PDA

View Full Version : Who else has worn a relatives leather skirt?

heathr1
04-23-2012, 07:13 AM
I wore mom's many years ago.

Sorry, I tries to edit. I meant relative's.

Michelle 2
04-23-2012, 08:01 AM
I remember wearing my moms black leather mini skirt back in the 60's.

Michelle

Tina B.
04-23-2012, 09:17 AM
I never had the chance, I had to buy my own.
Tina B.

KarenCDFL
04-23-2012, 10:15 AM
Many years ago an ex gf who was staying with me for a few weeks had left some lingerie and items including a leather skirt at my hose.

We eventually parted and she never asked for anything back. I still have the skirt and still wear it on occasion.

Tatiana
04-23-2012, 11:13 AM
When I was a teenager my older brothers girlfriend had some clothes dry cleaned including a leather skirt. My brother collected then from the cleaners and left the skirt and blouse at our house whilst he went out for the night Much fun was had!! I was very lucky to be able to put the clothes back into the cleaners bags so they looked like they had not been used. His girlfreiend went out in the outfit the following day not knowing about his clothes clandestine outing!

Tatiana

Diane Smith
04-24-2012, 12:08 AM
I don't think any of the women I was around ever had a leather skirt, so I didn't try one on until I bought my own about fifteen years ago. You can bet I wouldn't have missed the opportunity if it had been presented earlier, though!

- Diane

AllieSF
04-24-2012, 12:38 AM
I am cheating here a bit, but all the leather skirts that I have worn, which are quite a few, have been worn by some other woman. You see, I bought all of mine at thrift stores. They are ABW clothes (Already Been Worn).

heathr1
04-24-2012, 06:06 AM
Mine too have all been worn by women.

Karren H
04-24-2012, 06:16 AM
I am cheating here a bit, but all the leather skirts that I have worn, which are quite a few, have been worn by some other woman. You see, I bought all of mine at thrift stores. They are ABW clothes (Already Been Worn).

All mine have only been worn by men! Lol. And I'm the only one in my family that wears leather.

heathr1
04-25-2012, 05:51 PM
I buy mine at thrift stores/charity shops/ebay.

sweetcharlotte462
06-15-2012, 05:10 AM
I wore my mother's leather skirt too. That's how I became a cross dresser. Since then, I actually bought several different styles, a leather mini skirt, pencil skirt and simply love the look and feel of them.

heathr1
06-15-2012, 05:18 AM
sweetcharlotte462.

What style/colour of skirt was your mom's leather and did she know you wore it?

Jennifer Marie P.
06-15-2012, 07:16 AM
Yes I wore my mothers and sisters leather skirts.

Cheryl T
06-15-2012, 08:49 AM
I wore someone else's but that's because I bought it used on Ebay.

BRANDYJ
06-15-2012, 09:10 AM
I have never worn anything including a leather skirt, that belonged to a relative. It has always been something I considered wrong to do. An invasion of their personal property. IF I had a relative give me an article of clothing she no longer wears or wants, then that is different. I'd wear it. But no such luck inhaving any female relatives alive that can happen with.

sissystephanie
06-15-2012, 12:00 PM
I don't have any relatives whose clothes I could wear, but I do own 3 leather skirts of my own, which were bought brand new. 2 of them are knee length, one a rich brown and the other jet black. I have worn both of them out in public several times. The other leather skirt is a black mini skirt which barely covers me. I did wear it out in public once and had an unfortunate incident. I was pumping gas into my car when the skirt zipper broke and the skirt fell to my ankles. Of course I had bright red lace panties on at the time which were in full view. I quickly scooped up the skirt, and don't think anyone saw me! But it sure scared me!! Haven't worn that skirt since!

Ally 2112
06-15-2012, 12:07 PM
Unfortunately never .But i did wear my Aunts skating outfit once :)

chris80
07-02-2012, 02:14 AM
no relative had a leather skirt. But I now have 4; 2 straight, black and red, 1 A-line black and 1 burgundy fuller skirt which is so soft to wear.

Beverley Sims
07-02-2012, 03:17 AM
I had to buy my own, I still have it along with a leather jacket.
Looks great on a bike with the right boots.:)
I should have said..."Looked great". Ho! Hum!

Marcie R.
07-02-2012, 07:37 AM
I have several leather and PVC skirts, which I just love. I didn't have the opportunity to wear a mother or sisters leather skirts because they were non existant. There is nothing sexier than a woman wearing a leather skirt or pants, in my opinion. By the way, I picked up all my skirts at Value Village, a wonderful second hand clothing store.

jami
07-03-2012, 05:31 AM
I would appreciate if I could please see some beautiful women in their leather skirts.I love the feel and look of leather too