PDA

View Full Version : CDs if your wife wanted you to become the girl in the relationship is it ok?

seanmuscle
04-30-2012, 03:48 AM
Lets say she felt more dominant and wanted you to stay at home, raise the kids and wear the dress and heels in the relationship. Would that create stress in your relationship? And would you accept her as leader of household?

Kathy4ever
04-30-2012, 04:12 AM
i would go for it in a minute. Their would be no stress what so ever.

Vickie_CDTV
04-30-2012, 04:19 AM
I'd do it in a heartbeat! I'd be very happy to play the traditional female role in a hetero relationship.

Kate Simmons
04-30-2012, 04:55 AM
One caveat in that situation is the potential confusion of the kids. Assuming they are pre-school, probably not much of a problem. Once they enter school, however, it could be a potential mine field. :)

Miriam-J
04-30-2012, 05:11 AM
I don't think I would go for this. But then, neither of us is the girl, by your definition, in our relationship. We are both strong individuals who share the traditional roles pretty equally.

Miriam

charlytuna
04-30-2012, 06:54 AM
that would be my dreams I be there in dress ND HEELS in a sec.. Of course I just have to worry about the grand kids

Rogina B
04-30-2012, 09:05 AM
Nice fantasy question Sean.However,unless a family can live on less,most of us have greater earning power than our wives...And when a kid gets sick,a mom's work is never done! lol I will just play the fun parts!

NV Susan
04-30-2012, 09:13 AM
Without any children this would be easy for us.....Would I do it.....you bet!!!

Kerigirl2009
04-30-2012, 09:22 AM
If that is what my wife wanted, I would LOVE IT, but she don't. I have already accepted my wife as the leader of our family, if I hadn't learned that already then their would be stress.

Laura912
04-30-2012, 09:54 AM
Nope. Would not do it. Not my thing.

sierra_g
04-30-2012, 10:14 AM
I have tried a submissive role to my wife and it just created more problems than it seemed to solve. I believe in a wife led relationship (Gynosupremecy) but unless the wife is a dominant and you are a submissive by nature, it just doesn't work. Those fantasy videos are just that, fantasy. If you and your wife are ever truly interested in it, I recommend the books:
1. Why Women Should Rule The World
2. The New Brides Guide to Training Her Husband
3. Real Women Don't Do Housework
and the best of all (as it is more of a real book)...
4. Around Her Finger.
PM me and I can get you discounted copies of any of those.

Lorileah
04-30-2012, 11:20 AM
This was a fantasy years ago but anytime it came close to happening we realized that in our relationship it wasn't who was the male (Dom) female (sub). My wife always earned more than I did but most families need two incomes anyway

katie_barns
04-30-2012, 11:21 AM
That would not work at my house. My wife is already the dominate one in the relationship. We both work and share all household duties. Including inside and outside work. She does not like me as Katie; An reminds me she married a man. She understands my need, but she wants to be the girl, and call all the shots. My natural submissiveness lets her.

Jenny Beth
04-30-2012, 11:34 AM
Not for me. My wife is and always will be the woman in the relationship regardless of whether or not she wanted me in a dress and heels all the time.

Stephanie47
04-30-2012, 11:47 AM
Since I am retired and the kids are out of the home, and, I am doing most of the domestic chores anyway I would easily fill the role. That way I would not have to take of my Connected Woman white and black print knee length dress, white Comfort Choice slip, black bra and black panties, black heels and black thigh stockings, and wig before she comes home from work. I would love to get a nice pat on the bottom when she came home. It's not going to happen, but, I would love it.

DonnaT
04-30-2012, 12:16 PM
I have tried a submissive role to my wife and it just created more problems than it seemed to solve. I believe in a wife led relationship (Gynosupremecy) but unless the wife is a dominant and you are a submissive by nature, it just doesn't work. Those fantasy videos are just that, fantasy. If you and your wife are ever truly interested in it, I recommend the books:
1. Why Women Should Rule The World
2. The New Brides Guide to Training Her Husband
3. Real Women Don't Do Housework
and the best of all (as it is more of a real book)...
4. Around Her Finger.
PM me and I can get you discounted copies of any of those.

Have you seen http://elisesutton.homestead.com/main.html

Cheryl T
04-30-2012, 02:40 PM
It wouldn't be a dom/sub relationship here.
We'd be equals and living in more of a lesbian relationship which she would not be comfortable in.
As for me...I'd love the chance, but since it's just fantasy I can say that.

STACY B
04-30-2012, 02:45 PM
All of yall who are married already know that the SO is the Boss ,, Dressing up or not ,,,Dont fool your self ,, So just get your June Cleaver outfit on an PARTY !

whowhatwhen
04-30-2012, 04:28 PM
Beware, suggesting that housework is the female domain and is the feminine thing to do could get a bunch of angry GGs lining up to give you a swift boot.
:P

Since it's a fantasy question though, I'll say that I wouldn't mind at all since I don't want the stereotypical male role anyway.
It also avoids the whole "you're not the man I married" thing since I would let her know up-front that she ain't marrying a normal male.

sierra_g
04-30-2012, 04:36 PM
Have you seen http://elisesutton.homestead.com/main.html

Oh yeah, I've read pretty much all her stuff. I was into a lot of it a while ago, but have really transformed away from it.

CamilleLeon
04-30-2012, 05:13 PM
I would be ok with it, but that doesn't mean I would do all of the work around the house and raising the kids. Sure I could maintain the house and probably enjoy some of the freedom involved in it, but I would expect help on the weekends and especially if kids were involved.

Debutante
04-30-2012, 05:19 PM
Oh yes! It's just a matter if i want to go there for the long term...

Shananigans
04-30-2012, 05:55 PM
Beware, suggesting that housework is the female domain and is the feminine thing to do could get a bunch of angry GGs lining up to give you a swift boot.
Since it's a fantasy question though, I'll say that I wouldn't mind at all since I don't want the stereotypical male role anyway.

I'm naturally kind of the aggressor and a "mobilizer" of people around me. I would say I naturally fall into a "dominant" definition. My SO likes to be submissive, but really my SO just is more of the type of person to be chill and a bit more easy-going in situations. I probably am not always a fan of domestic duties BECAUSE of the stereotypes associated with them (these stereotypes just don't fit me). There's probably some psychological compensation as to why I am naturally more "alpha" in my personality and my hating housework. (Though, it's really nice to have a clean house and a sense of accomplishment). My SO, on the other hand, is less bothered by chores. He has never jumped up and down about laundry, but he says it is a pretty neutral activity. It's hard to split roles completely in a household to the 1950s nuclear family model because things just work a bit differently now. However, GGs are pretty aware of the stereotypes that men still have in place as far as "male" and "female" chores. These roles are still pretty active in the South and I have blown a few friends' minds talking about my SO doing laundry and taking care if dinner. It's just a little uncommon with many families. In the end, it's all a mix of everyone trying to help the other person out. I'm not going to sit on my a$$ and expect my SO to cater to me. It might be a nice fantasy for a while until life gets real again. I would say that I think it's economical if one person (say the GG in the relationship) puts time into her job if it's gaining the family big bucks, and the man stays home to hold down fort. This might describe my situation if I did travel CRNA. It would be hard for my SO to have a stable job if I'm moving every few months...but, we would do well financially. In this time, I would have to have my SO helping on the family/home front. (Obviously, this would be at a time before kids are in school). Perhaps, my SO could be pursuing a second degree online, or whatever else he may be interested in doing. This may seem like role reversal, but it's really not. It's kind of a recognition of your present situation and working with what is best for the couple. It may seem kind of like it's a role reversal if you still hold stereotypes from 60 years ago. (And, many people do). Now, if you are slapping on the dress and heels and eating Bon Bons while your wife is working...then, you are probably slacking on sh*t you are supposed to be doing that day.

Anyway, it depends on the couple. I tend to hold a high standard for how things need to be done, so it takes two people helping each other. And, the best way to go about doing things "right" is usually the way that is most efficient and effective. So, maybe, that means the husband stays at home and the wife brings in "the bacon." The system falls apart if the husband feels like he isn't doing something important, or if he sits around all day and plays Beauty Shop. If you can play Beauty Shop AND care for kids, rub errands, cook, clean, and all of that before 5pm...awesome. If you can't....well...

So, in practicality this "role reversal" can and does work. If you are doing it as a fantasy and are concerned for achieving the fantasy portion, it's probably not going to last long because you will have an irritated spouse.

Off of my tangent...anyway, as a GG, I recognize stereotypes about GGs. I know what is described as "women's work" is still very real for people with a mentality of a 60+ year old, or live in Alabama (lol). But, in this day, this role reversing is common. Sometimes, it's just economics. On a conscious level, it only bothers me slightly. Maybe it bothers me much more on a deeper level since I sometimes genuinely hate some domestic activities. But, I try to remember that people who still stress such stereotypes are usually pretty old...most people have moved on.

Now, if this fantasy were a reality and your wife was truly an Alpha Female, you could expect a lot of disappointment if she comes home expecting the home front to be upheld and your standing in front of the mirror working on your makeup. It's that whole reality versus fantasy thing. If you are dating us, you are held to a standard as high as we hold ourselves...and, I get frustrated with myself when I fall short and I get disappointed when my SO falls short. Luckily, my SO is sane, wonderful, and a complement to my personality. I've had men RUN the other way. Maybe this has to do with my SO's feminine side, but who really knows...

gender_blender
04-30-2012, 06:26 PM
Sounds like someone wants a forced femininization fantasy to live out. In my relationships I am the dominatrix and even though our public decisions are mutual, in the bedroom is where my domination takes hold. I already appear feminine, so whether I'm wearing a dress or pants wouldn't be an issue.

whowhatwhen
04-30-2012, 08:16 PM
Sounds like someone wants a forced femininization fantasy to live out.

That's what I thought when I first read the thread title.
I can't imagine very many straight women wanting their husbands crossdressed and bent over so the whole question would be moot the other way too.

susmitha
04-30-2012, 08:31 PM
My answer is "yes" and "no". During intimacy, I love to dress and act as female. I will be happy if my wife dresses and acts as male. During lovemaking, she can imagine that she is a normal genetic male and enjoy or use me as a normal GG. I will be excited and happy. But in professional and social life outside the bed room, I like my male role.

Barbara Ella
04-30-2012, 08:32 PM
There is a great Shakespeare quote stuck in my mind, but because I am so old, it won't come out, but Shanangan has cut me to the quick with the stereotypical old people lumping..........lol I know what you are saying, just won' bring myself to say it. I hate some of us "olders." This fantasy requires the wife wanting/requesting it. Can't accept even that first step. We have a very equitable arrangement and nothing would ever ever get her to change that, especially not that we are retired. However, when she was a public school teacher, she would have objected even more strenuously (to the point of shooting herself in the foot) to putting the work on her dealing daily with those little sh*ts as the only income source. She is way too pragmatic.

Barbara

AmandaM
04-30-2012, 08:48 PM
If she wanted to, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Shananigans
04-30-2012, 09:30 PM
I'm sorry. It's not really a jab towards the older generation necessarily...but, people that hold onto/perpetuate beliefs in a dynamic society. I mean, I'm in Alabama...I grew up in the middle of nowhere and there is still a group of old, white dudes that Still gets together in bedsheets and share the common ground of white supremacy. There are younger generations like this, but largely we don't care. My grandparents grew up in the 1950s, but they are pretty advanced on gender and racial views. They changed and enhanced their views as society changes. In other words, their age gives them wisdom and perspective on situations. However, there ARE people that never change or enhance their views based on their experiences. To be fair, many younger people fit into this category too. But, the general issues on gender, race, and sexuality remain a problem for the older generations...not the new voting population. I'm sure there will be dramatic changes in the future. But, even some things bleed over...like my friends (of my age) being shocked that my boyfriend does laundry. Clearly my vagina delegates that as my task. But, it's not too surprising when I go to a Baptist church with my mother (I am not Christian) and the topic is basically the woman's role in the household and how it's God's will that the husband is the head of the house. This is what my friends are hearing and repeating. It makes my relationship and way of looking at things feel very radical...which, it's really not. I find this post interesting because it does address preconceived gender roles and it sees who is willing to buy into them. Then, you have an opposing end that strains so hard against assigned gender roles and stressing doing what you like, that there is indirect emphasis on gender roles.

I personally think you should just do whatever you want. I don't think gender roles should have much to do with it. Obviously, work has got to get done...it's easiest just to give a person the chore that they actually like. (More likely to get done). If you need a maid's outfit and a f*cking marching band in leotards to do it, then go for it as long as you actually do it. In general what I see though is that the "gender role" activities and dressing in what is stereotyped of that activity is at greater emphasis with populations that are raised with such emphasis. But, it might be a little uncomfortable to you if I go in "black face" to some rap festival. You would call me a racist. And, it's completely racist. But, cleaning a house in a wig, high heels, and a dress and declaring you feel like a woman is sexist in the same rationality. However, it MAY mean that some people are less likely to see that association if they grew up in a time that this was completely normal and not sexist. In general though, that's exactly how it comes off to a majority of society. I admit I am a little desensitized to sexist comments/actions that may be due to where I grew up...but, this was the same area that fosters a group of grown men running around in bed sheets thinking they are better because they have different skin pigmentation. Most people see them as completely irrational...but, it gets to be some weird logical leap to apply the same rationale to other groups of people.

In the end, there's so little that makes people happy in the world. I don't see the crossdresser fantasizing about female domination and wearing skirts to clean the house as a major threat to GGs or our status in society. But, nonCDs do see this activity and make the same wrong/stereotypical associations. So, it's a little food for thought for those that are interested in TG rights and how people view crossdressing. As a GG...no threat to me in how you clean or what you write on a forum about how you want to be treated (not you in particular) in regards to somewhat sexist ideology. However, other people do watch and make conclusions. Interesting fact, this site was a research tool in my Human Sexuality class in our research on TG issues.

There is a great Shakespeare quote stuck in my mind, but because I am so old, it won't come out, but Shanangan has cut me to the quick with the stereotypical old people lumping..........lol I know what you are saying, just won' bring myself to say it. I hate some of us "olders." This fantasy requires the wife wanting/requesting it. Can't accept even that first step. We have a very equitable arrangement and nothing would ever ever get her to change that, especially not that we are retired. However, when she was a public school teacher, she would have objected even more strenuously (to the point of shooting herself in the foot) to putting the work on her dealing daily with those little sh*ts as the only income source. She is way too pragmatic.

Barbara

Marleena
04-30-2012, 10:38 PM
Lets say she felt more dominant and wanted you to stay at home, raise the kids and wear the dress and heels in the relationship. Would that create stress in your relationship? And would you accept her as leader of household?

I'll take this a fantasy type thread. Too bad it is based on old school stereotype roles as some members have mentioned. Marriages are supposed to be partnerships of equals. Subjecting young children to a CD in a mother's role may not be in their best interest either, so I have no answer to this one.

MonicaTC
04-30-2012, 10:45 PM
Not married (yet), but close enough, and pretty much am the girl in the relationship.. Most of the time. Works great for us. Who is more dominant does not play into our gender identity though.

MonicaTC
04-30-2012, 10:48 PM
Well said, Shananigans!

I'm sorry. It's not really a jab towards the older generation necessarily...but, people that hold onto/perpetuate beliefs in a dynamic society. I mean, I'm in Alabama...I grew up in the middle of nowhere and there is still a group of old, white dudes that Still gets together in bedsheets and share the common ground of white supremacy. There are younger generations like this, but largely we don't care. My grandparents grew up in the 1950s, but they are pretty advanced on gender and racial views. They changed and enhanced their views as society changes. In other words, their age gives them wisdom and perspective on situations. However, there ARE people that never change or enhance their views based on their experiences. To be fair, many younger people fit into this category too. But, the general issues on gender, race, and sexuality remain a problem for the older generations...not the new voting population. I'm sure there will be dramatic changes in the future. But, even some things bleed over...like my friends (of my age) being shocked that my boyfriend does laundry. Clearly my vagina delegates that as my task. But, it's not too surprising when I go to a Baptist church with my mother (I am not Christian) and the topic is basically the woman's role in the household and how it's God's will that the husband is the head of the house. This is what my friends are hearing and repeating. It makes my relationship and way of looking at things feel very radical...which, it's really not. I find this post interesting because it does address preconceived gender roles and it sees who is willing to buy into them. Then, you have an opposing end that strains so hard against assigned gender roles and stressing doing what you like, that there is indirect emphasis on gender roles.

I personally think you should just do whatever you want. I don't think gender roles should have much to do with it. Obviously, work has got to get done...it's easiest just to give a person the chore that they actually like. (More likely to get done). If you need a maid's outfit and a f*cking marching band in leotards to do it, then go for it as long as you actually do it. In general what I see though is that the "gender role" activities and dressing in what is stereotyped of that activity is at greater emphasis with populations that are raised with such emphasis. But, it might be a little uncomfortable to you if I go in "black face" to some rap festival. You would call me a racist. And, it's completely racist. But, cleaning a house in a wig, high heels, and a dress and declaring you feel like a woman is sexist in the same rationality. However, it MAY mean that some people are less likely to see that association if they grew up in a time that this was completely normal and not sexist. In general though, that's exactly how it comes off to a majority of society. I admit I am a little desensitized to sexist comments/actions that may be due to where I grew up...but, this was the same area that fosters a group of grown men running around in bed sheets thinking they are better because they have different skin pigmentation. Most people see them as completely irrational...but, it gets to be some weird logical leap to apply the same rationale to other groups of people.

In the end, there's so little that makes people happy in the world. I don't see the crossdresser fantasizing about female domination and wearing skirts to clean the house as a major threat to GGs or our status in society. But, nonCDs do see this activity and make the same wrong/stereotypical associations. So, it's a little food for thought for those that are interested in TG rights and how people view crossdressing. As a GG...no threat to me in how you clean or what you write on a forum about how you want to be treated (not you in particular) in regards to somewhat sexist ideology. However, other people do watch and make conclusions. Interesting fact, this site was a research tool in my Human Sexuality class in our research on TG issues.

KellyJameson
05-01-2012, 12:18 AM
I do not want to lead but I do not want to be lead, I do not want to be dominated and become very stubborn when people try but I have no interest in dominating others either.

I flee when confronted by submissive or dominant people.

I do not wear a skirt, clean and cook because I'm passive, I do it because it gives me pleasure for myself independant of what others want or think.

I have dated women whose children when they knew I was no longer going to date their mother asked her if they could go with me because nurturing and bonding with children is innate for me and I have a natural patience and empathy for children.

The word dominant makes me apprehensive because of my concerns for partner abuse.

sometimes_miss
05-01-2012, 12:32 AM
I don't know exactly how it would work out, because I haven't had the opportunity to 'be the woman' in a relationship. Besides, lots of women don't want to 'just be the woman'. It's the 21st century, women have expanded their lives tremendously, and rightly so. I just want the opportunity to not have to be the one in the lead, and in charge and responsible for everything, for achange. A 50/50 situation would be perfectly fine with me too. But if I only had the choice of being the subordinate one, in order to be able to wear and behave how I feel I am supposed to, I think I could live with that. I'm an 'affection first' and 'sex second' type of person, and so are most women, so I think I could make it work.

Beverley Sims
05-01-2012, 01:27 AM
We can both be girls in our relationship.
There are no leaders, only the blind leading the blind.
We both have a share of "control" and very little "Kaos" or is that chaos?
A lot of interesting and diverse replies in this thread.

WifeofWrenchette
05-01-2012, 02:52 AM
We take turns with the laundry, dishes, and housecleaning. We even have a maid come in twice a month for the heavy duties. My children are grown so that's a moot point with us. The SO loves to dress in her maid outfit and dust, but that's about it. Not a lot of cleaning gets done so I think a lot of it is fantasy in her head. As a GG I don't take offense to anything in this thread. My thinking is that as long as the stuff gets done then who cares what she wears? Plus, she looks mighty sexy in that maid outfit :o

cdkateinboston
05-01-2012, 04:04 AM
I think it woulds depend if that meant getting rid of my male side all together? Both sides make up who I am as a person and there are times I enjoy being masculine and manly and others where I am completely feeling cute and girly. So on the one hand, yes Kaite would be in love with that set up and while en femme I could easily let her wear the pants an be leader of the household. But if that meant suppressing my male side (for me anyways, all us girls are obv different and thats why we are all awesome!) would be just as detrimental as suppressing my feminine side.

Sharon B.
05-01-2012, 08:41 AM
Yes, in a heart beat if I had someone the way it is now my feminine side enjoys doing the housework. My male side despises doing anything other than loading the dishwasher or doing the laundry.

Jo-Anne
05-01-2012, 11:45 AM
Did my wife want me to be the girl in our relationship ? Probably not,about 15 years ago,during an argument,she accused me of being female.She told me that I was girl,and that I should accept my female gender....I immediately said she was crazy, and I denied her allegations....I guess I wasn't hiding who I was after all..All my life I secretly knew I was female, so sometime later I confided in my wife,which is what I should have done earlier....She taught me to accept myself,and to accept my true gender...After all I was still the same person...Once I did that , and accepted being TS, she supported me emotionally..she told me that she always considers that she is also married a female..I notice she gives me emotional support and tenderness when she thinks I need it...In many areas I have become her wife, and more submissive...She wears the pants in some situations ,so I guess she is more dominant...We have been married 33 years and have two grown kids..They know about me, and my relationship with them remains strong ...I continue as a male outwardly,but emotionally and the way I look at life is totally female....So ,at times ,I do have husband, and I am her wife. I think the relationship works for both of us.....Heather Jo-Anne :cheer:

Lyndaloves
05-03-2012, 12:24 AM
I'll be there
Sign me up

Lyndaloves

Carol Elizabeth
05-03-2012, 04:30 AM
Would I become the girl in the relationship if my wife asked? Good question - but - what does become the girl mean?

Since retirement five years ago - I do most of the house cleaning, including washing and drying dishes. She hates to cook - I love to cook - so that job falls on me also. Since she is at work, and I am at home, laundry is another one of the jobs I took over from her when I retired. I also take care of grocery shopping - making the bed but she like to mow the lawn so I gladly let her do that. Unfortunately, snow removal is still one of the "manly" jobs that I have kept.

Clothes??? about the house all day I dress fully feminine - from the skin out - skirts or dress daily - light make up daily - and I have even let my hair grow to the point where that it could almost pass as a girl's hair style.

Would I become the girl in the relationship? I think I already have --------- and it is great!

How does my wife feel about it? After 40 years of marriage - she goes with the flow and brags about all the housework and cooking that I do to her co-workers. She doesn't mention how I dress - for which I am greatful.

CE

CHEVELLE
05-03-2012, 04:57 AM
We did that for 6their months when I was down with shoulder tendonitus but it wasn't as me being the wife at least not outwardly because I couldn't dress with 1the bad wing and she shuts wasn't gonna dress me en femme she knew about it but wasn't cool with it wel she still isn't but then she was dead against it. And I would kill for a lesbian relationshipbwith her but that isn't to be either

Crysten
05-03-2012, 09:39 PM
Unless being submissive is your natural tendancy anyway, this sort of thing will never work. Never have been comfortable being told what to do or how to do it, dressed or not, and being a type A personality I usually fall onto the leadership side in most situations, anyway. So, no, not for me.

paulaloha
05-03-2012, 11:10 PM
I don't think it should necessarily be taken as a forced feminization fantasy... Although in the original post I will say it does almost sound that way with the brief summary of the question.

I would say this, that it could work to a certain degree. But not a complete role reversal. I know a family that functions very will and the man is not the main bread winner in the house. The wife has a very successful career so her husband just works a part time job in the mornings. Then he is the one who picks the kids up from school, makes dinner, and does most of the household stuff. So I would say parts of a role reversal can work but not a complete one eighty in my opinion, not in MOST cases at least.

I would be OK with not being the one who brings home the biggest paycheck. I wouldn't be intimidated by having a wife who is smarter than me with a more successful career. I would actually love to stay at home and homeschool my kids whenever I get around to that point in my life. I think there are elements of that lifestyle that I would love. But there would still be some situations in which I would have to be the man.

OK, my train of thought ended so I'm gonna stop here...

Organza
05-04-2012, 07:39 PM
I've been thinking about this thread since it was initiated almost a week ago because the question is fascinating to me. My conclusion for myself is as follows. I would want to adopt a "girl" role completely and permanently, I'm pretty sure, under the following conditions, but not otherwise:

1. My wife would long to dominate and use me.

2. Although (1) seems downright unfriendly, her whole approach would be loving and in a way "gentle." She wouldn't raise her voice to me. She would simply tell me what to do in a kind, feminine way, and I would do it without hesitation or thought.

3. She would actually enjoy subjecting me to tedium, humiliation, frustration, and a certain amount of pain.

4. She would want to make all the decisions, control all the money, and exercise all the power.

5. She would have very good judgment and her decisions would always be sound and safe.

6. She would give enough attention to our arrangement that I couldn't get away with the slightest deviation. She would be somewhat obsessive about making sure that I obeyed in every detail, and about punishing me if I didn't, even for unintentional mistakes.

7. She would never get tired of the arrangement.

That's about all I would need :) It may seem odd that a person would want this, but my current wife and I actually tried this for a few weeks and they were the happiest time of my life. I didn't even begin to get tired of being a slave, but my wife grew weary of her role. I don't blame her and our marriage is still wonderful.

Lisa

Marguarite
05-04-2012, 10:15 PM
Stacy B has it down to a tee, the SO IS the BOSS !
Whether we want to admit it or not, mostly out of love for our SO's, we respect their feelings to the point of always following their leads. We hide and withhold our true self, so as not to upset them. We dress and act only up to the point that they are comfortable. If we are really lucky, we are given "Carte Blanche", and are able to pursue our feelings to our hearts desires, whatever they may be.
This sometimes this means we may have to take the lead, to our SO's relief and wishes. I have wondered, am i crossdressing because i am submissive, or am i submissive because i am crossdressing.
Two interesting things just came up. The first was this weekend , when i watched an action flick on TV, while dressed enfemme, my wife has decided only "chick flicks" while dressed, i can appreciate that. The other was that she came to work with me the other day, and when we got home she busted out laughing. As she was taking her bra off, i was putting mine on.
i like to think that i am one of the girls i this relationship, and i can only hope one day to equal to who she already is.

k lynn
05-05-2012, 05:09 AM
I would just like to find a woman that would stand along beside me and help me like I would help her being single now for 10 years I do all my own houshold chores bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan.

Laurie A
05-05-2012, 12:34 PM
I've been thinking about this thread since it was initiated almost a week ago because the question is fascinating to me. My conclusion for myself is as follows. I would want to adopt a "girl" role completely and permanently, I'm pretty sure, under the following conditions, but not otherwise:

1. My wife would long to dominate and use me.

2. Although (1) seems downright unfriendly, her whole approach would be loving and in a way "gentle." She wouldn't raise her voice to me. She would simply tell me what to do in a kind, feminine way, and I would do it without hesitation or thought.

3. She would actually enjoy subjecting me to tedium, humiliation, frustration, and a certain amount of pain.

4. She would want to make all the decisions, control all the money, and exercise all the power.

5. She would have very good judgment and her decisions would always be sound and safe.

6. She would give enough attention to our arrangement that I couldn't get away with the slightest deviation. She would be somewhat obsessive about making sure that I obeyed in every detail, and about punishing me if I didn't, even for unintentional mistakes.

7. She would never get tired of the arrangement.

That's about all I would need :) It may seem odd that a person would want this, but my current wife and I actually tried this for a few weeks and they were the happiest time of my life. I didn't even begin to get tired of being a slave, but my wife grew weary of her role. I don't blame her and our marriage is still wonderful.

Lisa

My SO and I live a somewhat vanilla, everyday, middle class, middle American lifestyle. With a few minor exceptions I would say that both of us are guilty of all 7 behaviors at one time or another. ;)

Jill Russo
05-25-2012, 05:03 PM
REALLY interesting question. Actually, my current role within the marriage is as "the girl." I guess this transition happened gradually, as our relationship developed. But my wife has always been more dominant, the primary breadwinner and overall just a better leader in our relationship. A while back, we reached an arrangement where I would fulfill the domestic role and be her support system in every way. We're at the point know where I'm working @ home (as the girl) almost 40 hours per week. When she arrives from work, the house is cleaned, dinner is ready and I have wine in hand. It's a great feeling to be the girl in the relationship and I highly encourage other girls out there to give it a try.

Lesley_Roberta
05-25-2012, 08:48 PM

Gawd I only wish it was this simple.
But my wife is clearly a sub, no dom in her at all.
We are past the child years and this year son turns 18.
I'd be tickled pink if she told me I was getting the operation getting the dress and getting all the housework.

I'd even let her live the life of a do nothing husband if she wanted.

But she has no sense when it comes to shopping for the groceries. She can't make 100 bucks last as long as I can stretch 50.

Every place we have lived in, was set up by me. I routinely change the furniture. I see to it stuff gets bought.

And to be honest, when she gets sick, well Leslie is out his play time, but that is about the size of it.
When I get sick, the place goes to hell.

I already AM the housewife, I just don't have the title officially.

Lesley_Roberta
05-25-2012, 09:01 PM
I'll take this a fantasy type thread. Too bad it is based on old school stereotype roles as some members have mentioned. Marriages are supposed to be partnerships of equals. Subjecting young children to a CD in a mother's role may not be in their best interest either, so I have no answer to this one.

I am onboard with this mostly. But as it has been mentioned to me, I actually noticed how this might annoy perfectly capable same sex married persons implying that marriage requires a male female combo.

But a child should be able to know precisely who was the one that did the long scream as they were being born.

Not a problem in my world as it stands. My son is cool with all of this. I think he's gotten used to his dad being non standard in so many ways.

All in all, I think I have already scored plenty of accomplishments along the way. Son never went to daycare. Wife worked for several years after son was born. My average day was with my son on lap while I chatted online when not doing something around the home. We went for lots of walks. Son made a lot of regular stops by mommy's work to say hello. Went shopping with son alot, enough that he was likely one of the more well known kids to the staff at the store (we lived across from the store for 9 years too).

All things concerned, my son has had two flavours of mom around all his life. Mom version A and mom version B. I have not worked since he was born. Dad has never been someone that was 'at work'.

5150 Girl
05-25-2012, 09:12 PM
Count me in! In fact, I'm pretty much the lady of the house as it is.

Jill Russo
05-26-2012, 05:45 PM
Heck YES, that would be OK with me! In fact, I can honestly say my wife is very much the "man" in our relationship in so many ways. Adding to the fact that I'm already a stay at home housewife who takes care of the domestic side of things, we are very much established and comfortable in our respective roles.

Being "the girl" is awesome!

NathalieX66
05-26-2012, 05:50 PM
To Sean's original post.....heck yeah!

It's a rather unlilkely reality , but I want to be a lesbian so bad.

TxKimberly
05-26-2012, 06:04 PM
Are you kidding? There are times when I am delighted to head out on the road so that I can get some peace and quiet, but my wife spends all day every day with the children. I wouldn't take that job if it doubled our income!

outhiking
05-26-2012, 10:25 PM
Since I work from home, I get to do plenty of housework and it's always felt pretty natural. My dad always helped around the house, when my mother would let him. Of course, he didn't do it dressed as I do. As for a full time switch, my wife would rather be the one to stay and keep house. She only works for the income and pretty much hates it. I think she likes me as chief furniture mover and spider killer and that's fine with me.

Kelly Greene
05-27-2012, 06:37 AM
I have to say no to this one, first of all I make more money, second I like the type of work I do and, third I don't know if I could be a fill time girl ( its a nice idea though)

cassandra54
05-27-2012, 10:07 AM
even though she does not admit it she does. i think she is a closet lesbian and she just eats it up when i cook, clean and do household chores as cassandra. i enjoy it to, although i know it is not healthy.

some of our past bedroom behavior led me to coming full circle as a TG. sad to say i cannot get her to come to terms with this and i know there will soon be a parting of the ways, simply because although i enjoy the freedom to dress whenever i want to and enjoy being her girl, she cannot be honest about it. i don't know if that make sense to anyone though.

Jenniferathome
05-27-2012, 10:24 AM
even though she does not admit it she does. i think she is a closet lesbian and she just eats it up when i cook, clean and do household chores as cassandra.
do you think it is possible that she simply appreciates someone else doing the chores and that does not make her a lesbian?

cassandra54
05-27-2012, 10:27 AM
do you think it is possible that she simply appreciates someone else doing the chores and that does not make her a lesbian?

that could be true, except that 1. I always did chores before I dressed and 2. She doesn't really like men or any physical contact. She has a problem in that area, something else I cannot get her to deal with.

kristinacd55
05-27-2012, 10:29 AM
It's a fantasy, but in reality I don't think it would work.

Jenniferathome
05-27-2012, 10:30 AM
I do not think this is a question for "crossdressers." crossdressers are not women and not trying to chage roles on a permanent basis. We like to present as women occasionally. I think one would have to be far more toward transgender than CD to be interested.