PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetical question

Kate Simmons
04-27-2012, 12:37 PM
I have a friend who underwent transition from male to female a few years ago. Her SO likes to CD but now that she is the woman she forbids him to do it because she wants him to be the "man" in the relationship. My question is, if you were in a similar situation, would you let your husband or SO crossdress if he liked doing it? I would definitely let mine do it as long as he remained my partner. What would you do?:)

kimdl93
04-27-2012, 12:46 PM
I would think it very difficult for me to set a different standard with my wife than she set for me.

sterling12
04-27-2012, 02:47 PM
Wow, isn't that hypocritical! The message sent, "your Transgender is somehow different, and not as good as mine." And She ought to know better than "forbidding" anything! She ought to understand how well that's going to work....just about as well as it did when they told her not to express her own femme-self.

I have heard this sort of malarkey before, from SOME people of TS persuasion, "Oh, your JUST A CD, you can't understand." If she wants a "Real Man," then she should move on, and find what's she's looking for, A Real He-Man Brute! By the way, please leave her cards, with The Phone Number for The Battered Women's Shelter. But, she will get what she wants, and so be it.

I wonder if people like this can actually hear themselves when they speak? Did she run for Office when we had The Primaries? With her ability to think like that, I see a real future in Politics!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Cheryl T
04-27-2012, 03:16 PM
After all the years of guilt and shame I experienced before coming out to my wife and gaining her undivided support there is no way that I could deny her the same in return.