PDA

View Full Version : A Step Forward

TxCassie
04-29-2012, 11:03 AM
Hello All,

I've been moving forward with attending to Cassie's needs. This weekend, I purchased my first pair of breast forms. This is a purchase I've long wished, desired, scared to do, attempted and backed out, and yesterday, it finally happen :D

I am planning to buy my first wig and have my first professional makeover next month. I'll be traveling up to up to Austin as I could not find any salon here in San Antonio that I felt comfortable. Thanks to Kimberly, I found the two establishments in Austin. I knew when I began making plans that I would have to move forward and putting a nice outfit together. It also meant that I would be in public and be in front of others as Cassie. A first on both accounts. So, it was time to take a deep breath and go forward.

So, I did some shopping, on-line mostly. Today, I am wearing my new tights(skinny pants), a new camisole,bra, footsies, and yes, my new breast forms.
44D.. Oh my :eek: :heehee:, I never. I took them out of the box and they were so big, and heavy. I thought I would never be able to be comfortable wearing them, but I wasn't going to let that thought stop me. :battingeyelashes:

I have a demi-bra and I slipped the forms into the cups and put the bra on.

OH MY GOD!!!!!! :daydreaming: :daydreaming: :battingeyelashes: :o :)

I felt wonderful... I couldn't believe how good I felt. Heavy..No Way.... The girls felt wonderfully natural. Like I was missing something I never knew I was missing

They look natural, feel natural, and now I can't wait to shop.. :heehee: :heehee:

I hope my plans are not derailed by some expectant event or fears. I will be going with a TGal sister I've been talking for the last few months. She's been a great source of support. I hope to let everyone know the outcomes with maybe my debut in the before and after thread.

Cassie :love:

Sarah C.
04-29-2012, 11:21 AM
Cassie, it's awesome isn't it? I'll never forget my first time trying real forms - at Wildside in Toronto, for the record (bought them on the spot too). Such an incredible feeling! That's so exciting that you're going for your first make-over too, and to have the support of a sister with you is just an extra bonus! Hope you have a great time!

Don't forget to share your pictures!

Cheers,
Sarah C.

sandra-leigh
04-29-2012, 12:10 PM
I'll never forget my first time trying real forms - at Wildside in Toronto, for the record (bought them on the spot too).

Wildside for me, too, and I bought two sets in different sizes on the spot (the larger ones felt too deliciously naughtily large not to buy -- but eventually they seemed to small for me!)

Anita Luken
04-29-2012, 12:15 PM
Wow!! That's so wonderfully exciting. Good Luck. Enjoy your precious moments. Hugs Anita