PDA

View Full Version : now that

lori m crawford
04-22-2012, 06:52 PM
now that i am retired i wont to do more of what i wont to do like fishing camping going places but i was thinking of doing it as a women i oney have a fwe frinds an just my sister an her husband they know i dress my sister loves it i think all my life i have live what ever body els wonted me to be it is tine for me i am 60 no kids no wife just me i to start hormones to grow my breast but can not health things but wood love to live as a women till i die if you cood wood you live:battingeyelashes:

Simply Joslyn
04-22-2012, 08:17 PM
Its a little hard to understand you hun but I believe I get it, it sounds great you now have the opportunity to get to do what you wish I say go for it, If it was my case well I would to love as a woman just as long as I could grow my hair out to be as beautiful as my wig but I'm quite a bit younger than you so who knows get back to me in 40 or so years

DanaR
04-22-2012, 08:31 PM
I think everyone would answer this differently. It all depends on what is going on in your life. My wife and I have been married for a long time and actually enjoy each others company. She's alright with my dressing. I could take this farther, but I came to the realization years ago, that it isn't all about me.

Barbara Ella
04-22-2012, 08:47 PM
As Dana said, when there are two or more, the decision is not as straightforward. The balance is delicate to keep as many people as happy as they can be. Not perfect, but best for all. I am new and developing my feminine side, but I know I am limited in how far I can go, regardless of what my woman inside says she wants. You have your situation, and could do things if your health allowed, that is your balancing point. Please live as much as a woman as you can if that is what you want. You must be the happiest you can be, and should be. Good luck.

Barbara

Cynthia Anne
04-22-2012, 09:20 PM
Now that you are retired Lori, you do just that! It is time to live your dream! It's great you have your sister and a few others that support you and understand your feelings! Now Lori, you be a good girl and follow that dream! I insists!!!!!!
To answer your question I try very hard to live as a woman each day! Hugs!

NathalieX66
04-22-2012, 09:30 PM
Retirement means you can be you as you are. What responsibilities do you have?
I have 20 years left to go before I retire, and if I want to live as a woman, and do the hormones , and everything else, I will.

I have 20 years to think about which direction I want to go. Those I know who are doing it now, you all make me so jealous, you all look great. the results are amazing.....but I'm not there yet. When I decide to alter my journey, I will.

kimdl93
04-23-2012, 08:36 AM
its your life. Live it as you wish. Not sure about the hormones. At your age there may be some health considerations.

Tina B.
04-23-2012, 09:06 AM
Lori, I know what you mean, I've got a wife, I love dearly, so I can't, but if it where just me, I think I would live as a women, and be very happy about it. Since I retired 6 years ago, I have found myself dressed more than ever before, and enjoying it more.
Tina B.

jillleanne
04-24-2012, 08:40 AM
I can and I don't so that that mean I wouldn't, or won't? No idea; I'm just along for the ride.