PDA

View Full Version : "celebrating being a crossdresser"

Stephanie47
05-01-2012, 02:59 PM
While eating lunch today I was surfing the Internet and ended up watching on YouTube an almost four minute long male to female transformation video. Four minutes of male to female transformations were in one word-Fantastic.

I would say without one exception, and, without consideration of body type, age, etc every last one of the guys looked better as a woman than his male self. They looked incredibly happier. I would definitely say the clothes definitely made the woman in every presentation.

I am not good at providing linkage (too old to be too computer literate) but "googling" it will easily bring it up.

sissystephanie
05-01-2012, 03:11 PM
Stephanie, didn't your mother teach you not to watch the Internet while you ate lunch?? I am probably older than you, 80 next week, but am no more computer literate! I will watch the YouTube presentation when I have a little more time. My late wife could do a fantastic job turning me into Stephanie (yeah, I know we are sisters), but it took her more than 4 minutes!!

Stephanie47
05-01-2012, 03:14 PM
No, it's four minutes of shots of before and after of numerous MTF transformations, not just one person. And, when you're retired watching this is better than the noon news of May Day protests! :)

Stephanie, didn't your mother teach you not to watch the Internet while you ate lunch?? I am probably older than you, 80 next week, but am no more computer literate! I will watch the YouTube presentation when I have a little more time. My late wife could do a fantastic job turning me into Stephanie (yeah, I know we are sisters), but it took her more than 4 minutes!!

Being Paige
05-01-2012, 03:16 PM
I have seen a few of those also, they are amazing. I agree, they do look very happy in femme.

Karren H
05-01-2012, 03:18 PM
Funny but any celebration I would have wouldn't involve watching guys transform to girls on youtube but would definitely involve me and alcohol of some sort. Maybe a fire cracker or two. Lol.

RADER
05-01-2012, 04:17 PM
Funny but any celebration I would have wouldn't involve watching guys transform to girls on youtube but would definitely involve me and alcohol of some sort. Maybe a fire cracker or two. Lol.

I do think Karren wants a bang out of life......... So do I.... I also love fireworks.
Rader

kimdl93
05-01-2012, 04:29 PM

Steph, your mother and mine did not have TV, let alone the internet. I tried to give my mom a word processor, but she insisted on pecking away at the old manual Royal.