PDA

View Full Version : Hindsight is 20 20....... etc.

Barbara Jo
05-01-2012, 09:06 PM
Being a CD since I was about 7 years old, at 64, I now realize that many of the life choices that I made were decided with CDing in mind, even if subconsciously.

Things like being happy at times when I lived alone that enabled me dress at will.
I have been married etc but they never knew about my CDing

I worked in a blue collor enviourment (now retired) and I could not feminise myself to much. I did pierce my ears though.

However I now find myself retired, living alone with no real friends as they all either died or moved away and have no family in the area. I now also find that I have trouble making friends for whatever reason(s).
So, now I can usualy dress at wiil.

My problem now is facial hair that needs heavy somewhat makeup to cover and looks unatural for the most part. Besides, I dislike heavy makup in general.
How I wish that I started electrolysis many years ago!
If I did, I would now spend many happy times out in publc as a female as I do have a feminine figure.
However, I can't due to my beard stuble and I find this very frustrating.

So, I now find myself living alone as a female for the most, part dressing in private sans makeup. My apartment is decorated in a rather feminine style as any single woman might. I now keep my legs, etc, shaved with minimal arm hair. I never had any chest hair etc.

Almost every evening can find me dressed in bra, panties, pantyhose, slip and a casual dress,/skirt, bouse etc. I sleep nighly as a female in my feminine bedroom.

Yes.... I really wish that I started electrolysis years ago !

Can anyone relate to this?

sissystephanie
05-01-2012, 09:32 PM
I can relate somewhat to what you are experiencing. I have been CD'ing for well over 60 years, and was married for almost 50 years. My late wife knew that I was a CD when we married and fully accepted me "as is!" I have never had the facial hair problem you have. However, I do have another problem. My late wife always did my makeup and fixed my wig since I was no good at either one. When she died I thought my days of going out in public as Stephanie were completely gone. That was 7 yers ago. But I soon had a change of heart. I decided to go out dressed as Stephanie but looking like the guy that I am. Been doing that for almost 7 years, and have never had any problems!! I have been asked where I bought the skirt or dress that I was wearing and did I really like wearing those things! I always answer those questions very honestly. I dress enfemme because I love to wear feminine clothes!! And I am usually dressed enfemme from the skin out, including my bra! I have natural 40 B's so have no need of falsies!

If you use a very good razor, you should be able to get a clean shave that would last for a little while! Try it and get yourself out in public. Oh yes, I do sleep enfemme as you do!!

BTW, my ancestral homestead is about 45 miles from Buffalo to the southeast!

paulaloha
05-01-2012, 09:37 PM
Hi Barbara, thanks for the post, this was actually very inspiring and thought provoking for me in a way.
I cannot relate too well to your particular life situation right now, mainly due to the fact that I am on the other end of the spectrum at only 22 years old myself.

But reading your thoughts have made me ask myself what I want the next 44 years to look like for me.
I have already started considering removing my facial hair as I simply don't like it, and it would be so nice to not have to worry about it all the time.
Other forms of slight feminization I have considered are getting my ears pierced, and plucking my eye brows. Also shaving most of my body on a regular basis. Now the society I'm entering into is growing more accepting of these things and my work environment doesn't frown upon it at all. I would almost say it encourages it in a way. So it made me look at myself and ask why I wouldn't want to be true to this part of myself and go for these things. I do not want to make it to 64 and to be realizing the same things you are. That my hind sight was 20 20 and I missed out on so many things I wanted to do in life.

I will say this though, my bathroom already looks more feminine than most guys you will find. I have lotions, shaving gels, women's razors, girly or gender neutral scented everything even a pink tooth brush. Even in my closet I'm starting to hang up some of my women's clothing and I have 2 drawers in my dresser for women's undergarments. Perhaps this will start overflowing into other area's of my apartment and decorations sometime soon...

Thanks again for the thought provoking post!
Paula

Launa
05-01-2012, 09:41 PM
Yeah, I can relate to having real coarse facial hair and it sucks. I was getting ready to go out dressed for the first time in my life a few months ago. I went to a barber for a face shave and he said I had one of the toughest beards he has ever seen so I know what you mean but I have learned to shave my face just as good as he could. I do the 4 point directions on all sides of my face and pull on the skin as your doing it. That takes things right down to the wood, it took a lot of getting used to but it works the best for me.
I really like the thought of electrolysis too, I think I'm going to look into it.
Why can't you start now? I know its a lot of bucks....

April_Ligeia
05-02-2012, 12:35 AM
Yes there are times I wish I had my chesy and back defoliated, but I won't now because I have extensive tattooing and don't want to mess it up. But, if I could get a 'do over...'

Stephanie47
05-02-2012, 02:18 PM
I don't know if any of those anti aging facial creams work. I can shave close, and, probably get away without regrowing the facial hair for half a day, especially in dimly lit places. If I had the opportunity to go back and discipline myself using facial creams, maybe my skin would be softer. Anyway, there's not too much a guy or girl can do in their sixties. If I were single I'd shave my body hair. I remember when my grandmother was in her 80's she had distinctive stubble on her upper lip. Maybe, it will be easier to pass in fifteen years! :)