PDA

View Full Version : Ok so I just had to share this!

Tera
04-24-2012, 08:56 AM
I'm sure this is nothing new for a majority of you on here but I did it for the first time and it was amazing! OK so I woke up early this morning for reasons unknown to myself but figured lets make the most of it. No parents. No neighbors. I got dressed straight up bra, panties, favorite pair of pantyhose, a dress I haven't worn in awhile, and comfortable heels. I made a cup of coffee and went outside and enjoyed the beautiful morning on the back deck :)
Sat down in the sun and the feeling of the heat and wind against my legs was incredible! Again I'm sure this isn't anything special for most of you but it was so awesome sitting in the nice weather having nothing to worry about, just enjoying my morning coffee. I'm definitely going to have to do this again! :)

Eve II
04-24-2012, 09:36 AM
Yes, it's something about that release of your femme feelings that takes one to another level. I get a "quick fix" each day when I under dress! Welcome to the forum.

Cynthia Anne
04-24-2012, 09:48 AM
I agree with you Tera! There's nothing compares to siting outside early mornings while everything is peaceful wearing a dress! Have fun and do it again! Hugs!

Kate Simmons
04-24-2012, 10:23 AM
I've pretty much done that too but these days mostly without the bra. The only time I wear one any more is when I go out sometimes and want to have something up front (with forms).:)

Nicole76
04-24-2012, 10:38 AM
I totally agree Tera, last weekend me a pair of legings, flat heeled boots and the back balcony = wonderful!!! most relaxing moment pf the week!

katie_barns
04-24-2012, 10:41 AM
Whether it is the first time or the thousandth time there is nothing like feeling great in your own skin, and clothes.

kimdl93
04-24-2012, 11:43 AM
I do this on a daily basis - well not normally a dress, but I get completely dressed and made up. Then, weather permitting, I enjoy that first cup of coffee on the patio. Been doing it for a few years now and it never gets old.

Nicola2876
04-24-2012, 11:50 AM
I think if everyone in the world started the day that way we would live in a better place.

Cheryl T
04-24-2012, 11:53 AM
It's awesome for anyone of us to do that.
It's just awesome for us to be able to express this part of ourselves and relax and enjoy the world.

SANDRA MICHELLE
04-24-2012, 02:59 PM
Sounds like fun to me. I get dressed every morning from 4:30 AM until about 7:00 Am while I make the coffee for my wife and I and we sit and catch up on the news/weather for the day. I hate it when I have to go get changed to go to work but what can you do, got to pay the bills and me dressed en-femme just may hurt business. When I get home it's time to change back to Sandra some of the time but I try to not push it too much, the wife likes her man.

KimberlyJean
04-24-2012, 04:25 PM
It's that comfortable relaxed feeling that keeps me dressing.

STACY B
04-24-2012, 04:31 PM
So peaceful in the morning before the rest of the judgemental world gets up ,.,Thats why I walk before daylight every morning alone . That way you dont have to put up with the rest of the world just you an the birds , An maybe a stray possum !! YIKES !!!

Noemi
04-24-2012, 04:49 PM
No Share this stuff. It is at the core of what Cding is all about.
I am so pleased you enjoyed yourself. I am far more comfortable dressed as a woman.

I will tell you that I put my "Cutlets" in today taking me from a C to a full D and am having a fun day being such a busty juicy girl.

♥♥♥
Noemi

Sandra1746
04-24-2012, 09:19 PM
I like to walk my dog in the evenings wearing a skirt and top. On warm spring evenings the feeling of air on my legs is really wonderful. I'll have to try the morning coffee, that sounds really good too.

Enjoy life,
Sandra1746

amanda williams
04-24-2012, 10:13 PM
That is how I start my day when I don't have to go to work, just sitting having breakfast with my SO in our nighties enjoying the warm sunshine. In winter time I would be wearing leggings under my nighty and a cardigan to keep the chill off.

linda allen
04-25-2012, 02:44 PM
I'm sure this is nothing new for a majority of you on here but I did it for the first time and it was amazing! OK so I woke up early this morning for reasons unknown to myself but figured lets make the most of it. No parents. No neighbors. I got dressed straight up bra, panties, favorite pair of pantyhose, a dress I haven't worn in awhile, and comfortable heels. I made a cup of coffee and went outside and enjoyed the beautiful morning on the back deck :)
Sat down in the sun and the feeling of the heat and wind against my legs was incredible! Again I'm sure this isn't anything special for most of you but it was so awesome sitting in the nice weather having nothing to worry about, just enjoying my morning coffee. I'm definitely going to have to do this again! :)

You did shave, didn't you?

JanaLove
04-25-2012, 04:38 PM
Such a liberating feeling isn't it Tera?! I love waking up in my hotel room when I travel, knowing that my meetings don't start for hours. I immediately get dressed in what ever outfits I traveled with and enjoy my Jana time!