PDA

View Full Version : Things I have never done and still want to ?

Joanna Maguire
04-28-2012, 03:10 AM
I have been a Cd for many many years Done and achieved many things. I now live full time as a woman. I am never satisfied I want or need to do much more. I want or desire to really be married in a wedding dress. for real Hate men But want to be loved and kissed by a man and have a baby. We all need love despite my succesfull understanding marriage to a loving wife Want to have the big change But its too late for me in life and it scares me a lot. I am fully hetro Yet I would love to be taken by a loving man. My wife has taken me sexualy in mock rapes many times using a strapon Want to have my facial hair removed by laser treatment Cannot afford that and again I am scared despite my loving to receive heavy disipline Hated it when I tried tucking unsucessfully several times. Yet if someone would do it I want to be castrated. I hate my male genitals and their smell. Have worked in a coffee shop as a waitress Owned an antique shop and worked there as a woman. Yet I could never be a catwalk model Im too ugly despite all my successes in acting a feminine role and living as a woman in my retirement years. There are lots more There is no end to my dreams and desires that will never happen.
We all CD or not CD want ore and more,Winge and moan about our needs and desires Humans are very sexual beings and can never get enough I am impotent No real sex for me again in this life But would like to be a sexy a real sexy woman
It will only stop when I am gone from this life Happy yet never will be satisfied
Joanna

suzy1
04-28-2012, 03:21 AM
One of the most important lessens to learn in life is never to wish for what you know you can never have. It’s an easy trap to fall into and then your wanting what you can not have just wastes energy and robs you of happiness. It’s pointless.

Words of wisdom from Suzy:facepalm:

Cynthia Anne
04-28-2012, 06:21 AM
One of the most important lessens to learn in life is never to wish for what you know you can never have. It’s an easy trap to fall into and then your wanting what you can not have just wastes energy and robs you of happiness. It’s pointless.

Words of wisdom from Suzy:facepalm:

What a great comment! Made me stop and think about my wishes! Hugs!

Sandra1746
04-28-2012, 06:29 AM
Wishing for things that are beyond reality only makes you unhappy. It is important to learn to be content with what you can have and accept those things and value and enjoy them. BTW, a major religion is built on exactly this notion.

Enjoy the life you have, you only get one chance at life and happiness.
Best wishes and good luck,
Sandra1746

JenniferR771
04-28-2012, 10:14 AM
Live frugal. Save up money. Get to know the people at thrift and charity shops. Eventually your funds and a wedding dress on sale will come together. Weddings are in spring--so dresses go on sale soon

RADER
04-28-2012, 10:19 AM
Suzy is right;
She is rite on point, Try wishing for thing that are possible; As for getting married, why not
have your wife wear the tux, and you wear the dress.
Just a thought.
Rader

Badtranny
04-28-2012, 11:54 AM
I am fully hetro Yet I would love to be taken by a loving man.

The first step towards contentment is to get a handle on who and where you are. Statements such as this will only serve to push you further and further away from a true understanding and acceptance of yourself. Your post reads like a cry for help.

Time passes and water flows downhill, what's upstream is unpredictable and what's downstream is gone. Learn to enjoy the water that's yours.