PDA

View Full Version : Breasts.... again!!!

Krazee
04-30-2012, 05:05 PM
I've been thinking about growing breasts, or having implants so much lately which has lead me to ask this.

Do any of you CD's have breast implants, or taken hormones to grow breasts?

If so, how do you deal with them on a day to day basis? Espcially when dressing in drab clothing.

Your feedback would be a great help

tiffanyjo89
04-30-2012, 05:11 PM
I think you might want to consider the possibility you might be TS.

busker
04-30-2012, 05:42 PM
I've been thinking about growing breasts, or having implants so much lately which has lead me to ask this.

If so, how do you deal with them on a day to day basis? Espcially when dressing in drab clothing.

Before you get too carried away, read some on this forum
http://www.gynecomastia.org

At my advaanced age they are a nuiasance trying to cover up, though now I am less inclined because it is a real annoyance to do so, but if you are young, you might really want to think about this. No more shirtless days, no tanning, no beach if you live near one, work could be a problem, always having a coat on, using a chest binder-----and for implants , you would liked need your head examined by a psychologist because this is not SOP for aesthetic plastic surgery, and hrt is.........

whowhatwhen
04-30-2012, 08:20 PM

I just leave my boobs be, if someone has a problem with them they can go **** themselves.
They're the one thing no one can take from me and I don't have to keep hidden.

However...
I'm going to agree that implants and hormones are well outside the realm of just crossdressing.

I'll also advise against medicating without doctor supervision, I'm not 100% sure but I'm guessing girls on HRT get regular bloodwork done.

marny
04-30-2012, 09:16 PM
I wear a B or C everyday depending on how i feel...and I suppose which meeting I'm going to.My thinking is that I have to start going C everywhere. I'm close and I know it makes sense. I am looking at hormones but I have to be cautious. My wife is accepting and the kids know but I know it would be hard for her to have some of her friends know. The last thing I want to do is hurt her. love of my life

lingerieLiz
04-30-2012, 09:28 PM
As a CD I can tell you breasts complicate your life. I had them from my early teen years. I was athletic and slim. Won't bore you with the history.

Today I'm a true 36C cup. My wife has pointed out that I'm bigger than a lot of women. I don't wear polo shirts in guy mode as they make me look like I need a bra. With a bra on I like the way a polo looks. T-shirts hank from my boobs. If I wear a blouse or shirt you can see my clevage. It all sounds like fun, but it would be much easier to wear forms.

Don't try HRT unless you go through a doctor. Fake drugs are all over. Even medical facilities are ending up with them.

sissystephanie
04-30-2012, 09:49 PM
I have had natural breasts since I was a very young man. When I was 9 years old a doctor told me and my dad that I needed to wear a bra or I would have sagging breasts. They were 36 B's at that time. Other my 4 years in the military I have worn a bra everyday since then. They are now, and have been since I was 18, 40 B's with pretty good cleavage!

mkahn
05-01-2012, 08:10 AM
I suggest you take your time and think about this clearly. In particular, I suggest you try wearing a bra with forms for several months and observe the reactions. Only then would I go forward --- and both methods have risks (and rewards!). Remember you'd have to wear a bra to the gym, to the bank, etc etc.

jackielou
05-01-2012, 10:33 AM
hello i have had breast for many years and now they are very large i wear a bra 23/7 and have for many many years the tshirts are oversize and they do hang from my breast i dont flaunt them but i enjoy having breast never had any problems with the public many women are very understanding and helpfull when i bra shop and i have been professionally fitted many times over the years.

Karren H
05-01-2012, 10:40 AM
I have been growing my breasts for a couple years. Without hormones. Not the "official only one friggin way to grow breasts" approved method but it works. PM me when you are able (10 posts?)

suchacutie
05-01-2012, 10:51 AM
This is one thing that you can give a test drive before you buy! Simply shave your chest and attach forms and keep them attached (or reattached) for an extended period and/or through a range of activities and situations. You'll know soon enough about your feelings!

tina

RenneB
05-01-2012, 12:59 PM
Now that's a heck of an introduction on a first post. Instead of 'growing' your own why not just take the pill? You know the one that instantly changes you into a GG. .... ahhh. I'm still looking for that one.

On this journey, to eat an elephant you have to start with small bites. I'd start with foam, balloons or bird seed first them move up to silicone.

Renne.....

Krazee
05-01-2012, 01:46 PM
Thanks girls. Really apprecite your views, and it has definately opened my eyes. If only we could get hold of that magic pill to temporarily change us as and when we want.

Hi Karen. Not sure how to pm you on this. Thanks for your update btw. Was really inciteful

SANDRA MICHELLE
05-01-2012, 04:21 PM
I'm right there with Karren, been growing mine for years and have had good results. I fill out a 38C bra pretty well and have great cleavage as long asI use tape to pull them in. I also have been subscribing to the Karren school of breast growth and it does work. If I could get away with it, AKA permission from my wife I would get a breats lift and or implants but not really too much more than I already have.

5150 Girl
05-01-2012, 11:23 PM
Hide them?!?!?! Holly cow! If I had boobies, I'd strut them every day!

Ellyn
05-02-2012, 12:45 AM
There was a gambler from Canada in LasVegas who took a bet for $25,000 that he couldn't get implants and live with them for a year. Incidentally he didi it and won. He hid his breasts by wearing a sports bra when he had to. Word got around early on and women flocked after him spicing up his love life. On the downside he said it hurt like hell. Many men experience breast growth as they age, especially if they put on weight, so maybe you should just be patient. lol.

Jennifer in CO
05-02-2012, 07:28 AM
as Tina said, glue on some forms so you just can't "pop" them off in a situation and see how your life goes. If your over-weight, you can probably hide smaller sizes. If not, then you'll have a "life-lesson" on weither you can live with them.

and Ellyn...it s $100,000 the guy got as I remember...

Jenn