PDA

View Full Version : Total Immersion

SallyS
04-24-2012, 08:50 AM
It seems lately that I have become so totally immersed in my female persona, that I actually forget that I'm dressed in women's clothing!!!

One of these day I'm going to answer the doorbell, in a skirt and blouse:)

It just feels so natural for me to be in women's clothes (even with the wig, fake boobs and false nails).....yet, I'm still pretty happy being a man at times.

I guess I've finally got the balance right, and accepted that there IS two of me in here:D Each personality having as much right to be, as the other.

So glad to be a CD'er.

kimdl93
04-24-2012, 08:55 AM
Sally, do you really feel there are two of you, or is are you just growing more comfortable with the feminine aspects of your personality?

SallyS
04-24-2012, 08:59 AM
Sally, do you really feel there are two of you, or is are you just growing more comfortable with the feminine aspects of your personality?

Two distinct parts to my personality, happy to live together...if that makes any sense?

Foxglove
04-24-2012, 09:46 AM
It seems lately that I have become so totally immersed in my female persona, that I actually forget that I'm dressed in women's clothing!!!

One of these day I'm going to answer the doorbell, in a skirt and blouse:)

It just feels so natural for me to be in women's clothes (even with the wig, fake boobs and false nails).....

I know exactly what you're talking about.

. . . yet, I'm still pretty happy being a man at times.

I guess I've finally got the balance right, and accepted that there IS two of me in here:D Each personality having as much right to be, as the other.

So glad to be a CD'er.

But this part isn't true of me. Anybody who wants my male side is welcome to it. Maybe I could swap with somebody (and I don't mean just clothes)?

Best wishes, Annabelle

Kate Simmons
04-24-2012, 10:20 AM
Yeah, funny thing about that. I never concern myself with it really, just go with the flow.:)

phylisanne
04-24-2012, 11:06 AM
since i belong to a meetup group i am always dressed when i go into the city and i am a woman from getting dressed till i come home and change back to a frog.

Stephanie47
04-24-2012, 11:21 AM
I Know the feeling. When I first dressed as a teenage, it was with some degree of sexual motivation. Now when I'm en femme I do not even think about the clothing. Wearing a dress and slip and heels and everything that goes with it fits like a glove. My guess uneducated guess is the full acceptance of who I am. When Stephanie wants to come out and play, she feel very comfortable.

kimdl93
04-24-2012, 11:38 AM
Two distinct parts to my personality, happy to live together...if that makes any sense?

well, sorta - as long as we're talking parts of the same whole....the same personality with feminine and masculine elements. Just as my left and right hands are part of me.