PDA

View Full Version : Are you going to be under-dressed today for work?

Rebecca W.
05-01-2012, 04:50 AM
Good Morning to all my fellow crossdressers.
I am getting ready for work today and I could not resist going to work wearing a pair of my thong panties and sheer stockings with painted toe nails.:o
Are you going to work today wearing something feminine? If so, tell us all what you are wearing.

Enjoy work today wearing something so comfortable and naughty, not wrong though.:heehee:

StaceyJane
05-01-2012, 07:00 AM
Well, I always wear panties but it seems pretty natural now.

Jean Marie
05-01-2012, 07:11 AM
I have worn panties full time for over 6 years, I do not own any Guy undies. Plus now for past 4 months have worn a bra since my breasts are developing.

deebra
05-01-2012, 07:30 AM
Just put on a blue nylon string thong and pulled on some form fitting bootcut girl jeans, the clothes fit my body nicely and the soft fabrics and tight but not to tight jeans feels oh so good It's also will give me the mental pleasure all day knowing I'm also wearing and feeling the same feminine clothes that so many attractive feminine women are also wearing today when I pass them. It's like we're of the same gender and are bonded but only I know this little secret.

Cheryl T
05-01-2012, 07:37 AM
I always wear my panties too, but nothing more. The rest would be a bit obvious to the world. I wear shorts all the time so hosiery is out and a bra is just a bit too chancy under a knit shirt.
I'll save the rest for after hours when I can shower and relax.

charla42
05-01-2012, 07:56 AM
Since I retired I have underdressed about everyday. Panties and since my breast now need support a soft cup/sports Bra.

zorianacd
05-01-2012, 08:33 AM
Absolutely not. I never underdress without overdressing.

gender_blender
05-01-2012, 08:58 AM
Underwear is underwear. Some days I need support of masculine underwear other days anything will do.

Karren H
05-01-2012, 09:10 AM
I wear what I like to wear independent of who's gender it was originally designed for.... So I really don't consider it under dressing any more.... Its wearing my under things....

Eve II
05-01-2012, 09:10 AM
Oh yes ! Today I'm wearing a white lace bra and cotton panties. Because of my job, I can wear Pro fishing shirts. They have double
pockets in the front to down play the "girls" & vented double back that helps hide the strap. I love the slight jiggle fix I get all day long.

ronni white
05-01-2012, 10:25 AM
Every day!! Would not feel right without bra,panties, stockings and garter belt.

ChaCha
05-01-2012, 10:32 AM
I always wear panties with painted toe nails. That's about all can get away with now, but in the winter sometimes a bra too since I work outdoors

Stephanie47
05-01-2012, 10:48 AM
I'm underdressing today with a purple bra and purple panties and black thigh highs. I think the ensemble is well hidden under my Venezia Jeans purple and lavender floral knee length dress and lavender full slip. :)

silkpantielover
05-01-2012, 10:59 AM
Hello, i went into work today with cream satiny shadowline panties under my uniform. It makes me feel good. Kisses

Rebecca

jackielou
05-01-2012, 11:10 AM
panties and flower bali bra

Tina B.
05-01-2012, 11:17 AM
Karren, I loved your answer! As for me, I'm retired, I'm fully dressed with make up and wig, and I'll stay this way until bed time.
Tina B.

Rebecca W.
05-02-2012, 03:56 AM
I wear what I like to wear independent of who's gender it was originally designed for.... So I really don't consider it under dressing any more.... Its wearing my under things....

Underwear is underwear. Some days I need support of masculine underwear other days anything will do.

So very true, I have my days when all I need is a nice pair of boxers and another day or days when I really need to wear my panties. I too believe that we need to wear what we prefer and not have a specific gender tag attached. Today is another panty and pantyhose day but who knows what I will wear on Thursday.:battingeyelashes:

Rebecca XO

Fiona Lindum
05-02-2012, 04:24 AM
I will be underdressing today wearing black tights and a black thong.

Brigid
05-02-2012, 07:45 AM
I am always wearing satin panties. I'm wearing a bra now and like it because they hold my man boobs in place. I wonder what it would look like under one of my shirts?:daydreaming:

Stevann
05-05-2012, 09:53 AM
For work I wear panties, black tights, women's pants, women's shoes, sports bra with chicklettes, women's tank to help cover the bra, and my drab old men's dress shirt. I wear clear polish on my nails, clear mascara, and lip gloss. The bald head is a give-away that I'm a guy at work.

Bobbie S
05-05-2012, 10:03 AM
Panties and footies in my white Keds.

SANDRA MICHELLE
05-05-2012, 11:10 AM
Of course, isn't everybody? No man panties here!

Joana Santos
05-05-2012, 11:42 AM
As I was reading this thread I realized that, since I come out to my wife, I have dozens of boxers and other man's undies that I know not what to do it. I don't wish to even see them again. Any suggestions? This is only because my pink thong and silk panties make me feel ... just right!

RADER
05-05-2012, 03:34 PM
I have been wearing only Panties for over 8 years now.
In colder weather, where I can wear a heavy shirt, I wear a bra.
At home, with forms, and if I am going out with a coat on, The forms stay in.
I found fem jeans fit me better than guy jeans, so I have been wearing them
for better than 5 years now.
Rader

Diane Smith
05-05-2012, 06:10 PM
Nylon panties in a pretty color with a bit of lace, and women's trouser socks, are my standard under-attire today and every other day.

- Diane

Karinsamatha
05-05-2012, 07:12 PM
I under dress everyday for work. I just wear my normal satin bikini panties :). I love the support they give :D. Plus I don't have any more "mens" underwear.

BLUE ORCHID
05-05-2012, 08:37 PM
Hi Rebecca, there you go useing that four letter word again I'll be setting in my retirement rocker under dressed today.

Noemi
05-05-2012, 08:46 PM
Ahh a classic post.
Of course I am always wearing panties and usually have painted toenails. I adore wearing panties but really feel like a girl all the time anyway under dressed or not, I just kind of deal with it right now.

I am going to a dinner party tomorrow night that is just a few people and a bit nervous if it is one of those take your shoes off type of homes, which I am almost sure it is. Then I worry about my painted tootsies. I am such a wimp, I will wear like gold toe socks tomorrow or remove the polish tonight. I am still deciding. This is another CD'Er classic too!! LOL.

♥♥♥
Noemi

vetobob9
05-05-2012, 10:19 PM
i always underdress. I don't really care what anyone else thinks or says because no one has walked in my shoes.

Rebecca W.
05-06-2012, 06:15 AM
Noemi,
Please, leave the polish on and just wear the socks! Be daring and wear a pair of socks with a small hole in the toe area so that a little painted toe might show!:o

Ahh a classic post.
Of course I am always wearing panties and usually have painted toenails. I adore wearing panties but really feel like a girl all the time anyway under dressed or not, I just kind of deal with it right now.

I am going to a dinner party tomorrow night that is just a few people and a bit nervous if it is one of those take your shoes off type of homes, which I am almost sure it is. Then I worry about my painted tootsies. I am such a wimp, I will wear like gold toe socks tomorrow or remove the polish tonight. I am still deciding. This is another CD'Er classic too!! LOL.

♥♥♥
Noemi

joan47
05-06-2012, 06:35 AM
I wear high cut panties and padded bra everyday. Girls low cut tight jeans boot cut, sometimes skinny

emmicd
05-06-2012, 07:17 AM
I am always wearing panties, pantyhose, body briefer, chemise and a dress underneath my male clothing and hopefully one day I will shed the male clothing altogether leaving only the dress and under garments!

emmi

Billie_M
05-06-2012, 10:46 AM
Like many others, I wear panties 24/7. Also keep painted toenails. Wife and I go together to the nail salon every 3 weeks. Don't go dressed, (wife generally approves, but not that).

Richelle423
05-06-2012, 03:56 PM
Tomorrow I'll be wearing string bikinis under Levis 505 women's jeans.

Danielle_cder
05-06-2012, 08:46 PM
yep wearing a calvin klein thong:D

wilt575
05-07-2012, 12:07 AM
Good Morning to all my fellow crossdressers.
I am getting ready for work today and I could not resist going to work wearing a pair of my thong panties and sheer stockings with painted toe nails.:o
Are you going to work today wearing something feminine? If so, tell us all what you are wearing.

Enjoy work today wearing something so comfortable and naughty, not wrong though.:heehee:

Is there any other way to go to work then under-dressed, plus maybe a little outer dressing where possible.

jackielou
05-07-2012, 11:16 AM
white lace triumph doreen bra bali pink panties under my jeans and tshirt normale male

Elle1946
05-07-2012, 02:52 PM
I under dress all of the time work or play. It just feels good.

victoriasimmons78
05-29-2012, 08:40 PM
I wear high cut panties and padded bra everyday. Girls low cut tight jeans boot cut, sometimes skinny

Do people easily notice the bra?

Kendappa
05-30-2012, 04:10 AM
Yep.. panties and pantyhose

Jennifer W
05-30-2012, 09:33 AM
For those of you who have not read my introduction, please allow me to introduce myself a bit first.
I go by the name of Jennifer W. I'm re-introduced to crossdressing some 35 years later since my first time. I have no desire to present, live as or become a woman and don't have anything against anyone who does. I've been here a few months learning and recently decided to join.

I'm currently on a day off but I normally underdress at work. Nothing but panties for me on any day. Don't wear bras (hate them!) so it's a cami for me.

Today at home (alone) it's string bikini panties, fem jeans, girly sox, and a plain black cami. I have a uniform at work and can't wear the fem jeans, or I would!

tracigirl_tv
05-30-2012, 09:40 AM
This morning I slipped into a pair of white cotton panties with pink trim and a pink bow on the waistfront. I like the snugness of size six.

jackielou
05-30-2012, 09:47 AM
bra and panties under my male clothes always everywhere i go dont leave home without them feel naked

Ashlee
05-30-2012, 10:17 AM
I would if I could, I can't so I won't. I did a few times underdress when I was in the military. Not such a good thing looking back on it had I'd been caught. Florida is hot when you got panties & hose on under BDU's.

sissystephanie
05-30-2012, 10:25 AM
I have been retired for several years, but I still do underdress. I own some jockey shorts, but rarely wear them. I prefer silk or satin pamties and of course I wear a bra every day! Panties and bra are my natural under garments, with a camisole in cold weather!

Glendy
05-30-2012, 10:31 AM
When I'm at home I always wear panties at lease. I would like to dress up more ,but since I'm stii in the closet I don"t have alot of me time alone.

Heather1129
05-30-2012, 08:10 PM
Today I'm wearing a Victoria Secret matching bra and panties in berrylicious (purple), brand new so this is this first time I've worn them, they are soft, stretchy cotton, bra is a racerback style thats been pretty comfortable for the day, the panties are kind of skimpy hip huggers, I was afraid I was going to have fall-out but they worked fine, I am a happy girl.

NathalieX66
05-30-2012, 09:31 PM
I don't think about it much. When I'm guy, I'm guy/when I'm girl, I'm girl.
Sometimes my wardrobe gets mixed up.
It used to be that wearing women's underwear was the only thing that kept me anchored in my femme side when I didn't have the opportunity to express my feminine side publically.
Nowdays, I feel naked and wrong, when I'm not wearing earrings, or my toes are not painted.

Marilyn Beck
05-30-2012, 10:21 PM
No. I never think about my underwear when I am working. I suppose if were wearing women's underwear, I would think about it and become distracted from my work. I would rather get my work done and get home early so I can dress at home.

Kendappa
05-31-2012, 02:46 AM
I would if I could, I can't so I won't. I did a few times underdress when I was in the military. Not such a good thing looking back on it had I'd been caught. Florida is hot when you got panties & hose on under BDU's.

I thought they couldn't ask anymore? Anyways thank you for serving, Ashlee! Best wishes, Kendappa :)