PDA

View Full Version : How to tell---Sometimes

Leanne2
04-29-2012, 02:41 PM
Did you ever dress andro and wonder if people thought you were male or female. I have a way to tell what they decided – sometimes. Often I’ll shop wearing women’s jeans, pullover top, keds, and carrying my zippered wallet. My hair is fem and I might wear earrings, but usually no makeup. I’ll buy something at a store and then pay by personal check. On our checks, my name which is unisex is listed first and my wife’s name, not unisex is listed second. Besides our home address, we have our DL numbers on there also.
The SA will ask to see my DL and then she’ll underline the number and sometimes write other things on the check. Often the SA will keep the check and just hand me the receipt. A few days later I can pull up the image of that check on our computer after it clears the bank. Half the time my wife’s DL number will be underlined because it is listed under her name on our checks. Then I just smile. Not only did they think I was female, but it is obvious that they didn’t read my DL number when they looked at it.

Jay Cee
04-29-2012, 05:59 PM
My, but you are a clever lass!

Cynthia Anne
04-29-2012, 06:47 PM
Kinda cute idea there! I guess you pass and don't know about it 'til later! I like it! Hugs!