PDA

View Full Version : Just being yourself

Patrice_CD
04-27-2012, 12:55 PM
I know some of you have a hard time with going out in public. I was thinking about this today as I was sitting and waiting on a new client. I am not 24/7 but do dress femme everyday. I've come to realize people really don't care what you look like. It's how you act and handle yourself. For instant, today I'm wearing Gloria Vanderbilt jeans, a pink blouse, plaid tennies, I have makeup on, my earings are on and I have my jewelry on. I met a new prospective client this morning. We chatted for maybe 30 minutes. I left and all went well and looks like we'll be doing work with them.

Afterwards, I had to go with a coworker to another client. We met with the project manager and did a walk through. Everything again went well.

I guess what I'm getting at is, if I can be out in public, working as I do, dressed as I am, then adding a wig and breasts should make things so much easier. Just be yourself and don't worry about what others think. If you carry yourself confidently, then everything will fall into place.

kimdl93
04-27-2012, 01:08 PM
Hi Patrice - first a note. This probably should be in the MTF portion of the forum, since its really not about clothing/accessories, and I think a lot of people would be interested in the topic that won't find it here.

Ok, so that being said, I believe your main point is entirely valid. It seems that you're outfit would define you as clearly feminine to your clients, so the addition of a wig and breast forms would certainly finish off the presentation. I've seen a number of your pics in the past, and quite honestly, from these its clear you present as a very attractive and feminine looking woman.

Patrice_CD
04-27-2012, 01:15 PM
You are correct! I typed on my phone and didn't realize I put it here. Hopefully one of the mods can move for me.

I sent a request to move it. Sometimes these phones..... :)