PDA

View Full Version : new shoes, and wonderful tights.

Krististeph
04-22-2012, 12:33 AM
Ran out to meijers tonight for cheese, candy, beer, nibbles... wife was running stairs at the time. Looked at some cute aerobic/yoga duds, but nothing really cute enough for her (she gets these awesome tights at a specialty running shop- outrageous price but they fit her better than any modeled photos i've seen...) anyway, they had $14 flats- patent black, not all that cute- but a nice pink lining, size 9 ( a little tight for me but i can make then 'grow'...). Fun and cute.

When i got home, the wife was sweating, er, glistening... tight hard petite body at 47- 100 flights of stairs in barely 1/2 hour. $150 for a pair of tights? Oh yes, they are SO worth it.

1/2 hour later- she's relaxing in her chair- getting cold from her wet hair- piling fleece on her to keep her warm until her metabolism catches up, me in: pinched-lace pattern tights, black flared satin skirt, August Silk t-neck top and a satiny blazer- kind of formal occasion look-- i felt like fun tonight- 4th of 4 papers turned in- avg 99. Used my work experience to draw from rather than pure reasearch, as most of the other kids have to. Felt good- felt like an achievement.
Black satin tonight
fits the occasion alright
term papers: old light.
:-)

I hope you all have as good of a night as i am having!

-kristi