PDA

View Full Version : CD and GG SO Intamacy

KristiKross
05-02-2012, 02:21 AM
From what I have been reading here it seems that most of us (CD) girls don’t get to enjoy any intimacy with their SO when enfemme.
Is this the case or am I reading too far into it.
I am fortunate as my SO has no problem with it.
Do many of you even want to be intimate when dressed?
I know dressing does make me feel more desirable and this in turn causes me to want intimate physical contact with her…

Frisky Kristi
:battingeyelashes:

Courtney_Glenn
05-02-2012, 02:39 AM
My wife genuinely does not care what I wear, however I think it's getting to the point where when we are getting intimate and I'm enfemme, she knows she's in for a good time because I feel more....adventurous, for lack of a better word. I consider myself lucky

Roxie X
05-02-2012, 03:05 AM
I agree with Courtney we try not to have intamacy with me dressed all the time.
However sex does get better and I love the end as she is the one in control.
I enjoy the intamacy as Roxie more than as me in the sexy sense, lingerie and clothes for men are very boring. I may be incorrect here but I feel most GG love sex in lingerie and so we men do too. So for my wife and I it gets more intamate with more play and touchy feely. It has also taught me more about leading upto the moments.

:kiss:

Kate T
05-02-2012, 06:49 AM
My wife has no interest in being intimate with me en femme. It is not something that I particularly want one way or the other. It is what it is. To me it is more important that we are sharing, so if I was en femme then how could she feel that I was truly focused on her?

rebekkadg
05-02-2012, 07:07 AM
My wife doesn't have any major issues with my being intimate with her while dressed. She enjoys some aspects such as when I put on nails and can run them over her body, she can't help getting aroused. Female voice while intimate bothers her a bit because she thinks the sounds I make and the sounds she makes are too similar and she feels like I am copying her (I am not). As for the rest it doesn't make much of a difference to her.

kimdl93
05-02-2012, 08:12 AM
My wife is perfectly OK with intimacy while I'm dressed, or undressed for that matter.

MandyGG
05-02-2012, 09:22 AM
From what I have been reading here it seems that most of us (CD) girls don’t get to enjoy any intimacy with their SO when enfemme.
Is this the case or am I reading too far into it.
I am fortunate as my SO has no problem with it.

First, you are fortunate for not only having a SO that doesn't mind the sexual aspect, you are fortunate for having an SO that doesn't mind the dressing in general! Yay for you!

I have to be ok with the intimate dressing, because in our life right now with schedules and priorities it is the only available time of the day that we can have him dress!

Female voice while intimate bothers her a bit because she thinks the sounds I make and the sounds she makes are too similar and she feels like I am copying her (I am not).

I have this issue as well. I do not like the "Femme Voice" either. It is good to hear that another wife feels the way that I do about it!

Marleena
05-02-2012, 09:25 AM
My wife has no interest in being intimate with me en femme. It is not something that I particularly want one way or the other. It is what it is. To me it is more important that we are sharing, so if I was en femme then how could she feel that I was truly focused on her?

Adina said it all for me. In the bedroom there is only one female, my wife.:)

ginafaye
05-02-2012, 01:16 PM
my wifey loves me in the bedroom dressed, we wouldnt have it any other way:)

Jamie Hugs
05-02-2012, 01:21 PM
I love being intimate while en femme, I think I feel the most feminine this way.

BRANDYJ
05-02-2012, 01:41 PM
Having had 2 past wives that I have been intimate with while dressed, and now an SO that is OK with it. It was not something I pushed for or even asked for that I recall. It just kind of been those times where we became playful. The same way it happened while not dressed. Yes I enjoyed it. But it is not a priority in my life today or was it ever. Yes, the encounters feel somewhat different but just as arousing and intimate either way. Just another way to make love and keep it from becoming to routine or boring.

Millie
05-02-2012, 01:46 PM
My wife loves it when I'm dressed when iwe're intimate. In fact she prefers it that way. Our sex life has been much better since then. Love Millie

2B Natasha
05-02-2012, 01:48 PM
Perhaps I dining something wrong here. When we get intimate it's OFF with the clothes. Nothing sexier then plain old skin for me. To each there own.

Stephanie47
05-02-2012, 02:06 PM
When we were first married forty years ago my wife found me wearing one of her floor length nylon gowns after she had gone to bed. She walked in on me standing in the kitchen. I told her I liked the feel of the nylon on my body. We ended up shopping for my own nighties and a garter belt and some stockings, too! The limited dressing was more of sex play than desire to be perceived as a woman. Several years later she asked me to not wear a nightie to bed because we had a child-OK. Later, when I realized I had true cross dressing desires, and, she found a very lovely Vanity Fair red bra, her interest changed. She could not understand cross dressing. Enter the three decades of DADT. Unless both get pleasure from it, being en femme while intimate is not going to work.

KarenCDFL
05-02-2012, 02:56 PM
Hi Kristi,

I happen to be married to a woman who enjoys having girl time together which includes intimate times.

phylisanne
05-02-2012, 03:13 PM
in my family when i am dressed no one wants to see me.especially my wife.

Chardonnay Merlot
05-02-2012, 03:32 PM
I find that that when I'm en femme during intimacy, and the more feminine i'm approached, the more virile I tend to get.

Marie-Elise
05-02-2012, 03:53 PM
I was recently intimate with my wife for the first time while en femme. Things went well and we had a good time. It had always been a fantasy of mine. However, she did say it was easier because the lights were off. I'll take what I can get. I am grateful she is supportive.

Lori Robins
05-02-2012, 04:09 PM
While my wife is OK with me dressing, it is mainly when no one is around or if we go to a cd event. As for sex, I have on occasion been dressed and even swapped roles but generally if I am wearing a nightie or something femm, it is get it off before we start! I would love to be dressed more often but as Stephanie said, it has to be enjoyable for both of us and if one is uncomfortable then whats the point?

WifeofWrenchette
05-03-2012, 02:44 AM
When we are intimate the SO is usually (9 times out of 10) dressed en femme. The other times we are just naked.

Alice
05-03-2012, 03:12 AM
My SO was initially wary of even seeing me dressed, but eventually warmed up to it and now Alice is involved in many (but certainly not all) of our romantic fantasies. We have been able to maintain a very well-rounded love life and balance exploration of fantasy with plain old emotional intimacy.

Beth Mays
05-03-2012, 07:03 AM
NO mixing of the two for my wife..

katie_barns
05-03-2012, 07:09 AM
To quote my wife. "Thats never going to happen." But I am not sure I really want to anyway.

JessHaust
05-03-2012, 07:45 AM
Our sex life has increased by several hundred percent since I started dressing. She loves to be intimate when I'm dressed, and we have both commented several times that it is a shame we did not discover this a long time ago,

Joanna41
05-03-2012, 08:02 AM
My wife and I have shards many intimate times while enfemm...she doesn't have a preference and neither do I as far as that goes. We sleaze love each other no matter what were wearing or not wearing...lol

Joanna

DCChris
05-03-2012, 08:21 AM
My GG GF is highly attracted to CDs and loves the dressing as an important part of when we are able to get together (she lives a few hours away). She enjoys laying out wonderful texting fantasies that we follow through with when together. Don't know for sure what makes it all work so far, but neither of us wants a serious long-term relationship. Both are still raising a child at home and she's about 20+ years younger than I. Managing the intimacy and fun while avoiding any commitment to a long term relationship, for now, is somewhat a challenge and time will tell how long it will last. But it's working for us pretty well right now. And what's interesting is that she really doesn't know why she is attracted to CDs, which we've discussed many times.

nikki47
05-03-2012, 08:53 AM
My wife is ok with my dressing which is more than i could wish for,but will never get intimate with me saying that it wouldn't feel right,she likes me to be the man she married when we make love.I don't mind anyway i might make a mess of my makeup and that's not right is it.lol

Nikki