PDA

View Full Version : So what are you wearing right now?

crossdressersfriend GG
04-27-2012, 04:04 PM
I'm sitting here in my destroyed low rise jeans and a mens t-shirt and of course a really cute bra and undies under that not exciting outfit ;)

So what are you wearing right now!

Stephanie47
04-27-2012, 04:12 PM
Well, you caught me in a newly acquired Venezia purple and black dress, knee length with a slanting ruffled hem line; black thigh high hosiery; black three inch heels; black bra; purple panty; purple slip; and my grey wig. No makeup today. I try to have my undergarment color coordinated. Unfortunately I do not have a matching purple bar. However, last night I found a reasonably priced purple bra by Comfort Choice on eBay. It has already been mailed by the seller. I love prompt service.

I had been doing the ironing before logging onto the forum. After ironing and making my lunch I removed my retro style ruffled full bib apron which has a blue, purple and black floral pattern.

I hope my selection of feminine attire meets your approval. :)

Kathi Lake
04-27-2012, 04:18 PM
I am wearing a nice silk/linen sweater and white collared shirt with jeans. My wife bought them for me on a shopping trip last week.

Of course, it's guy clothes. I am at work.

:)

Kathi

Julia_in_Pa
04-27-2012, 04:22 PM
Jeans, t-shirt and running shoes as usual.

crossdressersfriend GG
04-27-2012, 04:28 PM
I'm just kicking the tires! No engine check today! :)

kimdl93
04-27-2012, 04:57 PM
Funny you should ask. Imwearing a very light blue tank top, some women's low rise jeans, slides with 2" heels and a VS thong beneath. Very casual and comfy.

StevieTV
04-27-2012, 05:10 PM
Yoga pants and top along with purple socks and my slippers.

Marleena
04-27-2012, 05:31 PM
I'm kinda bitchy.lol I'm in guy mode with panties and pantyhose underneath. I rather be out in girl mode.:)

JohnH
04-27-2012, 05:41 PM
An olive T shirt and a pair of men's jeans with Hanes men's standard briefs underneath.

John

Julia_in_Pa
04-27-2012, 05:45 PM
Marleena,

You can be bitchy with me. :)

I'm kinda bitchy.lol I'm in guy mode with panties and pantyhose underneath. I rather be out in girl mode.:)

5150 Girl
04-27-2012, 05:51 PM
Long sleve floral print shirt, plain white bra underneeth, O/D cargo skirt, pantyose and fuzzy slippers, as I took my heels off when I got home.

Jilmac
04-27-2012, 05:52 PM
Well I got myself all gussied up to meet a new girlfriend from this forum. I started with black Victoria's Secret panties, Leggs pantyhose (coffee color), a firm control biack Flexees shaper and half slip, and a dark pink Olga bra. Over that I have on a steel grey iridescent skirt, and a pink top. I have my red hair wig and color coordinated accessories and now I'm ready to hit the road to meet my new friend.

ArleneRaquel
04-27-2012, 05:53 PM
Blue shorts and top, black pantie, oantyhose, and bra.

NathalieX66
04-27-2012, 05:54 PM
I'm wearing these Jesus-fish/hoops dangly earrings, and I must say that my hair now officially looks like Julia above ^^^ after yesterday's $240 hair straightening :cheer:

.....pics soon, I promise! :battingeyelashes:
Today, I ran errands at the supermarket, liquor store, and yes, McDonald's, wearing a grey ruffly halter top, black bolo sweater, womens jeans, and ballet style flats.....which I'm still wearing now.

Patrice_CD
04-27-2012, 05:55 PM
GV low rise jeans, purple plaid blouse, brown flats and getting ready to head out the door with the wife and have dinner with friends.

Jackiefl
04-27-2012, 05:57 PM
crossdresersfriend you win pink fem tee girl jeans and crocks,but for later ohhhhhh myyyyyyy!!!!

STACY B
04-27-2012, 05:57 PM
An olive T shirt and a pair of men's jeans with Hanes men's standard briefs underneath.

John
Heyyyyy are you watching me ??? Thats what I have on except camo shorts . An no FUNTOWEAR ,,, Get it ? I call under wear Fun to wear ,,, An its a joke between me an mt SO ...

reb.femme
04-27-2012, 06:42 PM
I get that this is the 21st century, but isn't a man meant to ask a woman what she is wearing in an anonymous phone call?
However, seeing as you asked, Cerise satin nightie, Black satin wrap with grey silky knickers. My butt gets cold on the leather settee otherwise. :battingeyelashes:

Rebecca xx

RADER
04-27-2012, 06:58 PM
Panties, fem jeans, bra & forms, and a simple top, my black new balance shoes.
Rader

Lisa-N
04-27-2012, 07:06 PM
Ok so I'll bite (not really :-Q) but came home from work and errands, vassarette panties in cream, unpadded vassarette bra with small forms and and Tribal Denime jeans in gray. Very comfy and relaxed.

Enjoy the weekend all you lovely ladies, hugs.

JaneHumming
04-27-2012, 10:08 PM
Sperrys, Boot cut jeans, tan sweater :)

Krististeph
04-27-2012, 10:29 PM
August Silk rayon knit t-neck sweater, dark grey bluish. Not tucked into the skirt- I asked my wife- she says it looks 'more comfortable' (i'll never be able to get her to give me a Black satin skirt- cocktail style- pleated, full, light crinoline attached, above the knee.
Playtex bra, sz5 Gold Seal forms, sheer energy hose- nude, patent black flats. Also- either a metallic look rib knit sweater/shrug, or black satin blazer, if i get cold.

Nude nail polish I had on from a bike ride earlier today, and glasses with feminine styled frames.

big_brenda_75
04-27-2012, 10:51 PM
(I don't think my post posted.) I'm wearing a yellow floral print dress. I like to be comfortable and casual since it's just around the house. The flower print on my bra shows through just a bit, and I'm wondering if I ought to be wearing a slip.

Brenda

Michaela51
04-27-2012, 10:52 PM
Hanes, cream colored, microfiber panties, black cotton camisole, thin cotton lounge pants, thin crinkle cotton tunic from thailand. Blood red toenails

Ellyn
04-28-2012, 12:15 AM
I read your post and I bet you are not expecting this: I was wearing a plaid men's workshirt and dirty work jeans, over men's underwear; so, feeling badly that I might dissapoint you, I quickly changed and put on a mauve top and a short dark mauve skirt, over skin . What a different feeling!

Maria Blackwood
04-28-2012, 12:37 AM
It's late, so this:

http://www.thebreastformstore.com/_graphics/_pagecontent/lingerie/elegant-moments/baby-dolls/4855-fancy-lace/white.jpg

Red lacy panties, and nothing else.

Jennifer Soames
04-28-2012, 01:30 AM
black lace bra and panties, with bust enhancers.

JillofHawaii
04-28-2012, 01:31 AM
A beautiful purple halter dress with all my purple eye shadow and lipstick. Feeling lovely.....

Jane G
04-28-2012, 01:47 AM
:battingeyelashes:Just got up & making breakfast. So not very exciting White slip, bra & striped dressing gown.:battingeyelashes:

Chardonnay Merlot
04-28-2012, 01:49 AM
An ice white lace cami and a pair of white and sheer red tights

Rebecca W.
04-28-2012, 05:41 AM
Good Morning,
I am wearing a blue t-top and black shorts, a black thong panty with shear to waist pantyhose. I just painted all of my nails with a bright metalic pink polish and two coats of clear polish. All I need now is a new dress and a date tonight.:heehee:

joan47
04-28-2012, 05:51 AM
very tight low rise flare jeans, panties, padded bra and sweat shirt

Lee Andrews
04-28-2012, 08:20 AM
Just doing house work and laundry this morning so its, panties, bra (forms), nylons, 4" heels, ladies jeans and a plain blouse. I will have to go man mode later so I'll probably be wearing something similar to your outfit ;).
If you are anything like my wife, she looks feminine no matter what she wears. I could only hope for a fraction of that.

Cheryl T
04-28-2012, 08:22 AM
I just woke up so I'm still in my black capri sleep pants and lacy sleeveless rose tank. Of course underneath I have my Lace Eclipse panties in rose and my pink Bali bra with my forms.

crossdressersfriend GG
04-28-2012, 08:26 AM
I read your post and I bet you are not expecting this: I was wearing a plaid men's workshirt and dirty work jeans, over men's underwear; so, feeling badly that I might dissapoint you, I quickly changed and put on a mauve top and a short dark mauve skirt, over skin . What a different feeling!

Nice to see you finally got "dressed" LOL! And hey the plaid shirt and jeans can look good too, just in a different way.

shyselina
04-28-2012, 08:31 AM
Just woke up wearing my teddy with bra, panties and tights..

SANDRA MICHELLE
04-28-2012, 08:42 AM
I am wearing my favorite girl jeans, my VS bra, panties a nice T and a cute pair of 3" sandals.

Tina B.
04-28-2012, 08:51 AM
It's not yet 7 AM, so I wish I had seen this later, I'm in an old worn flannel night gown, faded pink, and a tattered old pink bathrobe, not to girly, but very comfy.
Tina B.

Sarah-J
04-28-2012, 09:02 AM
White lace bra (+ forms), white sweater, pantyhose, pencil skirt and 4" pumps.

Ally 2112
04-28-2012, 09:13 AM
brown yoga pants bra panties and striped top it is cleaning day

Bluesman
04-28-2012, 09:46 AM
It's morning and I'm having coffee in a ballet length red nightgown and red panties, light lipstick. :) But over that I'm wearing a blue terrycloth bathrobe because my wife is now up as well. :sad:

Nichola
04-28-2012, 09:53 AM
Camouflage knee length shorts & a black T shirt....not girly at all today:heehee:

Karen kc
04-28-2012, 11:03 AM
completely underdressed with my old, ripped bibs and a dirty sweatshirt Im waxing the truck, lol.

kimmiegal
04-28-2012, 05:53 PM
Dressed in drab, jeans and button down shirt, but underdressed in the cutest pair of VS Incredible hip huggers that I just got yesterday. The best part is that they were free, as I got a coupon in the mail last week. Also got a $10.00 off coupon for a bra, don't know if I'll use that or not

ArleneRaquel
04-28-2012, 06:02 PM
Except for a robe, I'm naked ! :o:o :tongueoutGoing to shower and go out on a date. :):battingeyelashes:

sissystephanie
04-28-2012, 06:11 PM
As I write this I am wearing panties and an uplife bra, which really enhances my cleavage, and a satin like skirt and top both of which are from Skirtsports. com!! The skirt barely covers my bottom and I love it. Both the skirt and top are bright red!! Oh yes, I am going out for ice cream after I eat dinner. And I am going out dressed as I am!!

Emma Leigh
04-28-2012, 06:17 PM
My fave comfortable homewear............a long floral pleated skirt with a plum coloured knitwear top and knee-hi,s..........despite a fairly extensive wardrobe I nearly always end up wearing these

Rachel Renee
04-28-2012, 06:21 PM
Jeans, tee shirt, baseball cap, and two days of facial hair growth. Full-on guy mode.

April_Ligeia
04-28-2012, 06:31 PM
I took this new avatar photo today, so this is what I look like right now. You can't see in the photo my pink fingernails, blue toenails, knee-length black skirt and fishnets.

Katie01
04-28-2012, 06:45 PM
Bikini bottoms, bra, forms, short white T.

sometimes_miss
04-28-2012, 06:45 PM
I'm sitting here in my destroyed low rise jeans and a mens t-shirt and of course a really cute bra and undies under that not exciting outfit

So what are you wearing right now!

Short sleeve, rose color button down top, white/black/gray/rose tartan skirt. Thigh high lace top/stockings. Long straight brunette wig. Cartier tank watch, herringbone bracelet and necklace.

NatalieGirl
04-28-2012, 10:01 PM
knee-length checked wrap dress with a sports bra and black thong

CdD Janessa
04-28-2012, 10:37 PM
I am in full enfemme mode wearing a wig full make-up bridesmaid dress strapless bra, bouncy balls for boobs full length sexy sheer hose and 3inch heels so glad the wife is out of the house so i can dress enfemme

TatianaJames
04-28-2012, 10:48 PM
Skinny jeans, white Hello Kitty shirt, nerdy glasses, converse shoes and eyliner. Outfit bought at Hot Topic in case anyone wondered.

RileyEvans
04-29-2012, 12:17 AM
purple bra with forms, black thong, leather pants, white skin industries shirt with pink and purple graphic, and purple 1/2" leather and rhinestone collar with purple heart tag.

erickka
04-29-2012, 09:47 AM
As I sit here and dispel all sorts of drivel upon my fellow forum members, I am wearing a kinda short ( about 4" above the knees) snug fitting summer dress with my Wet Seal 5 1/4" hidden platform pumps. Not an every day outfit by any means, but for stay at home or clubbing.... y'all get my drift!

gender_blender
04-29-2012, 10:55 AM
Sitting in my computer room after getting out of bed, wearing a black and purple feminine cut hoodie and my pajama shorts.

Beverley Sims
04-29-2012, 01:51 PM
These threads are really popular..."What are you xxx"
OK! Skinny Hi rise jeans (very rare) and black low cut top.

ArleneRaquel
04-29-2012, 02:29 PM
Blue shorts, green, flowery top, black pantyhose, red hair, purplish female eye wear, very red lips and cheeks, black bra and panties

StarrOfDelite
04-29-2012, 02:51 PM
Olive drab cargo shorts with black 2xist thong underneath, tan USMC Bates combat boots with grey socks, long sleeve tee shirt in a camo pattern with sports bra and enhancer pads underneath, an auburn medium length wig, eye makeup, powder but no foundation or concealer, lipstick, emerald stud earrings, a white gold-plated necklace and a bunch of matching rings and bracelets on my fingers and wrists. I was wearing a black hoodie but it's too warm inside as the afternoon sun starts to make its presence felt. Glad I checked this thread, I just took a good look at my thighs and realized I need a shave!

bridgette63
04-29-2012, 02:57 PM
Jeans and T-shirt.... I wish i was wearing my leopard print dress and my new nude heels, another day perhaps!

krisinpink
04-29-2012, 03:15 PM
Vanity bell bottomed jeans, panties, tee shirt and cute purple suede eddie bauer walking shoes...sitting here in a coffee shop using the WiFi!

LaurenAnne
04-29-2012, 09:28 PM
Right now I'm wearing a tan wool knee length pencil skirt from JNY, red turtle neck sweater, glossy nude hose & 4" black patent peep toe pumps from Limited, and matching red satin bra and thong from Secrets in Lace. A long strand of white pearls and matching dangling earrings finish it off.

Simply Joslyn
04-29-2012, 09:50 PM
time to sound dirty:heehee: nothing but my little brown wig, a black thong and two black bras (I stack them for size cause I can't quite afford forms yet), this is my first time just wearing them and I can't believe how comfortable it is might just fall asleep like this

Michelle123
04-30-2012, 05:20 AM
White Rago panty corselette, white all nylon vanity fair full cut panties, very sheer 15 denier beige rht nylon stockings, white nylon knee length full slip, with about a one inch band of lace at the hem, and my pink ballet slippers. Will put on my pumps later in the morning after my bath. This is pretty typicall of what I wear around the house when I dress.

Brigid
04-30-2012, 08:57 AM
My long blue tiered gypsy skirt with a white embroidered peasant blouse, kind of a bohemian look. I'll change into my black wide leg slacks with a slit up the sides before I go to the store. I think I'll keep the blouse on. :)

Joanne108
04-30-2012, 10:01 AM
Since I am home working I'm dressed as a working woman! My gray skit suit with a teal blouse, full pads, full forms, full make up, and my blonde wig! I love it!

cyndigurl45
04-30-2012, 10:19 AM
As usual this time of day while at work, Victoria secret bra and matching panties, a female cut "T" shirt under my female cut class A duty uniform.

sierra_g
04-30-2012, 10:34 AM
Green Pajama pants and a light blue tank. Drab.

Stephanie47
04-30-2012, 12:07 PM
Seems like the thread is popular, as usual. So, the beginning of the new week has me at the keyboard banging away in a Connect Woman white and black print knee length dress, black three inch heels and black thigh highs, black bra and black panties, and a white Comfort Choice double layered full slip. Of course, a grey wig.

cdkateinboston
05-01-2012, 05:41 AM
I am done up to the nines (for me) right now :) Ive got a low cut shoulder length t-shirt, above the knee black flowing skirt with a side tie, matching white underwear (I am in love with the racerback style VS bra!), sheer white thigh high stay up stockings with extra wide lace tops, 4" mary jane heels, clip on dangle ear rings, jewelry, make up done completely and fake non-acrylic nails that are a sparkly hot pink :) well maybe we weren't supposed to go into that much detail? But I'm feeling unbelievably feminine right now :)

cdkateinboston
05-01-2012, 05:48 AM
two black bras (I stack them for size cause I can't quite afford forms yet)

Just wanted to share how I have done home made forms the past two years and while they don't feel authentic, in many bra's they can look realistic enough to make you feel totally feminine (and have your shirts fit more naturally :) I bought two pairs of cheap opaque tights and cut the feet off them (how much you cut off depends on the size breast you would like) and fill each with rice (Uncle Ben's, Rice Roni, whatever floats your boat :P) to the desired size. I tie it off tightly and wrap with one additional stocking leg to be safe. Keep them away from dirty parts of the house since it is a starch afterall and bugs will try and get at it, but the rice is dehydrated so it takes years to go bad. I've had mine for two years and I have them in now and I love them! Until, like you, I can afford forms. Well I don't know if you wanted to know this or not but I wanted to share when I saw your response since I'm wearing them now :)

SamanthaJ
05-01-2012, 05:59 AM
I always try and dress when I want to post here and today i have a little time to myself so...

A cream satin and black lace bra from M&S (the heavily padded ones that boost you by 2 cup sizes just amazing even with no forms!) and matching knickers
Black tights with a wide diamond pattern ( v in here at the mo). My new 13 inch black bandage style mini skirt and a low cut black blouse with 3/4 length sleeves with a gentle ruffle at the cuff and neck.
My wig is wavey, auburn and below the shoulder and for jewellery just one simple black and silver beaded bracelet.

Oh and 4 inch patent pointy toed court heels.

I feel hot but not tarty...my perfect feminine feel

oliviapril
05-01-2012, 06:23 AM
my beautiful new Elie Tahari spring dress, which was my birthday present from my wife.
we went to bloomingdales took a few into the dressing room and picked the perfect one.
its yellow, white and green with a pretty pink sash and goes great with my blonde hair.

cute_chelsey
05-01-2012, 01:51 PM
cute white sundress with my pink thong showing through

joank
05-01-2012, 01:57 PM
Sleveless ruffled pullover, navy crops, flats and pink sweater.

franlee
05-01-2012, 09:43 PM
Green VF Pajamas and lavander fuzzy slipper, that's all folks!

ArleneRaquel
05-01-2012, 09:44 PM
Black somewhat shee half slip, black bra and panties, black lace robe, purplish female glasses, red hair, cheeks, and lips.

silkiehosewearer
05-02-2012, 04:43 AM
As I write this I am wearing matching white lacy panties and bra, coffee colored hose from leggs. Black skirt, white blouse, & black open toe sling back heels 4in.:)

ClaireG
05-02-2012, 05:04 AM
Ive on a white v-neck tee, a black tube skirt, white lacy bra and a pair of black opaque tights and flats :)

Beth Mays
05-02-2012, 06:23 AM
Brown uniform, brown socks, brown boots.... off to work in 5 min.
(but my toes are french tips!)

Claire Cook
05-02-2012, 06:58 AM
Yellow sleeveless shell top, wrap-around skirt and a cute blue apron (taking a break from cleaning the breakfast dishes).

Have a wonderful day everyone! :battingeyelashes:

charla42
05-02-2012, 09:34 AM
Lee Riders #12, Fem T, Warners no pinch briefs, Genie Bra. Have a great day. Charla

Bluesman
05-02-2012, 11:59 AM
I'm wearing a red faux wrap dress, red panties and matching bra with breast forms, white t-strap heels, red toe nails, black velvet choker, clip-on silver hoop earrings and some bracelets, lipstick. I made myself get dressed today even though I didn't have the desire, but this is the last opportunity I'll have for a week as we have company staying with us starting tomorrow.

Janelle_C
05-02-2012, 12:21 PM
Will since I'm still having my morning coffee. I'm wearing what I slept in last night to bed, a black demi bra with foam forms, lace boy short panties and my Minnie pink pajamas set and pink shaggy slippers.

ArleneRaquel
05-02-2012, 01:41 PM
Blue shorts, white top, bra, purple cotton panties.

Stephanie47
05-02-2012, 01:45 PM
Today I'm wearing a white dress with black floral pattern with cap sleaves by Lileian. The dress hits a little higher above the knee than most of my dresses. Underneath I'm wearing a Velrose white full slip that I had purchased on eBay. When I received it I noticed the seller had not indicated in the listing the slip had been expertly shortened to four inches above the knee. Usually that style of Velrose slip hits me below the knee. The slip works out perfectly for this dress. I love this type of Velrose slip because the lace hem is overlayed on the nylon. The dress has a neckline that plunges just a little bit too much for my taste. It plunges enough to expose the lace of the slip and white Just My Size lacy bra. So, for modesty I slipped a very 100% lacy white camisole by Heather Nicole. The lacy camisole shows at the V of the plunging neckline. Panties today are white with a lace waistband by Hanes. Hosiery is black thigh highs. And, the two inch heels are by Van Eli, white with black toes. Very coordinated today. Just before sitting down at the keyboard I did run down to the mailbox to bring in two packages the mailman brought. Both a pink slips. One I know is by Comfort Choice, a double layered sexy lacy slip. The other was advertised without makers tag. I hope to wear one of them tomorrow when I log in after dropping my lovely wife off at work.

ronnysis
05-03-2012, 07:43 PM
What am I wearing right now? First of all I used Nair this morning all over my body and I am all nice and smooth and hairless. I am wearing a black lacy bra, my black 100% silk lace up corset with 6 garters and the corset is laced up nice and tight. I have on a pair of black sheer (15 denier) seamed nylon stockings, a pair of black nylon panties and a pair of 5" (pencil thin heels) black suede high heeled pumps with an ankle strap. I have on a black full length silky nylon slip with a knee length black sexy dress. I have about 1/4" nail extensions on my fingernails and they are polished with a redish pink gel nail polish. And of course my toe nails have been pedicured with polish to match my finger nails. I have on some jewelry and my make up. I have on a light colored medium length wig. I am all dressed up enfemme and ready to go out but sadly I don't have a date tonight! All I need to do is get my purse.

ArleneRaquel
05-03-2012, 08:04 PM
Black lace half slip, black lace panties with matching bra.

BLUE ORCHID
05-03-2012, 08:25 PM
Hi GG Friend, @ 21:25 on 05/03/12
I have black bra panties and pantyhose
a white skirt, black top w/white polkadots white 2" belt white jacket
white 4" slingback open toe pumps silver neckless,earrings and bracelets
glasses and my Crowing Glory shoulder length blonde wig.

"Man I feel like a woman"

crossdressersfriend GG
05-03-2012, 09:54 PM
LOL just in case anyone cares, I'm wearing a low cut white tee with a great push up bra. :) Shows off my tan and boobs all at the same time! And with that my cream and purple lace trimmed panties with butterflies on them, they match my purple toes.

I got my nails done today in caviar, something new that is super cute!

Samatha Porchers
05-03-2012, 11:15 PM
a Pink flower print Kimono with a black satin form fitting camisole with built in padded bra 36C under that and matching black satin leggings with lace running down the sides.
*my SO Loves the leggings i wear :daydreaming:

aly01
05-04-2012, 12:33 AM
Right now a blue/ black leopard print bra, teal satin panties, thigh high stockings, with a blue denim mini skirt and pink camisole with built in bra shelf. :battingeyelashes:

paulaloha
05-04-2012, 12:47 AM
Right now I'm wearing a blue Jockey sports bra and orange cotton bikini panties.
So comfy!

Molly Wells
05-04-2012, 12:20 PM
Right now I am wearing a multi colored knee length sheath dress, new tan 4" peep toe pumps, of course with bra, forms, corset, hip padding, pantyhose, fully made up and with my wig, jewelry and nails. All dressed up and can't take the chance of going out today, not enough time. aargh..
Molly

Stephanie47
05-04-2012, 12:35 PM

The first image that came to my mind when I saw your thumbnail was "Winchell's Doughnut House!" It just looks super cute; sprinkles on strawberry icing.

Anyway, some much for the digression. Today, I am an optimist. It is sunny, then overcast, then sunny, you get the picture of spring in the Pacific Northwest. So, I decided to slip into a knee length sun dress, sleeveless of course with a multicolored floral pattern of white, blue, red, black, orange, greens, very pretty and vibrant. It is layered at the bottom part of the skirt, a ruffled look. Of course, although the dress is lined, I am wearing a doubled layered white Comfort Choice full slip. Under the slip is a Just My Size white bra, Vanity Fair lacy panty, and a garter girdle holding up my nude stockings. Shoes are 2 1/2 inch heels by Park West in a light blue to match the sun dress. Of course, I do have on my grey wig. I am hoping it will be sunny at lunch time, so I may eat my lunch in my backyard.

I have to take a break from banging on the keyboard because I promised to bake a strawberry shortcake today.

ArleneRaquel
05-04-2012, 02:23 PM
pink shorts,with top, bra, and panties with blonde hair and pinkish female plastic glasses, uber red lips & cheeks.:):)

Debglam
05-04-2012, 03:10 PM
Black patent flats, dark blue jeans (sorry Karren), cute pink, black, and white top with 3/4 length sleeves. Light jewelry. Light makeup (yeah right!) and MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 lipstick.

Marleena
05-04-2012, 03:13 PM
LOL just in case anyone cares, I'm wearing a low cut white tee with a great push up bra. :) Shows off my tan and boobs all at the same time! And with that my cream and purple lace trimmed panties with butterflies on them, they match my purple toes.

I really like this post.:)

Yoku Shoujo
05-04-2012, 04:05 PM
Super cute American Eagle jeans, size 00 ;), super cute (and tight) light blue Calven Klein panties to hold my tuck, and an xs Hollister dark blue long sleeve shirt.
Feeling fabulous :D

sabrinaedwards
05-04-2012, 05:16 PM
I'm wearing a brown shift dress with Atek designs. I have done my nails in hot pink, and I have a nice make up tonight. Additionally, I selected a tan colored panty hose to contast my dress with black patent high heels. I'm feeling good!

ArleneRaquel
05-04-2012, 10:40 PM
Black robe, panties, and matching bra, all are lace.

Cassie Weber
05-04-2012, 11:03 PM
Jean skirt, tee-shirt, a wonderful pair of sandals with a 6" heel and makeup by MAC and Rimmel :-)

Sarah Coleman
05-05-2012, 12:16 AM
Fuschia blazer, black skirt, white tee, 4" black velvet heels, nude pantyhose.

Mistybtm
05-05-2012, 03:31 AM
I have on hooters style shiney tights, Pink maxi dress , sandals ( http://www.onestopplus.com/clothing/Niki-Colorblock-Sandal-by-Comfortview.aspx?PfId=314683&DeptId=19715&ProductTypeId=1 ) bra ( http://www.fredericks.com/Hollywood_Corset_Full-Figure_Bra/53097,default,pd.html?cgid=br15 ) Lip gloss MAC Dazzleglass color extra amps.

Jane G
05-05-2012, 04:28 AM
Today I have on a grey blue, fine pin stripe pencil skirt and black camisole top under a royal blue v neck jumper. Oh and black lace panty & bra.:battingeyelashes:

This thread could run forever & I like that.

Robyn-aus
05-05-2012, 04:33 AM
Pink bra with lace ,matching panties,black singlet top and black skirt and feels great

SusanQ
05-05-2012, 06:00 AM
Purple Bali Skimp Skamp panties. Knee high nylons. Footless navy tights with lace on the bottom. Slippers, and a robe.

crossdressersfriend GG
05-05-2012, 07:22 AM
I think for a lot of people here this is the only place they can talk about what they're wearing and be proud! So these threads might be alloying to some but are still fun and helpful to others!

I LOVE LOVE looking at the photos of everyone and maybe a photo isn't your thing ( it's not mine at all, just not photogenic), so at least you can still see that people care how fabulous you look like on the other side of that screen! So off with the drab and into the fab!

girlygirly
05-05-2012, 08:18 AM
I am wearing white linen shorts, Vanity Fair satin bikini undies, my "Girls On The Run" t-shirt, and flip-flops.

Marleena
05-05-2012, 08:22 AM
I think for a lot of people here this is the only place they can talk about what they're wearing and be proud! So these threads might be alloying to some but are still fun and helpful to others!

I LOVE LOVE looking at the photos of everyone and maybe a photo isn't your thing ( it's not mine at all, just not photogenic), so at least you can still see that people care how fabulous you look like on the other side of that screen! So off with the drab and into the fab!

Well we had a long running panty thread that created a lot of controversy but was very popular. It seems girls aren't supposed to talk about such things. I say we are anonymous so it's not a big deal. Besides I'm not going to show anybody my panties!:)

Marleena
05-05-2012, 09:53 AM
Today I am dressed as the motorcycle cop from The Village People. Which is odd. I have no idea how it happened.
I don't even have a motorbike.

Ohh.. that sounds like fun!! I have this urge to try Britney Spears in her school girl oufit. Got a blonde wig I can borrow?

Yvonne York
05-05-2012, 10:50 AM
My new scarlet red Lane Bryant deep plunge bra, matching satin french knickers, black lace top hold ups, black pencil skirt and strappy black top. I feel a proper girl!

vivianann
05-05-2012, 12:49 PM
Right now a mid thigh black and white sweater dress. with only a bra and my forms, and a wig on.

TGMarla
05-05-2012, 01:32 PM
Well, I didn't want to lie, and I didn't want to answer this thread with "a polo shirt and blue jeans", so I waited until I was nicely dressed, of course.

So....I'm wearing a pink and green pastel spring dress with this cute little frilly shawl, and white pumps. Lovin' it!

Oh gee.....is my slip showing? LOL!

Brittany CD
05-05-2012, 01:53 PM
My regular male clothes, but I was dressed up last night

Shananigans
05-05-2012, 02:35 PM
It's Margarita Night with my girlfriends! I am wearing a peach and pink colored sundress by Jessica Simpson with a tiny gold belt around my waist. I have on gold, strappy high heels. I have on my standard jewelry that I always wear...my Yurman silver and gold hoops, Yurman gold and silver link bracelet, Hardy snakeskin gold and silver bracelet, and my Yurman gold and silver Citron ring. (I like gold and silver mixed jewelry and David Yuman, obviously). My nails are painted pink.

My underwear is none of your business, because I am a lady ;)

ArleneRaquel
05-05-2012, 02:44 PM
Blue shorts, green top, black bra and panties, with black pantyhose.

PretzelGirl
05-05-2012, 06:42 PM
Pretty Marla!

Today is a chore day getting ready for incoming family. So I wore a simple brown cotton dress which kept me cool.

crissie cd
05-05-2012, 07:04 PM
all black tonight, lace on the side panties, bra, pantyhose with little short sleeve t shirt black dress and 5" open toe with a cute small bow on top (Gloss black heel & Black Velvet). i like the look, sad not mush time for dress up. i would love to post a photo, but my home at this time is so busy. everyone have a wonderful night

Launa
05-05-2012, 11:31 PM
Just got into the best looking night gown I have ever bought. Feels so darn good!

ArleneRaquel
05-06-2012, 12:08 AM
White half slip and green robe.:):thumbsup:

Cary
05-06-2012, 09:20 AM
I'm wearing a short grey maxi dress over a white cami and white tights with wedge sandels:)

ronda
05-06-2012, 09:59 AM
pink push bra pink panties red 3" wedge heels and red silk pj

stefcd1
05-06-2012, 10:03 AM
Just got up about 40 minutes so drinking coffee as I read through this thread. Sleep in nightgown and panties with forms medically attached. Had to put on my bra on so now am wearing panties, bra, chiffon nightgown.

ArleneRaquel
05-06-2012, 10:59 AM
Black half slip, black bra and matching frilly edged panties, blue top, green robe.

Marcie R.
05-06-2012, 12:51 PM
I am sitting here partially dressed with my lacy bra and panties on

Richelle423
05-06-2012, 02:33 PM
Sweatshirt,microfiber yoga pants and thongs underneath.

Sarah Coleman
05-08-2012, 11:55 PM
Magenta Trixxi dress, nude Worthington pantyhose, black sequin belt, and black flats

aly01
05-09-2012, 12:42 AM
Today is a baby blue bra, cream satin panties, black skirt, and pink button up camp shirt.

ArleneRaquel
05-09-2012, 12:52 AM
Black full slip, very sheer, black bra, with forms, black bra and robe.

glynnis
05-09-2012, 09:00 AM
I am in my nightdress still with panties and nylons.

Leeiah
05-09-2012, 10:58 AM
whats in avatar pretty much >_<

Jenniferathome
05-09-2012, 11:34 AM
This, as I head out this morning. Thank you California for your great weather...

Stephanie47
05-11-2012, 12:19 PM
Today I slipped into a beautiful maxi dress by Epilogue. I bought it two days ago at Sears. Being tall it has been difficult finding even a maxi dress that fits my height. When I saw a picture of it on the Sears site, I thought I have to take a look. It was described as being 59 inches long. Well, I at 72 inches long, it sounded great. The colors are beautiful, black, purple and white swirls. This morning I put on a white Just My Size bra, white garter girdle by Crown-ette, beige thigh high stockings by George, white Vanity Fair panties with a lace waistband, a beautiful white lacy full slip by Nancy King (43 inch side seam), black three inch heels by HyLights, and, then slipped into the dress. The dress hits the top of my foot. It is absolutely perfect. On went the grey wig and onto the keyboard I went.

ArleneRaquel
05-11-2012, 12:23 PM
Green shorts, green top, green lace bra with matching panties, blonde wig, brownish female glasses with plastic frames.

shayleetv
05-11-2012, 01:28 PM
Well here it is just past noon and I in my usually depressed mood. I'M STILL IN MY GIRL PJ's that I slept in last night. I have the house all to my self until 5 pm tonight and will need to get dressed in my boy clothes sometime before my wife comes home so she doesn't get worried about me. Depression is such an insidious thing it just takes the joy out of living. I think it's about time to go see my Dr. again because it is getting really bad now. This is a clinical form of depression, part of an illness that I contracted about 15 years ago. It is part of a chemical imbalance and can be treated with medicine. Hope you all are enjoying the way you are dressed be it whatever!

Kathi Lake
05-11-2012, 01:42 PM
Shaylee, consider this a virtual hug. You are an awesome individual, and I admire and respect you highly!

Kathi

Megan72
05-11-2012, 02:49 PM
I'm wearing a freaking suit and tie and on a Friday no less, I cant wait to get home slip into something better.

steph111h
05-11-2012, 03:08 PM
Unfortunately I'm still in the office this afternoon, but gladly have on my black thong and pantyhose, and sheer black bra underneath my office attire today, and it has made the day go so much better! Can't wait to get home! :)

big_brenda_75
05-11-2012, 11:26 PM
A little nicer than usual. My "style" is to wear what a girl would wear under the same circumstances, for me, around the house. So pettipants with lace at the knee and a sheer Cacique bra under a fuscia velour dress is probably not really for lounging. But it's comfortable and I like the look.

I'll be out of it and into my nightie soon, however.

Brenda

mylilsecret8
05-11-2012, 11:48 PM
Tshirt and butter fly print panties that I'll wear to bed tonight!

Sarah Coleman
05-12-2012, 12:01 AM
white t-shirt from east 5th, black shirred skirt by Apostrophe, Assets high-waist pantyhose, 4" black velvet heels.

ArleneRaquel
05-12-2012, 01:07 AM
Red chemise, red bra, red pantie, and red robe.

stepanie
05-12-2012, 09:48 AM
matching pink teri bra and panties shorts and a jersey.

ArleneRaquel
05-12-2012, 10:59 AM
Green shorts, blue top, frilly black lace bra, golden colored panties with black frills.

CassieV
05-14-2012, 01:27 AM
Lounging before bed in my pink pajama set and black panties.

il.dso
05-14-2012, 07:01 AM
I'm wearing a new dark skirt suit with jet black pantyhose and black pumps.
Feeling good!

Lesley_Roberta
05-14-2012, 07:38 AM
Buttttttttt naked. Had to say that hehe. Well it's true :)

I'm on my way to a bubble bath. After that my usual boring clothing but a walk in the sun, and my girly music (according to my friends). If it is warm like yesterday, shorts and show off my legs (which I am sure no one is looking at but me). Tim Horton's and a hot chocolate is my preferred daily ritual (trying to walk off the waist). Good for being out of the house for 3 hours (and away from moping about this and that and the other thing, mostly about trying to understand Leslie's hobbies).

ronnysis
05-14-2012, 10:20 AM
I had a great morning. I am sitting here wearing a black lace up corset (it is laced up nice and tight), a pair of black sheer nylon stockings, a pair of black suede stiletto 5" high heeled pumps, a pair of black nylon panties, a blue short little nylon nighty and a brunette wig. I am feeling so feminine!!

ArleneRaquel
05-14-2012, 11:08 AM
Blus shorts, green top, black bra with matching panties.

samantha11
05-14-2012, 12:15 PM
Today red thigh highs and white 4" heels, oh yea and a Smile!

Stephanie47
05-14-2012, 01:15 PM
Today I decided to wear the Epilogue maxi dress with the purple, black and white swirls. I did decide to wear different garments underneath, going with a purple Comfort Choice bra, purple Vanity Fair panty, black thigh highs and black 3 inch heels. The slip this time is not the Nancy King white slip with a 43 inch side seam. I went with a Velrose lacy black slip with its 36 inch side seam. Of course, my grey wig. I decided to fix my breakfast of fried eggs, English muffin, home fried potatoes, orange juice, fresh strawberries and coffee at the picnic table in the back yard. I leisurely read the morning newspaper.

I love this maxi dress, especially since it is sleeveless. This summer I am going to make a concerted effort to wear only sleeveless dresses when possible or sleeveless tee shirts. I want to go into the fall without tan lines on the biceps.

Pink Satin Sissy
05-14-2012, 01:27 PM
A green satin cocktail dress with a balloon hem line, a long flowing red wig, and green glitter heels...I know, why isn't she wearing pink? I like to be a little more differenter sometimes, lol.

LaurenAnne
05-14-2012, 03:15 PM
Right now I'm wearing a black form fitting turtle neck sweater from The Limited, knee length black pencil skirt w/ two way zipper up the back from Express, 5" thick leather belt from The Limited, glossy tan pantyhose, satin bra and panties from VS, and 4" black patent peep toe pumps. Rounding out the outfit are a gunmetal pearl-esque bracelet, earrings and long necklace. Oh and a black Bettie Page-ish wig!

Feeling fantastic, oh course! :-)

Myranda
05-16-2012, 03:35 PM
Well I am at work but all day I have been underdressed wearing a bra and some smaller breast enhancers which help me fill out my bra a bit better, but are hard to notice. I even wore them to a couple of meetings.

Now that is it later and most people have gone home, I have changed into a bigger bra and filled it with some large protruding forms which give me about a 38 DD or E

RiverdanceGirl
05-16-2012, 10:11 PM
Just got my first pair of pink ballet slippers yesterday so I'm trying to stretch them and make them conform better to my feet. I'm sure with a couple of days wear they'll fit just fine. Plus I need to sew the elastics.

Rebecca Star
05-16-2012, 10:28 PM
Just got my first pair of pink ballet slippers yesterday

Are yours comfy RiverDanceGirl?

Mine just arrived today...yay
http://www.styletread.com.au/bequeen-dark-purple.html

As for clothes: black g-string and lacey A cup bra, black leggings, spaghetti strap multi colour (blacks, creams and chocolate) dress, thick black belt with big crome buckle a couple of chunky silver bangles and also a chunky necklace. I look and feel so girly right now...giggles

ronnysis
05-16-2012, 11:08 PM
I absolutely LOVE pink!! It is such a beautiful color.

Just got my first pair of pink ballet slippers yesterday so I'm trying to stretch them and make them conform better to my feet. I'm sure with a couple of days wear they'll fit just fine. Plus I need to sew the elastics.

diane too
05-17-2012, 01:48 PM
still sitting here in my black night gown, no makeup, hair is a mess, i need to do my nails again, thinking about going out tonight and what to wear, i need to shop!

urmila11
05-18-2012, 08:34 AM
now i am back from work and since it is summer holidays for the kids and they r with grandparents, i have just had my bath and have my panties and bra with my saree and blouse and have to start preparing our supper

glynnis
05-18-2012, 09:57 AM
Still in my blue satin nightie but have slipped on some black crotchless panty hose and gold satin panties.

CONSUELO
05-18-2012, 10:03 AM
I'm still in my blue nightdress. Its an Olga that I found on E Bay. I just love those classics from the 60's ans 70's. Does anyone else feel the same?

Stephanie47
05-18-2012, 12:17 PM
Before opening the computer to my favorite site I slipped into the latest dress I acquired on eBay. It is a knee length wrap dress by Faith, Love & Passion. It has half sleeves and ties under the bra. It is a floral print with black, cream and reds. Very lovely. And it only cost $6.50 plus shipping. I'm glad one of you did not bid against me! :)

Underneath I donned a favorite double layered full slip, black nylon panties and a black bra, black thigh highs and black heels. Of course, my grey wig. I've been considering going brunette. When I am finished with posting this morning I will put on a black floral bib apron. Friday is whites laundry day, and, I have to do some light vacuuming.

ArleneRaquel
05-18-2012, 02:08 PM
Blue shorts, white top, with matching bra and panties.

cathie pantyhose
05-18-2012, 02:16 PM
nice black and cream colored knee length dress with black hose, black pumps and all black under garments. I just posted the pic of the outfit on another thread but I'm sure this or that one one will be deleted as a duplicate post

Kaz
05-18-2012, 02:35 PM
Sat at home in my 'office'... checky shirt over a creamy lace bra and forms, nude hold ups, burgundy lacy 'shorts', black and white print A-line skirt and 4 inch heels... feels great!

Rebecca W.
05-19-2012, 06:40 AM
My very tight and short L.B.D. with pantyhose and nice panties.

Deidre
05-19-2012, 03:07 PM
black thong and some tight black pleather pants with buckles just above the knee and no pokets it made it a pain at the carshow today but it was a blast

cosmolovesph
05-19-2012, 03:20 PM
Women's jeans with knee highs and thong underneith, 3" T Mary Janes, lacy bra with forms, flowery blouse, ear rings and a smile!

curiousby
05-19-2012, 04:35 PM
I have some blue panties and my favorite nightgown on. And oh yhea, I am wearing my first bra! Wow what feeling. I bought two bras this afternoon at Target. The bras are push up bras and it makes me look like a got two small hills coming out of my chest. Again, Wow what a feeling.:battingeyelashes:

DeeJayGram
05-19-2012, 05:01 PM
right now, hmmm, am wearing an opaque body stocking to hide manly hair, gaff to keep it tucked away, wig because i normally wear a buzz cut, 38D bra with forms. cant decide on if i should wear 2 in heels or 2 in heeled boots. lol, for got to mention a dress from suddenly fem, what a bad girl i am :o:o

Jennifer Soames
05-19-2012, 06:45 PM
Black balconette bra and almost matching panties. Saw the bra and had to have it. The fun part was having the SO hlp me find the almost matching panties. She was so great and fun. You know you have a great SA when she holds up a very cute lacey sexy G string and says "probably wont hold you" and we both have a tiny giggle.

RiverdanceGirl
05-19-2012, 11:17 PM
Ballerina pink Mondor 70 denier ballet tights and pink Sansha ballet slippers. I just got the ballet slippers this week and I LOVE them.

Robbie1
05-20-2012, 12:58 PM
It's hot here in Florida. Today is a day for panties only. I'm sitting out in the garden and the sun feels heavenly on my body.

samantha11
05-20-2012, 04:14 PM
I am wearing a french maids outfit with black thigh highs, black thong, and black 4" platform heels. I just love this outfit, wore it last night with wife and well , you know the rest of the story!!Sam

Bluesman
05-20-2012, 05:23 PM
Peach panties and bra, breast forms, silk sleeveless sleeveless blouse, floral print pencil skirt, white high heel t-strap sandals, earrings, bracelets, lipstick.

ArleneRaquel
05-20-2012, 07:16 PM
Red chemise, panties, bra, with forms, block robe.

PamelaGirl
05-20-2012, 09:50 PM
I am wearing a black cotton dress with black hose and dark red shoes.

muzzy
05-20-2012, 10:13 PM
I'm wearing a pink frilly top with lacy pink panties

KendraCD2012
05-20-2012, 10:14 PM
i have on blue top from walmart, wearing my L.E.I. skirt and brand new L.E.I. panties, white tights, and my tall black boots and very bored tonight lol.

GiannaD
05-24-2012, 02:53 PM
Bra, panty hose, my drab cloths, and 4 inch heels!

ArleneRaquel
05-24-2012, 02:58 PM
Green one piece swimsuit, green sandals, forms, full makeup, blonde wig.

ronnysis
05-24-2012, 07:02 PM
I am sitting here wearing my black corset, a pair of black sheer nylon stockings, a pair of black nylon panties, a pair of black stiletto 5" (pencil thin spike heels) high heeled sandals, a long black nylon night gown and my long hair brunette wig. And of course I am nice and smooth and hairless all over. I just love dressing nice and feminine and sissy like.

CaseyMarie
05-24-2012, 07:03 PM
String bikini panties with lace trim and little roses, bra with forms, white skirt and red tank top with a little white heart on it and bright pink polish on my toes.