PDA

View Full Version : PANTIES: More comfortable or painful

deebra
04-24-2012, 04:24 AM
I have been wearing panties pretty much full time for twenty years or so but I have found them to be painful at times. Fact is they are not made with the extra room that male undies have and are made to fit up tight against the crotch, this puts the "B's" in a squeezed position and the longer you wear them the more pain and discomfort. I have also tucked with mixed results. Sometimes I can wear the same pair and they will be O.K. and the next time I put them on then their's pain. Anyone else experience this, are we fooling ourselves they are more comfortable. I love the cut, style, soft fabrics and colors and the sexiest feeling of wearing them, but does the good outweigh the discomfort? They fit fine every where else and are not to small, just aren't made with the extra room needed for the male package.

sometimes_miss
04-24-2012, 05:15 AM
There are some with more 'ballroom' than others. Also, some of us aren't as well endowed, so there's less to pack away. I'm one of those. I found Vanity Fair's high cut line of panties fit quite perfectly, thank you.

Cynthia Anne
04-24-2012, 05:20 AM
I've never had nor heard if that problem before! Painful to me were those tighty whiteies and those no support boxers! I wouldn't trade my 24/7 panties for nothing! Hugs!

suzy1
04-24-2012, 06:19 AM
Search on the internet [ebay?] for panties with a wider crotch.
They are available and make a big difference.

I hope that helps

SUZY

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VTG-SISSY-PANTIES-HIPSTER-WIDE-NYLON-CROTCH-KNICKERS-CROSSDRESSER-SIZE-LARGE-/170828242185?pt=Vintage_Women_s_Clothing&hash=item27c6281d09

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-all-nylon-wide-2X-crotch-brief-Panty-size-9-/150792813982?pt=Vintage_Women_s_Clothing&hash=item231bf3bd9e

Beth Mays
04-24-2012, 06:36 AM
Panties are about the only thing I dont wear that are fem.
thare are plenty of lace boy undies, thongs etc that fit better for me.

here is an example: http://site.abcunderwear.com/googleimages/bong-thong-stretch-lace-mp-442-162.jpg

Sandra1746
04-24-2012, 06:46 AM
Hi Deebra,

I also have found the Vanity Fair (style #13062) to be quite comfortable, the BALI 'skimp skamp' style are also comfortable and roomy. Comfort is a personal thing so you may have to look around a bit to find ones that fit. Look for ones with a wide crotch panel and avoid 'hip-huggers'.

One consideration is the "temperature regulation" function provided by the scrotal muscles. They expand or relax to keep the testes at an optimum temperature; this is normal. Another thing is if the "discomfort" is a new development maybe you have a medical issue such as a cyst or fluid accumulation. A consultation with your physician may be a good idea in this case.

Good luck,
Sandra1746

TGMarla
04-24-2012, 07:34 AM
I know a lot of us are into panties, but I don't bother with them. Just not practical. Yeah.....go figure.

Cheryl T
04-24-2012, 07:39 AM
Panties are all I wear for the last 7 or so years.
I'm always tucked (no tape) and have never had a problem. I find them more comfortable (softer fabrics) and of course they are much more feminine. I have some hipsters, boy shorts (lacy of course) and briefs. They are all snug and hold things quite nicely.

noeleena
04-24-2012, 07:45 AM
Hi,

Knickers to ya all.

I have worn them for many years because as iv said hated any male clothes, they fit me better because of my body shape, i like them other than that, being a woman what more can i say.

...noeleena...

Laura912
04-24-2012, 08:11 AM
Let's see...are we bragging or complaining here?:heehee:

lady di
04-24-2012, 08:35 AM
i wear them back to front .................................................. ..di

Eve II
04-24-2012, 09:46 AM
After my bra, nothing brings out my feme side like panties. It's just a matter of trial and error until you find the right feel and fit.

jackielou
04-24-2012, 10:01 AM
hello deebra it is apparent you have not tried my favorite panties the bali skamp they are perfect for men and are not made like a cheap hotel these do have ballroom and are very comfortable they come in many colors and high rise orbriefs look at them on herromm.com and read the male reviews i believe you will love them

BillieJoEllen
04-24-2012, 10:11 AM
I wear primarily Vanity Fair briefs. They are nylon and are very durable and comfortable.

Eryn
04-24-2012, 10:49 AM
I think that a lot of it has to do with what you are used to. If you are used to boxers then you will find most panties restrictive. If you are used to Jockeys then you will like the support that panties can give. Many panties are too narrow in the crotch for us, but there are some that are nicely supportive and comfortable. I don't particularly like anything from Victoria's Secret but I really like Vanity Fair hipsters and boyshorts They are comfy in "standard configuration" and supportive enough to hold a nice tuck. If I want to be really flat I wear hipsters over boyshorts.

phylisanne
04-24-2012, 11:02 AM
all my panties are very comfortable.

sissystephanie
04-24-2012, 11:27 AM
If your panties hurt after wearing them for some time, you are very definetly wearing the wrong size!! I have been wearing panties for almost 60 years, and have never had any problems at all. Of course there are panties that are way too narrow in the crotch, but those I would never buy! If you really shop around you can find the type of panty that you will enjoy wearing!! I am not going to mention brand names, because I have way too many different brands in my panty drawer! But they are there if you take the time to look for them. But they should never hurt you while wearing tham!!

Nicola2876
04-24-2012, 11:47 AM
There are so many different styles that you can find some that are comfy if you try enough (which is so much fun to do).

EllieOPKS
04-24-2012, 11:48 AM
Like all girl clothes some things fit better than others. I have some panties I wouldn't trade for a new car. I have had some that I would gladly give to my worst enemy that end up in the trash. But for me, I like to wear panties as often as I can.

glynnis
04-24-2012, 11:53 AM
I always wear full cut panties,never have any problems.

Debra Russell
04-24-2012, 12:01 PM
Vanity Vair seems to be getting a fair amount of recognition - I also use them "bikini" style, very comfortable - size is important....................Debra

deebra
04-24-2012, 01:36 PM
Thankyou to everyone that's given advise, where else could I or anyone else go to get this kind of advise except on this forum. Several members suggested a wider crotch panty, I don't think this is my problem, I feel like the tightness of the crotch that is made to fit tight against a woman's vagina is pushing my "B"'s up against my crotch and squeezing them. Cheryl T says she always tucks and wears panties 24/7, I just thought that since the "B"'s were made to be external this might cause a medical problem, that is keeping them tucked all the time. So tomorrow I'm taking some of our members advise and heading to Macy's to buy some Vanity Fair and Bali undies, I have no problem doing this and if I can't find something I will ask a S.A.; I enjoy shopping in the lingerie section and will wear my bootcut girly jeans with a pair of sexy panties just to make the experience more enjoyable, if I'm clocked by the S.A. as a CD, big deal, this is America. Stay tuned and I'll let you know how good new panties feel to slip into, I'll probially get a couple of different sizes to see if it takes care of my problem. Any further advise is welcomed.

kimdl93
04-24-2012, 01:40 PM
I guess some people are put together differently than others. I never wear male undies and I never have any problem with the fit or comfort of panties, thongs and g-strings. Perhaps I'm not, ahem, as well endowed as others :(

Chardonnay Merlot
04-24-2012, 01:47 PM
The biggest thing find your size and get your real size Trying to squeeze into something smaller isn't sexy at all.
My favorite brand? Victoria's secret. The lace trimmed cheekies feel incredible, look great and are a serious confidence boost. (I've been in many a business meeting with those on under a coordinated suit thinking "I'm sexy and I know it.")
And I love their cotton underwear. Functional, stealthy yet still very femme and pretty. A perfect balance.
Another good pick for utilitarian sexy: Maidenform. They make some really great stuff

For my activewear... Jockey and Calvin Klein.

danielle3
04-24-2012, 02:40 PM
I have worn panties fulltime for at least 20 years and always found them to be very comfortable. My preference is for a regular waisted style rather than low-cut. I have tried boxers (ugh!) and men's briefs at times and both are far less comfortable for me.

STACY B
04-24-2012, 02:44 PM
I know a lot of us are into panties, but I don't bother with them. Just not practical. Yeah.....go figure.

Me nether ,,, Just never did ,, Got a buch only wear em when i have to ,,Maybe go to the doctor ?? Ha,,,Ha,,

SANDRA MICHELLE
04-24-2012, 02:53 PM
Full time panties and always tucked for me. I wear mostly "joe Boxer" style string bikini panties that you can buy at any K-Mart store in a 4 pack for like 7.00. They are the best and really sexy with little bows on the corners. I wear size 6 and they fit tight so no problems.

KimberlyJean
04-24-2012, 04:37 PM
The other girls hit it on the head, you have to find the right brand and style that fits you, all panties are not created equal. I myself prefer VS hiphuggers.

Gillian Gigs
04-24-2012, 05:23 PM
Over the years I have tryed and worn several styles of panties until I found and most comfortable. After finding them, I would never go back to anything else, I have worn high cut satin panties now for many years. I would never wear anything that was uncomfortable. The joy of panties is that there are so many different styles and types, so look until you find your comfortable pair.

Brenda2246
04-24-2012, 07:29 PM
I just started wearing panties full time last year and I am never going back! LOL

Noemi
04-24-2012, 07:44 PM
I only wear comfie panties that do not hurt my(insert silly ball sac name here LOL)

Sometimes I try tiny panties but, they never cover the boys if you will, properly.
Otherwise panties are far more comfortable than mens underware, of course you can get spendy on mens briefs too. But to the dollar panties are more comfie and much much more fun to wear. You ladies that tuck fascinate me I am going to try that some more.
I want to get a few thongs and try that again for the summer, but need to do more research. Suggestions are welcome, please. Looking for more coverage in the front of course.
♥♥♥
Noemi

Marie-Elise
04-24-2012, 08:01 PM
I have 4 pair of Vanity Fair style 40117 coming in the mail tomorrow. Word around the camp fire is they are very nice to wear for men. I plan to wear a pair the whole day at work Thursday. I can report back if anyone is interested. Oh, and, my wife says I am a little above average endowment.

Jilmac
04-24-2012, 09:27 PM
My favorites are Liz Claiborne, they fit me well with no discomfort. I found them several years ago at TJ Maxx and bought a dozen pairs. I wish I would have bought more because I can't find them anymore, not even at the Liz outlet store.

Dutchgal
04-24-2012, 09:29 PM
I find the Bali Skimp Skamp's very comfortable (unless all stretched out f shape)