PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't You Know...

TxCassie
04-24-2012, 12:47 AM
I thought I'd share this little experience I had tonight with everyone. I just read the thread about switching to panties 24/7 and the concern of the poster and all the responses and my experience tonight might lend to some understanding to those who worry about being exposed.

Tonight:

I finally bought my first breast forms over ebay. I've bought other items on ebay such as blouse, skirts, shoes, but buying the breast form for me seem to be "the big purchase". I wanted for days for the auction to complete and tonight, I was set to complete the purchase. Earlier in the evening though, I purchased a pair of athletic socks (boys).

So what happens, only to me, when I went back to complete the purchase of the breast forms, Pay Pal gave me an error and would not process the transaction. I called EBay. Without realizing, hey, I'm calling about purchasing breast forms, the female EBay representative came on to the line.

It wasn't until the representative confirmed, "Sir, you are calling about the size 9 athletic socks and the size 44D breast forms...

OMG...I forgot... I'm a 52yr old male buying breast forms.. OMG..How am I going to explain this...

Well, let me tell everyone who worries about "being exposed". Just take a breath, ok, deeper the better, and go forward as you are doing a normal task, which you are... because you don't have to explain anything to anyone.

I took my breath and said "Yes,, " I explained the situation and she came back professionally and without reaction that she wanted to check my transaction ... and she proceeded without delay.

I am hoping to have the problem resolved by morning thanks to the representative.

I know this was a phone conversation and no "in person" revelation was being made,but in my mind, I felt, I was "exposed". It didn't take more than a few seconds to ease my fears and realized, "she doesn't care". I'm sure EBay representative have seen weirder things than a 52yr old male buying breast forms.

Now, I don't want to paint a picture, that there are no challenges and every encounters will be pleasant or without a security risk. We live what can be a cruel world. I guess what I am saying is that one must be sensible about things. The fear I had was all about me, not what others may do or react. I was in a very safe situation. If you want to wear panties 24/7 or just to the 7-11, then be sensible and assess the risks and the possibilities. Can you live with them? Chances are, you can, sometimes, it may be best to butch it up and go en drab, completely. You make the call. You are the one who has to be happy with your decision how "out" or en femme you wish to be in your everyday life.

Maybe today, you have the emotional stamina to dress as you see fit, or you may have just enough courage to don panties only on weekends, or in the confines of your residence. Whichever you find yourself in, go with it. You'll know when to go further.

In either case, you're still femme, you're wonderful, and you're amazing, because everything that makes you that wonderful gal is always with you, even in jockey pouch briefs or a BIKE Jockstrap (luckily, the sell pink ones now :battingeyelashes: ).

Cassie

Oh, just to let everyone know, I am purchasing my breast forms because I am building a nice outfit for a little day trip, hopefully next month. The day trip will be up to Austin, Texas where I will be purchasing my first wig and then hopefully drive up the street and have my first professional makeover. It will be the first time, I will be seen by someone as Cassie, not mention the first time, I will be completely en feminine mode. So, wish me luck. I still need to buy some shoes, a purse, maybe some costume jewelry, but that is for next payday. If I am brave enough, I'll post the "drab and the femm" pics in the proper thread.

linda allen
04-25-2012, 02:53 PM
I buy my wife bras on ebay. It's actually how I introduced my wife to me wearing bras but that's another story.

The point is, it's entirely normal for a male to purchase female items and vice versa. I have an ebay and paypal account. My wife doesn't.

Funny anecdote: I was with my wife at the department store, buying her some panties (paying for them) and the SA said to my wife "You should come to our bra fitting day next week." My wife said to her "We've been buying "ahh Bras" on ebay." Notice she said "We".

At least she didn't tell the SA that we were both wearing bras (and panties).

Cynthia Anne
04-25-2012, 03:18 PM
As I always say there's nothin' to fear but fear itself! That's why I buy my bras off the shelf! BTW Linda, I find bra fittings to be fun in themselves! Hugs!