PDA

View Full Version : caterpillar to butterfly

emmicd
05-01-2012, 01:27 AM
I believe the transition process is a way of becoming liberated. I am a woman trapped hoping one day to fly like a butterfly. I wish to live life knowing I am the girl I knew all along who taught me how to dress pretty and to smile and be happy. I am a person who values family and if I am lucky enough to become the woman I've always known I was and I am I will still be able to teach my son how to be a man and I will still be his "daddy". I will still love my wife and hope she will grow to understand me and accept me for who I am. I wish to transition one day when my son is a young man and can understand that life is not always perfect but we should embrace it and learn to love all, accept all and never judge others for being different. I am that caterpillar that wants to spread my wings and be that butterfly.

emmi

noeleena
05-01-2012, 05:14 AM
Hi,

Just remember that the caterpiller does not change over night, in out terms it can take years,

many people wont what they wont now . if not yesterday,,

Some times as iv said we need to go through some hardships some tough times & not get our own way we need to learn this because if we have everything easy & all done for our selfs it really wont help us to be strong, who we really should be . & to be able to live in a way that is really who we are,
You will appreseate this later on .

Im a woman , who ....needed .... to grow, who needed to be very strong trust me i had to , so i had to go through ....HELL.....for 8 years, i did not like it yes i was taken down pretty low , with out that i certinly would not be were i am now. i was brought out of that & it was far better afterwards , in the long run. so dont dispare, okay.....

Take your time . in its given time things will be worked out , you just need to be patiant .

Smell the flowers & do it with your S O & son. one day youll see the wisdom in what im saying,

...noeleena...

Laurie Ann
05-01-2012, 01:09 PM
Emmi,

That is a good way to look at the process we all go through

KellyJameson
05-01-2012, 04:35 PM
I see your deeper beauty because of your empathy, sensitivity and compassion for others. When these are lacking in people no matter their physical beauty they are ugly to me because they are empty shells made up of superficialites going through the motions of life without understanding it's deeper meaning or importance.

You will always be a butterfly to me Emmi

emmicd
05-02-2012, 03:53 AM
Noeleena, Thank you for your insight and your encouragement and for sharing your experiences with such openness and honesty. I really appreciate it.
Laurie, Yes, I agree, I believe we all go through the process but we are all different in how we approach it and hopefully by sharing our experiences we can learn.
Kelly, You are so beautiful in your ways and when I read your words I am so very touched. Thank you so much for making my day and allowing me to smile with your kindness and your beauty as a person and your intelligence.

emmi

Inna
05-02-2012, 09:23 AM
Emmi, and you will! The most breakthrough moment happens when you say "I want to" the moment of realization of who you are! Everything else is an afterthought. I know from my own experience that setting out long distance plans is definitely helping to cope with lack of action now, but that such plans weather so quickly in the atmosphere of truth now already embraced. Walk your path hon, and even though there will be moments of doubt, lots of them, walk on, because this is inevitable path. Before such vision was not on the horizon, yet now, you see it clearly with your newly opened eyes. I feel your son will understand, out of all the people, he will be the one who knows deeply within his heart your love is always his.

I my love hon, Inna

emmicd
05-02-2012, 10:37 PM
Thank you Inna for such wonderful insight and for your thoughtfulness, kindness and shared experiences. You are so beautiful and very special and I am very happy to have you as a friend here. You are right with respect to my son. He is a very special young man and I am so very proud of him. He is autistic and yet he is so mature and intelligent and he shows compassion and empathy and he has written a special letter to me telling me he loves me no matter what and I told him I will always love him and be there for him no matter what and he is the best thing in my life. He is my shining beacon and he has taught me about life in his own way and I am so much better as a person for having him in my life. Thank you Inna for touching my heart with you beautiful and thoughtful post. It made my day!

emmi