PDA

View Full Version : People watching CD style!

SamanthaJ
05-01-2012, 06:35 AM
Hey Ladies,

Just wanted top share something with you and see if i'm not the only one who has ever done this.

There are times when you see someone wearing an amazing skirt, blouse, dress or a killer pair of heels and you think to yourself wow! I'd just love those!

Like many of you i'm sure i pictured my self wearing the item.
Well years ago I began to play a little mental game to while away the hour commute to work and back every day. Later it became a real habit and i would play when ever i was out and there were beautiful clothes all around.

I mentally build up an outfit for my self by choosing items for it from the people i see. A skirt or dress, top, shoes, hosiery, jacket, hair style etc.
As the game progressed i developed a few simple rules that made it more exiting.

Once i have mentally committed to an item (say a skirt) i cannot then change it for another and have to build up the rest of the outfit to (hopefully!) go well with it. I can also only have one item from each person. To make things easier i also allow my self one free swap if i see something that will work better.
The last rule is that it has to be on someone not in a shop window or advert.

Ok well it might sound a little nuts but it's a fun way to while away the time spent traveling or waiting for others. People watching CD style!

Sam
xxx

STACY B
05-01-2012, 06:41 AM
Did the same thing but never could get past the dam shoes ... LOL,,,

SamanthaJ
05-01-2012, 06:50 AM
A girl after my own heart Stacy, it always starts with the shoes...

Sandra1746
05-01-2012, 06:54 AM
It is a variation on the age-old sport of 'people watching'. If I am really lucky I might even find the item on sale but I rarely buy these garments myself. I can wear the garment but a dog in a dress is still a dog. Still I try and make little inroads at the margins; fem slacks and tops that aren't overly embellished. And yes shoes are a real problem.

It's all part of the CD "game".

Enjoy the ride,
Sandra1746

Cheryl T
05-01-2012, 07:40 AM
I just watch others to see what I think looks good or not so good on someone based on their shape, age, etc. I use this information to analyze my style and outfits so that I always get a Good, and seldom a Not so good...lol.

Tina B.
05-01-2012, 08:29 AM
I love people watching, but that sounds like to much work, having to remember it all.
Tina B.

debbeelee1
05-01-2012, 02:19 PM
Sadly, I only see someone dressed in "an amazing skirt, blouse, dress or a killer pair of heels" very rarely anymore; except at my monthly trek to my crossdressing Girls Night Out!:battingeyelashes:

Chazity
05-01-2012, 08:51 PM
I think that its a given.lol I like fashion so if im reading vogue or watching what not to wear ,i also imagine what the clothes would look like on me ....as CD I think we think about clothes shoes makeup etc. more then most GG's cause most of us cant or dont drese up as much as GG' ,to them its the norm just as a pair of jeans and a tshirt is to us.

Ellyn
05-02-2012, 12:28 AM
I am more likely to get excited when I see "an amazing girl" in an amazing skirt, blouse, or dress. I got stuck in a bank waiting for an appointment and enjoyed the constant stream of well dressed women passing, and a few of them were amazing, so much so that I lost track of the time and did not mind the wait.