PDA

View Full Version : llipstick

Franki Kate
04-22-2012, 11:05 AM
I have been putting on some lipstick in the morning, before leaving the house, for farm chores. I always wear my drab work clothes at these times. I had not realized how different doing such, made me feel for the remaining of the day. A feeling of the other me is much more prominant throughout my activities. I guess having just that little extra umph, helps get through a day's workload.

Piora
04-22-2012, 11:23 AM
Franki, perhaps you might think about underdressing beneath your work clothes (bra, panties, stockings). It's not something that I particularly care to do, but if applying lipstick gives you some 'oomph' - then also doing that might just make the whole experience go even further!

Franki Kate
04-22-2012, 12:06 PM
Piora, I do underdress each day. Panties, 24 / 7 and bra during the colder times.

EjayeCD
04-22-2012, 12:15 PM
I wear Blistex liptone. Just a little & people give me some stares.

Robynts
04-22-2012, 02:27 PM
Franki Kate, I have given up on going half way when I am working on the farm. Since none of the neighbors can see me when I am working around the shop or am out on the equipment I have gone to wearing my bikini top, short denim shorts, and depending on what I am doing various sandals. Love being me when I am working.

Robyn

Cynthia Anne
04-23-2012, 07:27 AM
Go for it and enjoy it! I love being dressed when out doing chores! Just like nail polish makes it easier to clean my nails when the work is done! Hugs!

Sandra1746
04-23-2012, 08:29 AM
I wear lipstick regularly, it's CLINIQUE 'Plum Nude' and I use it as a moisturizer and sunscreen; it is a near-perfect color match so it is almost invisible. I can feel it, which I like, but unless it rubs off on a cup or such it isn't noticed by anyone. Nobody has said anything. Now if I wore my bright red shade out en-drab that might attract more attention.

Another humorous item; when I was paying for a haircut recently the tube fell out of my shoulder bag. A woman standing behind me picked it up and asked, almost timidly, if it was mine. I said yes and thanked her. She did have an odd look on her face but said nothing. Just another day in the life of a CD...

Hugs,
Sandra1746

Stephanie47
04-23-2012, 11:48 AM
I'm retired but not a farmer. I love being en femme around the house doing the chores of a homemaker. I do underdress sometimes, but, I found, except for the feel of hosiery I forget I'm wearing undergarments. I guess that's part of feeling like a woman- forgetting what you have on underneath outer clothing. I find I do have to adjust my bra straps.

If wearing facial makeup makes the chores easier have at it.