PDA

View Full Version : Firsts! (Huge step for me)

Chloe82
05-01-2012, 02:58 AM
I am starting to feel nervous! Here is why...

I contacted a private dressing service about having a makeover etc, the lovely lady who does this, along with a tv associate are able to help me out without issue, which is cool! As aside from a few very poor attempts with makeup by myself, I have never seen how I can look when it is done right.
Same for wigs really. It will be great to try on a few different types to get a feel for what will suit me, instead of what I assume does.

So, that part is making me nervous enough, but I reckon I can deal with it, as it is something I need to do (more in my introduction post).

The second biggie is I have been invited to a chamber party on the same day of my makeover! The people who run the business, also cater for many other things as well as throwing a monthly party for the community.

I have been asked if I would like to stay dressed, attend and meet others like me. Which I would! I am very nervous though! The chamber parties are primarily BDSM orientated, but apparantley people from all walks of life turn up! Who knows, I may even meet a nice, open minded girl! I can hope...

What do you all think then, will this party be a bit much for me? I have never dressed in front of anyone before, and now I am going to be surrounded by people all night. Oh yeah, and in heels for around five hours if I stay the duration!

I have worn heels that long before, but not whilst mostly standing, dancing maybe? :) etc.

Very excited and very nervous! What to do?

Vickie_CDTV
05-01-2012, 03:13 AM
Being alternative folks themselves they will probably welcome you without a problem. If they have not had any exposure to TVs before they may or may not have an understanding of transvestism and may not understand exact where you are coming from as far as that goes. Still, it is a safe outing for a first timer, go for it.

prene
05-01-2012, 03:30 AM
Nice I wish this kind of group was here close to me.

Enjoy it and please tell us what happens, OK?

Shari
05-01-2012, 05:24 AM
Chloe, you just have to go for it.
Do it.
Attend the party and meet some new people.
After all, why get all pretty and then just go home?

Shelly Preston
05-01-2012, 06:50 AM
I am sure given that your having a makeover you will be looking at your best :)

I am sure this will give you the confidence for the party later

kimdl93
05-01-2012, 09:31 AM
I'd go for it if I were you.

Rachel Renee
05-01-2012, 12:31 PM
I say go for it. The anticipation can be nerve wracking but it's the perfect way to get out amongst others for the first time. You won't want the night to end! This type of experience can change your life. :)

paulinescotlandcd
05-01-2012, 12:39 PM
Just go for it, you will probably never look better so you should feel super confident.

Chloe82
05-01-2012, 02:44 PM
Thanks for all the positive inspiration and advice everyone!

I am told that other tv's do frequent these parties sometimes. Although unsure if any are coming this time. So hopefully I will be in good, understanding and most importantly, fun company!

I literally cannot wait to try out forms and a corset! How I wish I still had longer hair and pierced ears, I think I will re-pierce them tbh, unsure about the hair atm though!

I have also just waxed/shaved my body in anticipation. All I had been doing recently, is removing the hair from my chest. I totally need to be smoooooth for this experience though, and to be able to look the best I can. :)

This week I need to have my eyebrows tamed too. I have a lot of longer ugly hairs in them these last 6 months or so. I will have them very slightly shaped too.

I literally cannot wait for the makeover/party. The woman who runs it all has said she will introduce me to everyone and keep an eye on me. :)

I will be sure to report back on this!

Miriam-J
05-01-2012, 03:15 PM
Go for it, Chloe. I'm not a frequent participant, but I've found that the BDSM community is easily the most open group to the many variations, including crossdressing (even more than GLBT). In fact, those I've known in that community are only ones, outside of this group, with whom I've felt free to share this part of my life.

Good luck, and I look forward to hearing about the experience.

Miriam

SANDRA MICHELLE
05-01-2012, 04:36 PM
Sounds like it should be a really good time, hope you do it and have the time of your life. Oh and please take lots of pictures so we can see your makeover.