I'll stick with my body as is and go on looking like a woman. Maybe my wish will come true, or I will be reincarnated as a female. Sorry if that sounds far-fetched (remind me if I wrote that term correctly lol).

Inflated-hips
07-30-2012, 11:50 PM
i would love to be young lady but i also love being able to just crossdress

TeriAnn
07-30-2012, 11:51 PM
I want to be a woman in all aspects. I am male but not really a man at least in my mind. I present as a male when I have to but am wearing as much female clothing as possible. If I knew then what i know now at the age of 18 or 19 I would have made all the necessary changes to be able to live now as the woman I want to be with that being said I guess you could say I am sick of being male. I have a beautiful daughter and she is the light of my life so I don't need all of what I have down below. So on to the next chapter in my life,

CarmenSkye
07-31-2012, 01:46 AM
If I could have chosen my gender at birth I would have chosen female, but at this time I'm not 100% how to answer this question. I guess I would rather look like a female than be one, just so I could live both sides of life. I just would like to be treated as I were female when in female mode. I don't really know, it's a very confusing question. I don't plan on going through surgery or any treatment as of now. I guess I'm still searching for my identity.

But I do like this question a lot, I makes me think.

prene
07-31-2012, 02:20 AM
Do you want to be a girl or just look like one? ........... ;):battingeyelashes::)

I would love to have been one.
My life would be so less confusing .... oh yes if I was a girl ... I would hope I looked like one also.

vaga505
07-31-2012, 02:24 AM
I would like to experience breast implants. If I can aford it, its done.
As long as I can remember, I liked to play roll playing games where I played a woman.
PS
Its really fun.

Girl
08-30-2012, 12:47 PM
Definitely want to be a girl! A feminine, pretty girl!

sonna
08-30-2012, 12:54 PM
yes..no...maybe...still working on that question

Roni Lynn 68
08-30-2012, 12:57 PM
I can honestly say I would just like to look like a girl. Though tempting to be one. :devil:

Kathyxd
08-30-2012, 03:03 PM
I enjoy being male but like to dress up

susangirl
08-30-2012, 03:46 PM
Want to stay a man but it would be nice to be a woman a few days a month. To look down at real breast and you know would be great. I wouldn't trade being a man though. I love women to much to be one.

whowhatwhen
08-30-2012, 04:10 PM
You know... It's interesting...
Yesterday I went to the CNE with my family (for non-Ontarians it's a big faire) and as we were walking around I was noticing how all of the women looked.

They didn't need any makeup, and very few even had any on but you knew they were women.
There was a few points where I felt really sad, not even jealous, just remembering my own image in the mirror and lamenting over my male features and the fact that save for thousands of dollars they're there for good.

Last night was the first time I really felt sad over my appearance being male, it's not about wanting to look like a girl - rather the fact I shouldn't have been born a man in the first place.
Mind you, my issues seem to go waaaay deeper than just that but I'm positive now it goes beyond temporary superficial changes.

All I can do now is continue my therapy and see what I need to do and which path I need to take to be happy.
:)

[/minor rant/grumble]

Senior Dresser
08-30-2012, 04:40 PM
I feel the same as Kathyxd. I enjoy being a male but do like to dress up and I admire women a lot.

Love2Dress
08-30-2012, 07:55 PM
I just enjoy wearing the clothes and being feminine

luciouslexxie
08-30-2012, 10:19 PM
Heres a sad sad story for you all. I was dating thjs girl and during that time i began crossdressing and then trusted her enough to tell her. We broke up a few weeks later needless to say.

Sometimes i wish i was a woman so i coukd feelbeautiful and bouncy and free and joyous. Woman dont understand the bondage of being a straight male. They get to jump around and act silly amd dress up and dress sexy a.d some women dont need to go to school or anything. take off your clothes and youll be making hubdreds of dollars an hour.

Also im so emotional and confused and anxious, i cam never be myself. But switching the sex will cost me a fortune and ill always know that in the back of my mind, that i was born a man and my body is that of man, with fake breasts and surgically man made vagina, ill never get to be a mother (not that i want to even be a father). If i win the lottery then sure as hell the first thing id do is move far away and get my breasts vagina and all that jazz. I would LOVE my life, but now as a boy i fear woman and I went through a stage where i hated women (before i started crossdressing) because they were what i wanted to be. Sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy people. I love to feel pretty.

In conclusion ive recently decided i do want to be a woman, what i wanted was to feel pretty. The gym, diet and over the type (leaning towards metrosexual) will help me feel like a pretty man amd i will loce myself.

Until then i make a sexy girl :-)

Nadine Annette
08-31-2012, 06:11 AM
I want to look like a beautiful woman all the time.

kristinacd55
08-31-2012, 06:20 AM
Presently, I enjoy just where I'm at....going out just about every weekend and being Kristina. Then I'm a guy the rest of the time.

Marlana
08-31-2012, 07:05 AM
I would love to feel what it's like to be a woman, emotionally and physically. At this point in my life, I would settle for being able to look like a woman, hopefully passing, but doubtful that could happen. I don't mind being a guy, sometimes it's easier...but still, the feeling of the clothes...the cut, the fit. I gotta have it once in a while to keep sane.

Thera Home
08-31-2012, 09:06 AM
I would love to feel what it's like to be a woman, emotionally and physically.

Uhh................I wouldn't recommend it. (remember those monthly things):heehee:

Thera

Abbygirl
08-31-2012, 08:32 PM
Exactly, Marlana. Mostly I like to FEEL like a girl. The clothes/makeup/perfume/jewelry etc are the means to an end.

lthrambertv
08-31-2012, 09:37 PM
For now, I just want to look like one.

Janine cd
08-31-2012, 09:47 PM
I have always dreamed of being a girl but it was never possible.I have a definitely masculine frame.

Midari
08-31-2012, 10:05 PM
For me, I'm sorta in the middle. I'd love it if I looked more feminine overall; less body hair, softer facial features, and feminine arms, legs, and hips... But I also prefer having my current set of genitalia and I don't have any real desire to become an actual girl. Though I do wonder how things would have been different if I'd been born one, sometimes.

Really, I want to be a shapeshifter. That'd be pretty sweet.

MissTee
08-31-2012, 11:38 PM
I like being a man. I sometimes like dressing "like a woman" as it provides an associative outlet for my feminine expression. Not looking to favor one more than the other as they are both part of my gender continuum. Sorry if that comes across sounding all science class . . .

IngeInCO
08-31-2012, 11:42 PM
Just look like one and have the clothes. And feel like one sometimes.

JohannaSophia
09-01-2012, 03:42 AM
There are times when I do want to be a girl, had I been smaller a had it been economically possible I would have wanted to transition early before marriage and family. But the economics would have forced me to wait until I was 60 with a wife I love and desire sexually. Someone in the thread jokingly mentioned shape-shifting, that would be my choice today for me and my wife to do some trade offs, I could learn to love boys and she girls?

pyleris23
09-01-2012, 03:48 AM
I actually do want to be a girl, not just look like one. But only for a short period of time, that's why i settle on looking and feeling like one...

Anita_2
09-02-2012, 06:20 AM
I only want to look like a girl. That makes me special feeling.

Silmaril
09-02-2012, 11:59 AM
Simulating being a girl is unfulfilling, but actual transformation would completely disassemble my world.

If I had unlimited resources, would probably attempt to undergo transformation so that I could present as female. I would keep my genitalia though. It may leave me trapped in gender limbo, but it's been good to me over the years, and as Eeyore said, "...I'm sort of attached to it."

In the absence of that fantasy though, I'll settle for my closet, and frightened forays out into the world, and see where they lead me.

Cam
09-02-2012, 02:02 PM
I am a man a happy being one. I couldnt pass as a woman if I wanted to. I just feel most comfortable in panties and skirts, "its just me being me."