PDA

View Full Version : ‘transsexual extravaganza’

suzy1
04-29-2012, 09:45 AM
I was driving along the motorway this afternoon and out of the corner of my eye I noticed a sign that I thought read ‘transsexual extravaganza’

I then watched for a repeat of the sign thinking I might turn off if there was another one at the turn off. There was, It read ‘transport extravaganza’

I can’t think what was on my mind? :strugglin

Beth Wilde
04-29-2012, 10:41 AM
I am so tempted to guess....... lol

Tina B.
04-29-2012, 11:03 AM
Funny, yesterday I was driving into town when I past a rig, on his drivers door it said, Gonzales Trans, it made me stop and think, but it it dawned on me, Oh, Transportation, just not the same thing!
Tina B.

JenniferR771
04-29-2012, 11:12 AM
I guess my mind works a bit different. Like I gave a lot of attention to a sign locally that read "Tranny flush $85."
Sig price keeps going up

Beth Wilde
04-29-2012, 12:10 PM
Can't say I've ever been flushed....... Intrigued to know what that involves! lol

Beverley Sims
04-29-2012, 01:26 PM
You should see all the CD's I have in my room.
I have a couple of CD CD's as well.
My mind works overtime at times.:)

Cynthia Anne
04-29-2012, 07:10 PM
Suzy it's pretty clear what was on your mind! It was that pretty black dress you saw in that store window back there! Hugs!

Jennifer B
04-29-2012, 09:13 PM
Brilliant! I can imagine the disappointment. I'd much rather stop at the ‘transsexual extravaganza’ services, than at the rather mundane and boring Michael Wood services on the M5! LOL!! :)

Miriam-J
04-29-2012, 09:28 PM
Can't say I've ever been flushed....... Intrigued to know what that involves! lol
Lots of mineral oil!

Contessa
04-30-2012, 01:00 AM
My mind works the same as yours Suzy. The dryers at the laundry mat on the last minute are flashing 1 and then Cd so its 1 Cd 1 Cd 1 Cd til it stops. Cd means cool down. But who would have thought they knew, except for the ladies clothes in the dryer. Te He

Tess

ELIZABETH46
04-30-2012, 01:12 AM
contessa
i like your quote : DRESSING IS NECESSARY, THE TYPE OF CLOTHES YOU WEAR NO SO MUCH.
not that this has any to do to Suzy's post, but i like it, just like i like all you girls are writting !!, ha ha .

kimdl93
04-30-2012, 07:02 AM
I could think of a number of potential "transexual extravaganzas" but I'm puzzled by what would constitutue a "transport extravaganza".

Contessa
04-30-2012, 10:49 AM
contessa
i like your quote : DRESSING IS NECESSARY, THE TYPE OF CLOTHES YOU WEAR NO SO MUCH.
not that this has any to do to Suzy's post, but i like it, just like i like all you girls are writting !!, ha ha .

Yes Elizabeth

Dressing is mandatory, can't go anywhere without clothes. Therefore the type of clothes covering your body don't or doesn't matter so much. If you are out and some part of your clothing is to torn up to wear. Put on what ever will cover you up. Mean to say crossdressing doesn't matter.

I can see you are new to the forum so welcome, don't be a stranger

Tess