PDA

View Full Version : i told my mom about my situation

KittyMuffin
11-07-2005, 11:59 PM
Here's my story. To keep it short, all my life I have felt as though I should have been born a girl. I am 20. I had gone through ups and downs of feeling like I was abnormal, mucked up, weird, etc. But through the courseof the last few years, thenks to countless internet sites like this, and the ability to buy female clothes on the internet, I could explore the inner young woman that I really am. So then last weekend I told my mom... everything. She didn't like it, but she had to accept it. Because I told her that I could not deny who I was on the inside. I told her I was going to continue whether she liked it or not.

So now I can fearlessly prance around my room in women's clothes when my mom is around, but my dad still doesn't know. I think if he finds out I'll have to find a park bench but that's another issue. Nah, he wouldn't throw me out. I'm an only, and he would probably just be upset if he knew his only son wanted to be his daughter.

Anyway, the point that I'm trying to stress is that I was able to get one of my parents to be udnerstanding of it and now I can live w/o shame of who I am. It took a lot of hints and I knew my mom knew anyway. We were always close because I always like doing typical girly stuff around the house and I wanted to grow up and be pretty like her.

As far as clothes are concerned. They are the physical medium of expressing my inner emotions. It is a method of reconsiling the way I feel. It is not a sexual thing for me, it is emotional. And I told my mom this and she understands that I have a need to do this. I would give anything and I mean ANYTHING to be reborn a girl. I would want to start over and see how it all plays out but I can't. Gotta save up $30K ;-)

I'm sorry if I went rambling. Ok. Here is what I am trying to say to any young people like me who may be reading this. If you are close to your parent(s), particularly your mother, you shouldn't be afraid to tell her because she probably knows anyway and once you get it out you will feel 10,000 times better and relieved.

Natasha Anne
11-08-2005, 03:50 PM
Well done and well said.

You did forget to mention that if a parent knows, it's a lot easier to get your laundry done and hung out to dry without fear of being caught!

There are so many advantages to opening up, but we just don't see them while we live in fear.

You go girl. Here's to many more courages steps in future.

Here's my story. To keep it short, all my life I have felt as though I should have been born a girl. I am 20. I had gone through ups and downs of feeling like I was abnormal, mucked up, weird, etc. But through the courseof the last few years, thenks to countless internet sites like this, and the ability to buy female clothes on the internet, I could explore the inner young woman that I really am. So then last weekend I told my mom... everything. She didn't like it, but she had to accept it. Because I told her that I could not deny who I was on the inside. I told her I was going to continue whether she liked it or not.

So now I can fearlessly prance around my room in women's clothes when my mom is around, but my dad still doesn't know. I think if he finds out I'll have to find a park bench but that's another issue. Nah, he wouldn't throw me out. I'm an only, and he would probably just be upset if he knew his only son wanted to be his daughter.

Anyway, the point that I'm trying to stress is that I was able to get one of my parents to be udnerstanding of it and now I can live w/o shame of who I am. It took a lot of hints and I knew my mom knew anyway. We were always close because I always like doing typical girly stuff around the house and I wanted to grow up and be pretty like her.

As far as clothes are concerned. They are the physical medium of expressing my inner emotions. It is a method of reconsiling the way I feel. It is not a sexual thing for me, it is emotional. And I told my mom this and she understands that I have a need to do this. I would give anything and I mean ANYTHING to be reborn a girl. I would want to start over and see how it all plays out but I can't. Gotta save up $30K ;-)

I'm sorry if I went rambling. Ok. Here is what I am trying to say to any young people like me who may be reading this. If you are close to your parent(s), particularly your mother, you shouldn't be afraid to tell her because she probably knows anyway and once you get it out you will feel 10,000 times better and relieved.