PDA

View Full Version : No more under dressing for me, just dressing for what suits the occasion.

Rebecca W.
05-02-2012, 04:41 AM
I enjoyed reading the responses to my thread and a special thanks to Karren and Gender Blender for defining the term clothing. I no longer under dress, I dress for what will suit me for what I am doing today. Lets remove the tags and the so-called boundries to wearing what we feel comfortable in. I do not always need to be pretty and when I do I will dress that way.

Have a Nice Day.:)

sissystephanie
05-02-2012, 10:21 PM
Rebecca, I have been dressing like you described for many years. However, I do underdress most of the time. Other than my time in the military service I have been wearing a bra since I was 9 ears old. A doctor told my dad that I had 36 B breasts and needed to wear a bra so that I would not have sagging breasts at a later date. Since I was already wearing my older sisters panties whenever I could, I didn't mind wearing a bra at all. I do find the feminine things that I wear much more comfortable than male clothing, which is the main reason why I wear them.

Barbara Ella
05-02-2012, 11:22 PM
I normally detest labels, and i do believe that after a certain time there is no need to categorize exactly what women's clothing we are wearing at the moment. However, for the individuals who are new to this experience and have not yet found themselves, there is comfort in knowing that what they may be doing has a name and place in the field of crossdressing and they feel welcomed. This forum makes all feel welcomed, and goes a long way to integrating everyone into the continuum of crossdressing. As they find themselves the label loses significance. It does serve a function for the girls just beginning their journey who really do not know. I know, I was there only 7 months ago, and was so relieved to know that what i was doing at that time was acceptable. Now I do not care what I wear, I wear what feels right, and that in itself is a little frightening because what feels right is changing rapidly.

Not labeling what you do is a sign of maturation and progression along your journey. WTG Rebecca.

Hugs, Barbara