PDA

View Full Version : Being told on/humiliated when someone found out....

heathr1
04-23-2012, 11:00 PM
Did this happen to you?

It did me.

When the woman who we lived next door to found out, she told her daughters, of whom one really ridiculed me.

RADER
04-23-2012, 11:11 PM
I had the same thing happen to me at a store that was to be CD friendly.
I went in on a Sat. afternoon, there was 3 SA and 3 other costumers.
I waited for my turn to speak to a SA. I was looking for a corset, and they
advertised that we fit anyone, any time.
So after about an hour wait, one of the SA came up to me and asked what I wanted.
I told her I was looking for a corset.
She asked for who, I said "Me"
Than in a very loud voice, for all to here, YOU WANT A CORSET?
Yes, than she says to the other costumers. all female, HE WANTS A CORSET.
I just about died, everyone was laughing at me, and I walked out.
Even today I am scared to announce what I want to just anyone.
Rader

BillieJoEllen
04-24-2012, 12:07 AM
I had two situations where I was ridiculed in my life over CDing. When I was a kid (between 8-10) I got my boy clothes dirty while visiting at my aunt's farm. Many of my cousins were there also. Instead of allowing me to wear some of my boy cousin's clothes my aunt forced me to dress in his sister's clothes. When I was led outside I was laughed at and poked fun at. I was deeply humiliated. Another time a few years ago I was riding my bicycle and unknown to me my panties were showing at the top of the shorts I was wearing. A carful of teen girls drove by me and one yelled out "Hey mister! Nice panties!".

sandra-leigh
04-24-2012, 12:22 AM
It hasn't happened to me.

There was a time during which I thought it possible that someone I knew might mention it to people they knew, and as their workplace collaborates with my workplace, I thought there was a fair chance that my workplace might hear. Rather than sitting wondering when the shoe might drop and risking that my workplace might be called upon to respond suddenly and without understanding, I myself told my workplace Human Resources.

Risky? Not so much in context. The biggest sin at my workplace for years was to cause a fuss or be responsible for a fuss that could have been avoided (even if one was perfectly in the right), so by giving our HR time to prepare, I deflated the possibility of my management being caught "flat footed". And the reason I did not dress in skirt or dress at work was not due to policy against it (policy allowed for it), but rather because I knew that I would be be-grudged being even a "One Day Wonder" of distraction at a time when management was deeply involved in matters that needed their full attention.

Intertwined
04-24-2012, 12:41 AM
That's why I have it easy, I dress half masculine, have feminine, I make it very obvious, I am a guy in a skirt and heels, and I have never had a problem (the worst has been an "oh my god" or "look at that"), people don't perceive it as me trying to be something i'm not, OR, it could be that my look is SO strange they don't know what to think or how to react...

I in essence remove the ability for someone to start yelling "Look, she's a HE, it's a guy", ah... Like... DUH...! that's kind of obvious...!

Jacqueline Winona
04-24-2012, 12:46 AM
Not really, but kind of- I do the Walk a Mile event every year and do it for the teachers at my youngest's day care. The kids all saw, they told their parents, and I had some splaining to do. But I had an out, so it doesn't really count. The kids thought it was the funniest thing they'd ever see, again, the point was to let them laugh, and explain why I do it (helping DV and rape victims), etc.

Krististeph
04-24-2012, 12:52 AM
i'm so sorry for that. i just posted how such a small minority of people cause us an inordinate amount of grief.

What little shitbags. pardon the curse, but it is a lot nicer than what i really feel towards them.

Fooking white trash, subhuman room temperature IQs.

as much as i would never hit a woman, as i aspire to be like one- I could commit the sin of hypocrisy in this case.

Joanne f
04-24-2012, 03:05 AM
Yes it has happened to me and it did not stop there as they would recruit people to join in with them .