PDA

View Full Version : Shopping with the wife!!!!

SANDRA MICHELLE
04-28-2012, 08:39 AM
I don't start many threads but felt so good about my conversation with my wife this morning that I just had to share. I am at work right now and she just called to give me an update on our shopping excursion from yesterday. We went shopping for her to find a dress for an upcoming wedding of my niece, I was sadly in man mode. She found two dresses, both of which I just loved. My wife never try's on clothes at the store, never!!!! I on the other hand always try them on but this was her shopping day. She tried the clothes on this morning while I am at work and she called to say that the one dress, our favorite of the two was just awesome and she just loves it. The other dress fits but does not lay right so she said, wait for it.... she said you should try it on to see if you like it or we can return it later today and buy you something else. Yay, girls shopping spree today after work. How cool is that, now two oclock can't come fast enough.

Tina B.
04-28-2012, 08:54 AM
Oh it's going to be a long day at work, enjoy the anticipation!
Tina B.

RADER
04-28-2012, 10:06 AM
It is raining today in Chicago Land. In construction, we called it a rain day off.
So get home before it stops raining; Or another idea, Nooner or Sooner.
Good luck I hope you find something nice.
Rader

janet54
04-28-2012, 10:13 AM
I really hope you enjoy your shopping Sandra. Let us known how it went. Jan

larry
04-28-2012, 10:16 AM
Thanks for sharing. I laughed till I had tears as I read "wait for it "

Brenda Freeman
04-28-2012, 10:16 AM
How fun! I think I might go home with a mysterious disease and try that dress on, Have fun you lucky girls!

~Joanne~
04-28-2012, 11:25 AM
Yes, you are in for the longest day of your life at work lol This really is nice of your wife though and I would be leaving early due to illness ;)

bobbie c
04-28-2012, 11:50 AM
have a great time after work....work....yuk!!!!

kimdl93
04-28-2012, 04:06 PM
you can't ask for a better outcome!

SANDRA MICHELLE
04-30-2012, 11:27 AM
Well heres the update, we had a great time shopping. We decided to keep the dress that she thought laid wrong on her, it's now mine, just need to do some alterations and it will be fine. The dress is a Daisy Fuentes two tone dark blue with a streak of green, I had to pick up a new pair of heels to go with it, sucks to be me, LOL!!!! Had to work until 2:00, the boss wouldn't let me off early. oh wait I am the boss, I own the place.

Stephanie47
04-30-2012, 11:51 AM
I really happy you and your wife had a fun shopping experience. The last time my wife and I went shopping for a pair of panties for me, she almost had a coronary. It was not worth the effort. Trauma! That was more than fifteen years ago. As it stands now I wear the dresses in the relationship. I just have to buy my own. She wears on jeans and slacks.

Amymonroe
05-28-2012, 10:00 PM
i went to walmart with my SO in houston today and she helped me pick out my first bikini top and bottom along with a pair of pink shorts. thank you jen. i love you