PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about switching to panties full time!

Maybelle
04-23-2012, 04:25 PM
Girls:

I have been CD'ing for years but have given alot of thought about switching to panties full time. I have been wearing them more and more in daily life and have learned that no one can tell. I have to maintain my "man" appearance for work, but could even wear them there? What do u all think and do most of you wear them all the time?

I have thought about wearing bra's out in public too. Thoughts?

Maybell

Being Paige
04-23-2012, 04:29 PM
I usually wear them all of the time except at work. But sure why not wear them. As for a bra, depends on where I'm going and what I'm wearing will I wear one out in public, also if I'm fully femme or just under dressed.

lingerieLiz
04-23-2012, 04:33 PM
Yes I do. At one point I didn't own any other type of underwear. No one can answer it for you because we don't know what would happen if you were caught. I can assure you that someday, sometime, someone will notice.

It happened more than once to me years ago, but now I'm pretty open about what I wear.

DonnaT
04-23-2012, 04:36 PM
All the time, except to the gym and doctor's office.

Bras are too hard to hide.

But if you have a job where bending over is frequent, then panties can become a distraction when you wonder if they are showing.

RADER
04-23-2012, 04:46 PM
Panties 24/7 bra's only 60% of the time.
You can not tell if you have panties over drab underwear.
I still have a few Hains his way for Doctors visits, Hate wearing them.
Rader

Kaz
04-23-2012, 05:19 PM
Just do it... it will change your life! xx

KristiKross
04-23-2012, 05:47 PM
I dont think I could do it I work in a dangerious enviorment and if i had an accidend at work chances are high that i would be outed.

StaceyJane
04-23-2012, 06:18 PM
I've worn panties 24/7 for three years and I have never once been required to show my underwear at work.

Karren H
04-23-2012, 06:24 PM
Studies shown that male laboratory rats wearing female panties are twice a likely to stop running in the wheel and want to tidie up the nest way more than those that don't!! Just a word of warning!

kellylynn_31
04-23-2012, 06:37 PM
I have been wearing panties almost exclusively for years, prior to retiring from military. Only time I wear mens is when I travel for work or doctors appts. I travel overseas at times and the TSA is a bit of a hassle. Much like Stacy I have yet to have to show my underwear to get in to work.

kimdl93
04-23-2012, 06:40 PM
I haven't worn male undoes for years ...

sissystephanie
04-23-2012, 06:45 PM
Since my dear wife passed away 7 years ago, I have been wearing panties almost 24/7. My dear late wife, who certainly knew that I was a crossdresser, liked me to wear jockey shorts occasionally so I did! I also wear a bra every day since I was told to wear one by a doctor when I was 9 years old. I have natural 40 B's, so wearing a bra seems natural to me!! And BTW, I do wear panties to my doctor appointments. I am a crossdresser so that is what I wear!!

Tara D. Rose
04-23-2012, 07:00 PM
Lately I have worn some sexy hot pink panties with black lace trim to work. I love the feeling it gives me and keeps me so calm and extremely passive while I'm at work with nothing but men, macho men that talk nasty trash all the time. And it makes me feel so vulnerable when they start picking on others as well as myself challenging our machismo and maleness. I can be as macho with them all, to sort of fit in to thier redneck way of life and thinking. I work with a group of (males), not men. I work with the kind of men that half of thier total vocabulary is "extreme profanity" with their minds in the gutter talking of c**k s***king almost constantly on every break. I hang with them and just roll with the flow. But last week on my birthday, I wore those hot pink panties to work, and they all started drilling the usual gutter talk. I felt very uneasy with all of this, for I tried to keep my macho face on while they cracked on what they feel is such a menace to society. I found to myself that when I wore those panties and another pair the next day, that it become harder for me to keep my composure as that of a macho man just trying to fit in for the sake of having and keeping a job. So I have decided that, just for me, I can't do it anymore. I wish I could, for it does make my day go by so much more easily as I stand there working my job as Tara, but it is so hard for me to switch back and forth. So I will just wear my "international male" underwear to work and just save panties for all other time outside of work. It is so hard to be a man, I mean woman, I mean, a cd. It is very difficult.

I cannot turn on either persona at will.

If I wear panties to work, I am Tara, and being this woman, it's so hard for me to keep up the protective emotional wall,while wearing panties, that I must maintain at work to keep from getting somewhat discovered as a man with feelings, a man that cries at sad movies, or cries at the video of Adele singing at the Royal Albert Hall, or of a man that still cries over the loss of his Mother that passed 4 years ago.
I'm so glad this question was posted. I'm not above anyone nor below anyone. I speak from my own experiences by way of this subject only. But when I put on some of my favorite panties and head to work, I become Tara, and even though I'm trying so hard to be a macho man among the 25 to 35 year old tobacco chewing and spitting,, Dale Earnheart loving, beat up old pick up truck driving, wife beating, short legged ,pot bellied, premature aging, GOD hating southern dogs, etc,.. I have surprised myself that if I wear panties to work, all of my facial expressions change like night and day, my walk and talk, and all of my mannerisms become too feminine that I just cannot deny it, all of my responses to everything is so different to the way my male side would respond. I need my job so much so that I will no longer take such risks by wearing panties to work, for if I ever got ousted or found out, I would have to just walk off the job and find a new one.
It is really oh so true just by way of who I am. When I wore those sexy panties to work last Tuesday and the following Wednesday, I walked so feminine, talked oh so feminine, hold a smoke so differently, responded to everything 100% so differently than what my macho male self normally would have done and or responded. I hate to say it, but I must be all male when I go to work, or at least my job, out of fear of someone seeing and recognizing my female self. I just learned this lesson last week when I wore the sexy hot pink panties that mt wife bought me for my birthday and silky lacy panties to work and I foolishly try to hide my female self with outer men’s clothes. I can't shut it off or turn it on.
So to shorten this up now and post this and to answer the op, yes I have worn panties under my mens clothes to work. I wish "that I" could pull this off, but with just the two days that I did this very thing last week, I found that I cannot hide Tara with just outer man clothes.
I need to see a psychiatrist, (spelling),,or head doctor.
peace and love from me to all of you.

Tara.

sterling12
04-23-2012, 07:04 PM
Me too! Worn Nylon Panties for a number of years, 24/7. I keep a couple of pair of Jockeys for Doctor Visits, but that's about it.

Only one small warning, and I think I'm being fair in letting you know. If you have The kind of Job where you might be injured, you might wish to think about it. If you figure that you don't care, then never mind, but if you can picture The Paramedics working on your Carcass, out there on The Shop Floor, then you might want to save The Panties for The Home Game.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Genny B
04-23-2012, 07:07 PM
Wear them 24/7 and have learned one thing that has to be shared. When bending over it's just not what could show in the back above your waistline you have to worry about, but the gusset pattern too! You could have nothing showing and be outed!

erica2
04-23-2012, 07:10 PM
I don't recall a "panty inspection" at work either. I guess it's just the getting used to it thing, and I must be... used to it!

I am Erica2
ps: I don't even know if I have any "undershorts"!

AndreaCD1963
04-23-2012, 07:18 PM
You mean to say, there is another option? something other than femme pantie? wow, who knew?

Seriously though, I've been wearing femme panties of various styles, colors, etc for several years, and have never had an issue. No one has ever done a panty inspection on me at work!

The only time I worry even slightly, is if I'm out riding my motorcycle with my club. If there was ever an accident, I could be outed in front of a bunch of bikers - but I think in that scenario, I probably have bigger things to worry about than the fact that my panties are femme, flowery, lacy etc ... or that my toes are painted all pretty for that matter.

As for bras - those are much more noticeable, and much more difficult to hide - so no, I don't wear a bra daily (although I really really wish I could)

Barbara Ella
04-23-2012, 07:46 PM
24/7 since beginning crossdressing. Have CK bikini's for doctor. Anyone watching me as i bend over deserves what they get.

Barbara

jennifer1958
04-23-2012, 07:55 PM
I wear victoria secet panties everyday; even to the YMCA where I swim each noon and doctors appointments. Never had any problem. Go for it!

Jennifer

hsv_phguy
04-23-2012, 08:33 PM
I have been wearing panties for over 3 years now. I wear panties exclusively, as a matter of fact my wife put a pair on me on our 2nd date and never looked back. I have since thrown out all of my masculine undies and never looked back.

Cynthia Anne
04-23-2012, 08:48 PM
I've been wearing panties 24/7 for several years! Only undies I have! Go for it! Hugs!

jackielou
04-23-2012, 08:51 PM
i worked as a telephone lineman for years and wore panties and a bra everyday under my uniform i wear a bra 24/7 due to my large breast size and panties all the time except sometimes when i sleep in a long gown lady doc and nurses know and i have no problems at all i dress as a normal male and undress everywhere i go you cant hardly hide a set of breast as large as mine

ELIZABETH46
04-23-2012, 08:51 PM
in my six month as "she" i have switched to panties full time.
as a bra, full time in house, 90% out.
my wife don't care what i wear under.

Noemi
04-23-2012, 09:53 PM
We love panties here at CDers.com that is for sure.

Wear them dear and enjoy yourself, if you are comfortable. I am not a fan of sneaking around type of naughty boy thinking, there is nothing wrong with wearing whatever sex's clothing makes you comfortable.

I have been wearing panties 24/7 for the last five years or so.
Get some low rise ones that wont show. I have some high cut Jockey Elance that are very cute and could be boy underwear too that I wear with low rise/straight fit men's pants. But also some very girly panties that are dreamy, even a few pairs of granny panties that are so comfortable to wear with a dress long skirt or gown but would be visible when bending or sitting in men's jeans/pants. So get the correct panties for your outfits. Men never think like this where ladies are always thinks so far ahead all the time.

Jean Marie
04-23-2012, 10:28 PM
Have not even owned any Guy undies for over 6 years.

Tera
04-23-2012, 11:16 PM
I've been mulling this decision over myself for a bit. First I need to get a lot more than what I have now. (anyone know where they're dirt cheap can maybe help me out?) And I wanna say something to Tara, try not to beat yourself up. I think even the manliest of men wouldn't give you any shit for being sad that your mom passed away. Any and everyone is permitted to cry over something that serious.

LoriFlores
04-23-2012, 11:25 PM
I wear panties most of the time too. Why would a woman wear anything else :battingeyelashes: However, when I may have to undress in mixed company I just wear men's bikini underwear which is basically Hane's Her Way panties in darker colors anyway.

Diane Smith
04-23-2012, 11:37 PM
I have worn only women's underwear for several years now. My primary care doctor knows all about me and I don't bother to wear anything different for my appointments with her. I have a few pairs of cotton microfiber briefs that, although sold for women, look unisex enough that no one would question them. I wear those, if I think about it, when I'm seeing a doctor I'm not familiar with, but even then, I don't worry about it enough to bother every single time.

- Diane

BillieJoEllen
04-23-2012, 11:59 PM
Before I retired I had a job where I had to bend over quite often but I still wore my panties. In the cooler months I almost always wore a bra also.

Contessa
04-24-2012, 02:36 AM
Hi

Every time I decide to read a thread it seems that I am always no going to post a reply till I read what others have said. I have only worn panties legally for about 7 months. I wore what one would call man panties. My whole 20 years in the military I could not wear those boxer shorts, they didn't feel like the right ones for me. I would have outed myself to my wife back then, but I just did the sneaky thing and wore man panties. Since I was the only one that wanted to wear panties I couldn't tell her nor any one else. Now they are all I have. Panties are just underwear for women, I am now a woman so I have to wear what are made specifically for me.

Bras can be worn at night without forms with a jacket cover. In summer just wear a large long sleeve shirt over a t shirt with it. If you don't wear a bra your boobs will show through you blouse(smile).

Tess

Clueless
04-24-2012, 03:58 AM
I've worn panties 18/7 for about a year now. It's no big deal. At first it can be a bit of a rush to wear the more feminine ones like pinks, very pretty prints or lace ones, with the idea in the back of your mind: what would happen if you somehow got caught wearing them. That feeling fades fast & like the others have said, if you need medical care your clothes will be the least of your worries. A lot of guys wear panties & medical professionals have seen everything before. If you want to be extra careful, don't use the urinals. IMO, if you are wearing panties, you should only pee sitting down. It's less messy at home also. Just be aware that creepy guys can peek thru the cracks of the stall door & see your undies:eek:

Not sure about wearing a bra. Would you be wearing forms or do you have anything bigger than an AA? I don't see the point of wearing an empty bra myself. They are not very comfy for me & the strap marks are hard to hide with most shirts. Camis can be very nice in cold weather, but I wouldn't want to be wearing one now.

Cheryl T
04-24-2012, 07:57 AM
Girls:

I have been CD'ing for years but have given alot of thought about switching to panties full time. I have been wearing them more and more in daily life and have learned that no one can tell. I have to maintain my "man" appearance for work, but could even wear them there?
Maybell

Maintain a "man" appearance....do you work in your underwear??????
I wear panties all the time and have for 7 years. No one can tell you have them on. The only thing would be if you must use a locker room to change for work. If that's the case then I'd reserve them for the weekends.
As for a bra, I never wear one out unless I'm fully dressed. It's too easy to discover and I don't need the aggravation.

Vicky_Scot
04-24-2012, 08:09 AM
My panty drawer is just that. Panties........no male underwear for me.

april_lynn
04-24-2012, 10:24 AM
I just passed the one year mark of wearing only panties and love it! Every morning it is so much fun to pick a different cut, fabric, and color! Plus they just feel so natural hugging me all day. They really help me feel connected to my feminine side on a constant basis.

Go for it, and have fun with stocking up!

Hugs,
April

terrianncd
04-24-2012, 10:41 AM
I also own no guy underwear. I would say go for it. I would leave the bra at home however, unless you do want to be seen wearing it.

Nicole76
04-24-2012, 10:52 AM
I am thinking about going excluisve panties as well. I have been daunted by the feeling of getting found out but really who is going to care?? and who is going to notice??

phylisanne
04-24-2012, 10:59 AM
i have been wearing panties now for over 10 years after i threw out all my male underwear.and all my doctors know about me and i have no regrets.

~Joanne~
04-24-2012, 03:35 PM
I have started buying more panties lately myself yet am still trying to find the ones that sit right. I bought some joe boxer satin bikini's that were too big (found that I wear an 8) and have yet to go back to get the right size. yesterday I picked up some "boy shorts" panties and while they are very comfortable, I don't think they are sitting on me right. they don't look right.

I wore them to work today and had no problems. they are pretty seamless. I am still looking and trying different cuts and styles and such and think when I do get it "nailed down" I will wear them full time myself as they are ALOT more comfortable than my drab briefs (even though they are bikini too ).

Elle1946
04-24-2012, 04:05 PM
I wear them just about all of the time. My only exception is when I go to the Doctor, I don't know why because he knows about my CDing I guess I just don't want to scare him. LOL!!

Trish
04-24-2012, 04:43 PM
I've been wearing panties for over 40 years. I haven't owned any mens underwear in almost 40 years. Go for it, panties are much more comfortable.

lilmissemily
04-24-2012, 05:15 PM
I wear panties 24/6...that's right, 6. There may be a day or two a week I wear men's underwear because my SO likes it. Do you have a GG in your life who may have an opinion on this? If so I'd clear it with her first... Wearing panties full time isn't necessarily worth a headache at home.

But if you're worried about panties showing, just make sure you pick lower-rise styles and you'll be fine. :) Common sense goes a long way; don't wear Skimp Skamps under jeans and a shirt. They're very comfy but hard to hide!

Jilmac
04-24-2012, 09:56 PM
I wear panites 24/7, even to my part time job at a hardware store. Nobody can tell what kind of underwear I have on anyway. A bra on the other hand, would be rather difficult to conceal.

Kathy4ever
04-25-2012, 04:39 AM
I've been wearing panties for 16 months now. This year started wearing lace ones as well. I don;t think it excites the wife but she does not seem to mind. Unless your a plumber I doubt they will ever be seen.

Claire Cook
04-25-2012, 04:51 AM
I've been wearing panties 24/7 for several years! Only undies I have! Go for it! Hugs!

Same here, also wear a bra most of the time. Goes with the pierced ears, shaved arms and legs and clear nail polish. Never had a hassle.

Barbara B
04-25-2012, 07:00 AM
You mean there is such a thing as proper male pants! I'm shocked, I'll have to look in the men's section next time we're shopping...............

linda allen
04-25-2012, 07:19 AM
I am now wearing panties full time except when I go to the doctor or chiropractor. I wear "ahh bras" which somehow fit both my wife's large breasts and my almost non-existant breasts most of the time. I don't wear a bra if I'll be close to someone (like the dentist or getting my hair cut) or if people will be hugging me or patting me on the back. Some shirts show the bra so I avoid them.

For panties, you would want to make sure your shirt is long enough to keep your panties from showing when you bend over. You might want to use a stall in the restroom if there arent partitions between the urinals.

KARI AN
04-25-2012, 08:17 AM
I have worn paties for more than 5 years I think I still have a pair of briefs just for that moment or situation as for bras usually every day and that depends where Im going in the public. Just doesnt feel right without my under clothing on.

Maybelle
04-25-2012, 11:48 PM
Thank you ladies for all the wonderful replies! Thanks to your advice i have worn panties for the last 3 days straight! They are wonderful!

XOXOXO

sue1965
04-26-2012, 07:45 AM
I wear womens panties and thongs everyday. i am pretty open about my dressing and if someone notices, OH well.

lisa_cd
04-26-2012, 08:16 AM
What a fantastic subject! I so love hearing everyone's points of view on the matter...it's so interesting!
As for me, I'm in panties about 50% of the time. No way am I gonna wear them at work...too distracting! Plus I work with all very straight men, in a locker room atmosphere. It's fun to wear panties when working outside around my house though, usually Hanes Her Way...love the french cut style...
Going out and about it's primarily panties or men's thongs...love to wear moderately short shorts, panties, and this great pair of women's sandals...only a 1" wedge...wide leather straps, so just the taste of femininity...I suppose it's a way of letting things go a bit, and it's fun...
Great thread! Love ya girls...
Lisa

Brigid
04-26-2012, 08:55 AM
I have worn women's panties 24/7 for about 15 years now. I don't own men's underware and never will. Even if I lost the desire to CD (hell will freeze over first), I'd still wear silky panties. They're just more comfortable. I wear them to the doctor and it hasn't been a problem yet. I use the urinal in the restrooms and never had a problem. I'm more careful in the stalls (especially at church). Panties showing from underneath the stall seems to be more of a risk to me.

Cheryl T
04-26-2012, 11:24 AM
I had to build my own lingerie cabinet for my things.
One drawer for bras (25)
One drawer for panties (65)
One drawer for stocking (no idea how many)
One drawer for nightgowns and such
One drawer for padded panties, corset, and other of the like.

What's there to think about? Unless you have to change into a uniform in a locker room with other men then just were your panties and enjoy them.

Stephanie47
04-26-2012, 12:05 PM
I think it totally depends on the work you do. If it is office work I think you can get away with panties and hosiery, either pantyhose or a good pair of thigh highs, as long as you wear long dark socks under your pants. I would recommend staying with black or white in case the shirt tale comes out. I remember when I was a teenager, nylon underwear was introduced for men. Well, if you're going to do labor nylon will not absorb moisture. I would stay with cotton undies if doing labor. If you have to maintain your status as a male, forget the bra. A woman will stop you a mile away. Some say if you're going to wear a sport coat you can get away with a bra. Well, there's always the prospect of the unknown.

jennigrace
04-26-2012, 12:31 PM
I wear my panties all the time, every day.. The hi-cut ones hold me in very well

MissyW
04-26-2012, 08:21 PM
I have worn panties 24/7 for about 25 years. Bras whenever I fully dress. The wife doesn't care what I wear which is great!

Polly Sharp
04-26-2012, 08:48 PM
I wear panties when at home all the time. When I was at work I was not so confident, so had male undies then. There were a few times when I went in with panties on, I just felt more comfortable. Since losing my job I've been mainly at home, so it's panties all the time. Even when I go out.

I had a bad time with my chest once, I was taken to hospital by ambulance and was examined. They didn't take my pants down, but they did want me to change for bed. By that time my wife had been with clean clothes and PJ's, so I was able to slip the panties into my bag without anyone seeing. That's the closest I have ever been to being 'caught' and it was no big deal to me. They were a clean pair!

I wear bras some of the time. It's 2.45am here as I write this and I'm in my nightie with panties and bra underneath. The underwear comes off for bed, the nightie stays on. Daytime is a bit different as people are in and out and we get visitors often, so not as easy.

Unless you're doing something where they may show above your pants, or you need to change with others, I wouldn't worry much about wearing them. I had a job where I was pretty active and they would not have remained unseen on me.

Barbara Jo
04-26-2012, 09:07 PM
I'm now retired, currently live alone and, wear panties 24/7 and a bra almost daily.
Even when I worked, I wore panties daily.

Underware is not ment to be seen and females wear panties. So, panties are a must for me. :)

I have also found out that unlees you wear a tight t-shirt, etc, the right bra can be worn in public and no one wiil notice.

tiffanyjo89
04-26-2012, 11:21 PM
Part of the reason I switched to panties was that they are a bit more comfortable than briefs/boxer-briefs (don't get me started on the abomination to clothing that is boxers). Another thing is that I never had a use for the fly in briefs...so it just felt natural to not have it there.

JustAlex
04-27-2012, 10:23 PM
I wear panties to work all the time. Even when I have access to the private bathrooms, I go to the public ones because they're closer to my office.
I never saw anyone else's underwear, I assume that nobody sees mine.
Bras, I can't say. But I think that they're easy to spot.

janet54
04-27-2012, 11:43 PM
Panties 24/7 love them so much .And hey make me feel so femme.

yvonne10
04-28-2012, 01:09 AM
Girls:

I have been CD'ing for years but have given alot of thought about switching to panties full time. I have been wearing them more and more in daily life and have learned that no one can tell. I have to maintain my "man" appearance for work, but could even wear them there? What do u all think and do most of you wear them all the time?

I have thought about wearing bra's out in public too. Thoughts?

Maybell

i've been wearing panties full time for last 15 years not a problem

queenie
04-28-2012, 03:25 AM
Stop thinking about it and just do it. No one is going to notice.

k lynn
04-28-2012, 05:13 AM
I have worn panties for years also I wear a bra everyday no onehas said a word about my panties but my bra has been noticed several times and comments has been made but I no longer really care what others think about me I am my own person.

kristinacd55
04-28-2012, 05:35 AM
Been wearing them 24/7 now for a couple years and hate when I wear those ugly old boy undies but still keep them around just in case. I wear a bra under in the winter, but I go out dressed occasionally so not really much of an issue for me anymore!

Rachel Lea
04-28-2012, 05:36 AM
Panties full time is next on my list, high cut micro fibre for me. Currently I am wearing pantyhose 60% of the time.

EjayeCD
04-28-2012, 05:21 PM
Do it Maybelle. You'll enjoy it & not even think about it after a while.

cute_chelsey
05-01-2012, 01:58 PM
do it! its interesting having interactions with people while having on panties. makes me wonder how many other men around me have panties on!

Abby
05-02-2012, 09:17 AM
I also wear panties only for over 15 years, and yes that includes the doctors and work. Never a problem, not even a little one.

Vieja
05-02-2012, 09:44 AM
The only time I don't wear panties is in the shower.

Vieja

Jenny Doolittle
05-02-2012, 09:59 AM
Made that decision about 20 years ago and have not looked back!

UNDERDRESSER
05-03-2012, 09:08 PM
I wear panties full time, and I get changed from riding into work in the locker room. Yes, I have been seen. I choose almost exclusively seamless stretch bikini briefs, that you would be hard pressed to identify as "not male" You could argue that they are "not masculine" but no-one has said anything. I've also seen at least one other guy wearing briefs somewhat more colorful than mine.If anyone calls me on it, I'll just tell them, "They fit, they're comfy, and have you seen the price of men's seamless underwear?"

It does help that the company has some serious non-discrimination policies. I think I could get away with actually dressing fully if I wanted.

BLUE ORCHID
05-03-2012, 09:15 PM
Hi Maybelle, What's taken you so long to wear panties full time.

mylilsecret8
05-04-2012, 06:51 AM
[QUOTE=DonnaT;2822730]All the time, except to the gym and doctor's office. QUOTE]

I wear panties all the time and for last year even wear them to the gym and doctor's office without any problem. Dr's and nurses have seen dozens of males in panties and could care less. At the gym, I don't prance around in my panties of course. I usually leave my shirt on while changing from pants to shorts so they don't often completely show. Most times no one notices but I have had a few shocked looks at spotting my pink or lacy panties, but no one has ever said anything.

Amber Chen
05-04-2012, 08:15 AM
Maybelle:
Go ahead, continue to wear panties!!! You'll love it, and will soon get used to it, and it will become "normal" for you!

I gave up men's underwear years ago, and never looked back. I was wearing a dark blue pair of hi-cut "LovePats" at my doctor's appointment, and he never said anything. He did, however, get mad at his female assistants, who found excuses to sneak in, have a peek, and go out into the hallway and giggle!

Sam's Club has very reasonably priced ($11.74 for a 3-pack) panties: Nicole Miller 'briefs' or 'hi-cut', microfiber, seamless, in stripes or various solid colors. The solid color ones are relatively unisex in appearance (except maybe the peach/pink ones!), and the hi-cut ones won't show as much as the briefs.

shygrl90
05-04-2012, 08:31 AM
I wear my panties the majority of the time :) it just helps me get into my feminine side a bit more. That and just dressing up a lil everyday is never a bad idea. :)

Janine cd
05-04-2012, 03:16 PM
I've worn panties exclusively for more than 10 years now and would never consider changing back. I do wear male shorts when visiting the doctor.

KateSpade83
05-05-2012, 12:22 AM
NO WAY WILL i WEAR PANTIES FT! I don't want to get my panties dirty with streaks and crotch stains, - but you can prevent that with "feminine protection." I'd rather wear my men's Fruit of the Loom's which can take the abuse and dirt of a man.

I did buy cheap $3 Liz Clairborne panties for daily wear and tried it daily for awhile but I didn't like the crotch stains they developed. So I don't want to ruin my other expensive $16 to $32 panties.

Kat42
05-05-2012, 01:26 AM
I switched mostly 24/7 a couple years back... Best move ever.

The best part of my day is checking the panty drawer to see "what shall I wear today... Oooh these are pretty". VS are a favorite. Since I am typically brain-dead at that hour of the AM, this is a good wakeup exercise. And the morning constitutional more exciting to see what I am wearing..

While the SO knows I dress and is not enthusiastic, she seems to understand this makes me happy. So the undies go into the laundry like anything else and return to the panty drawer as if normal. Same same for the lace camis I detailed a while back.

She understands that anytime I look at another woman, it's because I'm studying what she is wearing and how she wears it. And lamenting it would not look the same on me.

SusanQ
05-05-2012, 06:09 AM
Except for medical appointments when I expect to be asked to remove my trousers, I wear panties all of the time. Much more comfortable than men's undies...and no one notices...nor do they probably care.

lauraabdl
05-05-2012, 06:26 AM
I'm with the majority, don't own any guy undies anymore. Can't remember when I fully switched, guess its been over twenty years or so ago. 24/7 thats the way to go, be comfortable and enjoy, lifes to short not to:heehee::thumbsup:

DW
05-05-2012, 09:23 PM
I wear panties all the time, don't own male underwear. That said, I have several pair of basic black plain bikinis, no lace, for work wear. Unless someone reads the tag, they won't know they are panties.

Nicole Erin
05-05-2012, 11:47 PM
NO WAY WILL i WEAR PANTIES FT! I don't want to get my panties dirty with streaks and crotch stains, - but you can prevent that with "feminine protection." I'd rather wear my men's Fruit of the Look which can take the abuse and dirt of a man.

I did buy cheap $3 Liz Clairborne panties for daily wear and tried it daily for awhile but I didn't like the crotch stains they developed. So I don't want to ruin my other expensive $16 to $32 panties.

Katespade, there is no way in hell you are serious, are you?

wilt575
05-06-2012, 01:34 AM
I have worn women's panties 24/7 for about 15 years now. I don't own men's underware and never will. Even if I lost the desire to CD (hell will freeze over first), I'd still wear silky panties. They're just more comfortable. I wear them to the doctor and it hasn't been a problem yet. I use the urinal in the restrooms and never had a problem. I'm more careful in the stalls (especially at church). Panties showing from underneath the stall seems to be more of a risk to me.

Simple solution when in stalls keep them up at knee level

wilt575
05-06-2012, 01:55 AM
I wear panites 24/7, even to my part time job at a hardware store. Nobody can tell what kind of underwear I have on anyway. A bra on the other hand, would be rather difficult to conceal.

Why would you wear something you need to conceal, if you wear one just be comfortable with it.

Richelle423
05-06-2012, 02:19 PM
I started wearing panties full time nearly a year now. One of the best things I've ever done. They're just so comfy. This past week I bought 6 more pairs. I found at Walmart that they sell Vassarette line now which are a sub line of VF.

IngeInCO
05-06-2012, 02:40 PM
Do it!
I have been in panties for 18 months, except when I'm not in panties lol

Nicole Erin
05-06-2012, 08:54 PM
Is underwear REALLY this exciting?

EjayeCD
05-06-2012, 09:28 PM
Just do it. You'll enjoy the chance of being CAUGHT. Ive done it for years.

KateSpade83
05-06-2012, 09:52 PM
Katespade, there is no way in hell you are serious, are you?

Yes, I'm serious... I gave panties a try and I don't like staining them or wearing them out. I only use them for crossdressing moments, or when I shop in drag. Never at work because it creates bad karma.

Charisma
05-07-2012, 01:26 AM
full time: Its been at least 20 years since I started and the last 13 yrs all day everyday. I even where them to the Dr. and everywhere, a lot of males wear things that are odd. Some dont wear anything all. [puke]

I have 2 pair of UA boxer briefs for when I'm doing messy work. I've changed my drawer several times, recently I switched to UA 360 DoubleTake boyshorts and kept the Hanky Panky lace undies and some misc articles of underwear.

I got tired of cheap department store underwear falling apart at the seams after the 2nd washing. I have about 20 pair of boyshorts, 12 thongs, and some hipsters & bikinis.

Mostly wear sports bras like Moving Comfort and Champion. I should wear a bra all the time, boobies need support and my shoulders need a rest plus I have an injury which a specific bra would help put at ease. Right now the Fiona bra is holding the twins at ease.

farmer39
05-07-2012, 04:36 AM
I Have been wearing a thong. I sometimes tell the other guys I am wearing a thong, my wifes advice, For I would say 7 to 10 years I had a pedicure one per week. My wife would at times pick out color for my toes. I would think I don't want to go to jail nails painted thong, shaved butt and pubic hair. No bra to easy to spot.
I dig wearing sexual clothing, as I am far from passing, prudence when and where I wear.

PretzelGirl
05-07-2012, 10:43 PM
Is underwear REALLY this exciting?

Well, it apparently got you reading Erin. :D

WandaRae2009
05-08-2012, 12:01 PM
I wear panties pretty much all the time now. Since my wife doesn't approve. I have to keep them out of site, and I put an occasional boy brief in the laundry. On a recent business trip I didn't even take any. When my wife did the laundry, she made a statement that there were only undershirts and no underpants. Oops, I forgot to thow some in the laundry. I told her I washed them already, which wasn't a lie since I did wash all the panties. I will wear a bra most days. I do have a couple of lightweight sportbras that I will use on days where detection may be more of an issue.

CandyG
05-31-2012, 08:38 AM
Go for it! You won't regret it. I 'purged' all my guy things a few months ago, including all those terrible, unsexy, uncomfortable guy jocks. What a happy, liberating moment. I own about 50-plus pairs of panties in varying styles and fabrics. My fiance helped me buy most of them, some she bought for me. For normal, day-to-day wear, I have plain cotton panties. So much more comfortable than guy's things.

anonymousinmaryland
05-31-2012, 09:48 AM
Just do it. I wear mine 17/7.

Erin McShea
05-31-2012, 10:25 AM
I have just started wearing panties full time for about a month now. Did it on occasion from time to time, but always afraid of being outed at work or an accident on the scooter. But now, I just don't care anymore! I wear plain colored "boy shorts" to work and pull out the pretty colors and lace at home and weekends. It just makes me calm and feel good.

Bottom line. If you like them and they make you happy, then go for it! You can't beat yourself up worrying about something that you can't control.

Erin

aly01
05-31-2012, 10:33 AM
Go for it if you like them. You never look back. It is nice to wear them and they good.

Daphne Renee
05-31-2012, 08:21 PM
I wear them most of the time. Maybe not everyday but alot of times. I wear them to work or wherever. No one can tell anyhow.

suchacutie
05-31-2012, 08:55 PM
It's a no-brainer, really. Cotton panties on sale (at VS aren't they always on sale?) are so much cheaper than good quality guy underwear! Cotton panties keep me tucked (hard to wear low-rise girl jeans without being tucked!). Cotton VS panties seem to last forever.

Ok, you can buy more expensive panties, but for daily wear, cotton panties are the best choice!!

as for a bra, if you want it to be known to everyone, wearing a bra in a place where someone might slap you on the back is the way to do it!

:)

StacyCD
05-31-2012, 09:19 PM
Some men's underwear is indistinguishable from women's underwear. Wear what you want! I doubt too many people are really going to look at the label in your 'shorts'.

Xandra
05-31-2012, 10:20 PM
I went "full time" with panties about 6 weeks ago and love it!

ThereseW
05-31-2012, 10:44 PM
I am wearing them about 2/3 of the time. Mostly boy short style, they fit me best and I don't get my panties in a bunch! :battingeyelashes:

larry
06-01-2012, 09:36 AM
Just thought you all may get a chuckle out of this.
Couple days ago I had an appointment with my Doctor(urologist). I am a caregiver so was rushing around taking care of unexpected stuff
and was running late -hurry -hurry-hurry. Finally got on the road and about half way there I had a panic attack---I could not remember if I still
had on my "Cacique" briefs from Lane Bryant. Lucky for me I had changed. hehehe

EjayeCD
06-01-2012, 09:49 AM
Go for it. Panties feel much better than guy undies. You can also know that you're probably wearing prettier panties than most women.

Glendy
06-01-2012, 11:03 AM
I also started wearing panties 24/7 about six months ago and just love it. I'm buying eight more pair this week and getting rid of all my male underwear.

sweetvictoria
06-01-2012, 01:01 PM
I have not worn male underwear for a while. I wear thongs or bikinis exclusively, even to the doctor. I wear a bra except when I go to work or for a few other activities. I get frisk searched at work routinely. I do sometimes wear a lace camilsole under my work clothes. I have also worn stockings/pantyhose to work under my clothes.

CONSUELO
06-01-2012, 03:41 PM
I have been wearing panties, or knickers as I like to call them, for decades under all circumstances. I even wear them when I have to go to the doc. How many times do you have to undress for the doc and he or she is not at all interested in what you are wearing. A bra can show through most day clothes but slips are a breeze and I wear those too and camisoles. I often go out in stockings with no socks. Again, most people are not looking. Here is a test, in the course of the day how much attention do you pay to what others wear. For me it is very little. Go for it.

Tess
06-01-2012, 09:02 PM
I've been wearing panties almost full time for the last 4 years. Being married and deeply in the closet it takes some slight of hand skills but it is only possible due to some unfortunate physical limitation of my wife.

kymmieLorain
06-02-2012, 12:27 AM
Yeah, I have only worn lingerie for about 20 years, no problems.

Kymmie Lorain

Mistress Frillee
06-02-2012, 11:28 AM
I wear panties 24/7. At work, I wear cotton panties that can pass for mens. Mens undies make me miserable! Panties make me so happy and I love to shop for panties too!

Paulette
06-02-2012, 12:57 PM
I have been wearing panties 24/7 for several years and doctors do not pay attention at all. Think about it why would they look at your underwear when they are trying to see your body to treat or discover an illness. Panties fit so much better than men's underwear.