PDA

View Full Version : Work sighting triggering dressing....

heathr1
04-26-2012, 04:20 AM
Has a GG where you worked, or do work ever worn something that made you want to wear it or put you in the dressing mood?

I once worked for a hotel manager who turned up for work in a matching brown leather skirt suit. I couldn't wait to go home and dress.

Simply Joslyn
04-26-2012, 04:24 AM
absolutely actually quiet frequently even out of work theres just some things you can help but admire, now when its on a girl I'm attracted to that makes it even harder to keep the thoughts from my head

Marleena
04-26-2012, 05:00 AM
I have worked in mostly male dominated jobs so that hasn't happened often. However going through our downtown business area in the morning I always see smartly dressed working women from the offices on their way to work. I envy them for being able to wear dresses, heels and nylons to work.

~Joanne~
04-26-2012, 06:13 AM
I envy them for being able to wear dresses, heels and nylons to work.

or just out and about in general. :) I also find myself in this situation. I also can't help but think, when I see a pretty girl dressed really sloppy, "geez, I'd kill to have the freedom they take for granted'.

Cheryl T
04-26-2012, 06:13 AM
Unfortunately not...we all wear uniforms...bland and oh so uniform...

STACY B
04-26-2012, 07:34 AM
Naaaaa only every dam day of my life ,,, I would hide at home so I wouldn't have to see em . When ya drive all day its worse ,, Tuesday was the day of the week girls dressed the best ,,An thursday was next ,,Monday an friday were the worse ,,Casual friday outta be against the law ,,, An joanne said wanting to get the chance they had ,,,Thats what I used to think about flip flops ,,They outta have to spend a night in jail ,,Wearing them dam things all the time ,, When there are so many great shoes out there ,, I used to think flip flops should be outlawed . Aleast wear some stylish sandles DAMMMMMMMM

April Lyn
04-26-2012, 07:40 AM
Happens to me every day and I get so jealous.

Beverley Sims
04-26-2012, 08:05 AM
The worst part is if I am already dressed I want to go home and change into something similar.
Such a frustrating waste of time really, but, I gotta look right.:)

BillieJoEllen
04-26-2012, 10:01 AM
Years ago I applied for a job and the receptionist looked absolutely ravenous in her above the knee tight skirt and silk and lacy blouse. Her shoulder length auburn hair was perfect. She also knew how to do make-up impeccably. And her scent! BEAUTIFUL! Her figure was outstanding and she had one of the prettiest faces I've ever seen. I thought I was so lucky when I got an interview the next week. I couldn't wait to see her again. When I went for that interview I was very disappointed when I was greeted by a different woman very unlike the first lady I saw.

Yes, when I saw the first lady I couldn't wait to get back home and try to emulate the way she looked.

Darla
04-26-2012, 10:11 AM
Every day! I get off the train and am confronted by hordes of women in various states of dress from buttoned up business suits to business casual. I look at each and every one of them, probably not in the way that most men ogle. I'm checking out the cute sandals, posh bag, or a nice makeup job. I give my wife fashion advice, as we freely acknowledge that I love women's fashions - I get to see the latest everyday.

And does it make me want to dress? Yup. Everyday!

YorkshireRose
04-26-2012, 10:14 AM
Yes a reoccurring theme for me. I am a courier, so my office is my truck and I daily see ggs in outfits and have to resist the urge to stop and ask where they got that skirt/dress/heels from so I can go get it too!

Charlotte

Lori B
04-26-2012, 06:52 PM
I have saleswomen from my vendors coming in all the time...some really get my "pink" juices flowing...:heehee:

TGMarla
04-26-2012, 07:42 PM
It's not only in work situations. Every so often, I'll chance on a very well-dressed woman, and just long to be wearing what she is, inevitably triggering a wonderful dressing session at my soonest opportunity.

Marlana
04-26-2012, 08:22 PM
I would say definitely yes, however, with my wife and son in the house, that never happens. I do get to wear a bra and panties under my jammies.

SANDRA MICHELLE
04-27-2012, 08:12 AM
All the time. It happens to me everywhere and even while watching TV. I mostly get going when I see a nice pair of heels on some long legged girl. I can't tell you how many times I have complimented girls for there shoes. Just the other day I talked to a drug rep that had on the most awesome platform 6" heel pumps, asked her where she got them, said bought online and couldn't remember the sight. I gotta find them cause they are sooo cute.

Ally 2112
04-27-2012, 08:22 AM
I also have this happen to me i often tune into the weather network not for the weather but for the outfits

sometimes_miss
04-28-2012, 07:45 PM
Has a GG where you worked, or do work ever worn something that made you want to wear it or put you in the dressing mood?
Yes, in fact, it happens every single day. There are two particular much younger, very pretty women in my department, who I'd give anything to trade lives with them....then again, I wouldn't want to saddle them with my crappy life and worn out body, what's left of it, anyway.

Antoinette
04-29-2012, 03:04 AM
omg all the time. The front desk clerk at the hotel I work at looks downright sexy. It's nothing flashy, just some nice black heels and a skirt with a button up shirt. Also one of my coworkers wears these flats with a golden design on the front which always shines. I always compliment her on them. I'd love to wear what they have

RileyEvans
04-29-2012, 03:26 AM
I have it happen quite often. The secretary at work "dresses up" sometimes and just looks downright amazing. Usually when she wears her black leather skirt or her chrome heels is when I get the urge the most.

noeleena
04-29-2012, 08:04 AM
Hi,

My thinking will come a little different i gets the impression this is really how males see this, or those who wish were like us, so ill see it differently i know for my self more so over the last 16 years even with Jos i would comment on a few women who were dressed very nicely & took that extre time & effort to look nice,

How did i see it could i see it as male & female at the same time. i did . did i think wow thats nice, yes it would be nice to wear those clothes, yet would they really suit me. or how she looked. could i pull it off, as in wear them as she has, ,

i mean come on get real. yes im a woman yet sad to say no i could not , i could try i just know it would not work,

when you know what you can & not do you know your self better than any one,

i dont even dream of wonting to. i think the best way i can put it is im the one who can look , im the maid or servent, not the dressed,

im the worker, manual as it is so for me it needs to be plain simple & looks nice.
As i look at the nice clothes im not going to try & emulate others, because thats not me.

Its the same with our Edwardian group i make my clothes, they are nice just not like the Ladys of the manor im not a girl'e girl & it does not suit me. & would not look right,

...noeleena...

shyselina
04-29-2012, 09:01 AM
Everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Georgina
04-29-2012, 11:17 AM
When I was a self employed motor mechanic I had one particular lady customer who used to give me the urge. She always wore below the knee skirts and always a slip underneath. Bless her she used to stand beside me, if I was underneath her car, and give me a great view of her slip. I could resist most things except that. In the sixties and seventies a glimpse of slip gave me a desire to wear one myself.

gender_blender
04-29-2012, 11:33 AM
I don't go to work naked. Dressing in clothes is usually required of most jobs.
That being said [sarcastically], I wish bridal boutiques' dress codes included the store inventory.

Rachel Morley
04-29-2012, 11:55 AM
I envy them for being able to wear dresses, heels and nylons to work.
Oh yeah! .... you should see the women in our HR department! They dress up to come to work. Tight skirts or cute dresses, high heels, perfect hair and makeup, they look awesome. I wish I could wear to work some of the things they wear, and yes, seeing them does put me in the mood to dress.

charlytuna
04-29-2012, 12:10 PM
my work everyone dresses most the same but there customer I sees realy just want go out and get that for myself. Or other times I see a GG wearing what I have at home and that makes me want to go and get dress.

Lyndaloves
04-29-2012, 12:20 PM
I work at a place where there has been no female workers ever, till last year.
She's cute but in dirty work clothes who notices.
Since Lynda has been trying to come out I found my self watching her mannerisms and walks
I even noticed the way her breasts were restrainted in her bra, I guess as to not attract attention to her in a male work place.
Then one day her breasts were larger, perkier and more domineering.
They moved as she walked and lacy fabric imprints could be seen through her t-shirt
I could see she had worn a more feminine bra that accented her breasts
Lynda screamed all day that she wanted one too
and my bra and panties were put on as soon as I got home.

JustineFallow
04-30-2012, 12:59 PM
Not at my workplace, sadly, since I work in an auto plant and the few good-looking female management types can't even wear heels there. But when I'm out at a mall and see some of the saleswomen and customers? Oh, yeah! Especially considering that the temperature's usually low to moderate inside, which makes it cool enough for hosiery. :daydreaming:

BLUE ORCHID
04-30-2012, 02:46 PM
Hi Heathr, Only all the time.

Organza
04-30-2012, 10:47 PM
When I was a self employed motor mechanic I had one particular lady customer who used to give me the urge. She always wore below the knee skirts and always a slip underneath. Bless her she used to stand beside me, if I was underneath her car, and give me a great view of her slip. I could resist most things except that. In the sixties and seventies a glimpse of slip gave me a desire to wear one myself.

Georgina, don't you love the slips with encased lace? You can still find them once in a while on eBay, with the lace at the bust and hemline enclosed in chiffon. Elegant and ultra-feminine.
Lisa

Cassiecd
04-30-2012, 11:45 PM
Absolutely! At work I am around a lot of fashion conscious young women.....and yes a lot of uniform as well. Twice now I have seen gals in THE SAME SHOES that I own. I really had to stop myself before saying "omg...I have the same shoes! don't ya just love them?" So you see, my ideas are validated by coworkers more than they are inspirational...except for one thing: makeup. I do enjoy noticing their make up and getting ideas on how to do better or different looks for me.