PDA

View Full Version : bra showing?

jo_ann
11-08-2005, 06:20 AM
Ok, so I've got this lycra "workout sports bra" that fits really tight (actually hides my man-boobies more than enhances them). I wore it to work before, feeling in one of those moods so I did again yesterday. I checked myself in the mirror to make sure it doesn't show. Wore it all day without getting any stares or anyone questioning me. About 2 minutes after my wife gets home, she goes "Did u wear a bra to work?", I'm like "how do u know?", "because I can see the lines". So I ask u, what does this mean?

a. everyone at work is too busy to notice
b. they think it's some sort of dego t-shirt
c. some people noticed but either don't care or are too embarrassed to confront me

Odette30UK GG
11-08-2005, 06:30 AM
It probably more common... given that theres these back braces for people with back pain and more men growing man boobs ( a medical reason why not hormonal).
Theres also the possibilty that everyone at work has been to busy to notice.. although that to me sounds unreal.

I thin B and C are more likely....

Also your wife knows you and looks for these sort of things unintentional but we so's can pick up on things...
I can tell Sammy has been out the for a walk the night before just by looking at her eyes without the make-up..... Don't ask me why but even my mom can tell when she's been out.....

Robertacd
11-08-2005, 09:39 AM
I think everyone was just too busy to notice. Plus when you do not expect to see something like that you tend not to look for it. I often wear bras around the house and my wife never notices until she touches me or hugs me.