PDA

View Full Version : Long term "hidden female" short term freedem

CHEVELLE
05-03-2012, 04:49 AM
I am new here so I apologize for this post.
I have already mentioned alot of this in the getting to know you forum but I feel this might be a bit heavy for that arena.
I am 35 years old. I am 6I foot 5and inches tall and weigh 210 pounds.
. I am a truck driver
I race cars love baseball and enjoy football and was a 2 time state champion wrestler
. I play guitar and drums and was in several heavy metal bands.
I sound like a man's man right?
Well yes but inside I am a 35 year old nameless female veluptious beautiful with large breasts. The problem is (like that wasn't a big enough problem) I can't kill her.
I have tried since I was a teen and realized this to not be this way. I went out for "manly" sports did my best to ignore her presence and denied everything to myself. But while I was trying to kill the woman in me off I would relapse I would try on my sisters bras when I could and stuff them with baseballs. I would try on my ex wifes bras and stuff them with socks. I would wear makeup like marilyn manson on stage because that was safe or black nail polish and say it was a goth thing. I pierced my ears but went overboard in one so that I wouldn't be called gay because even though I feel I am a woman I only want to be with a woman. I met my current wife almost 4 years ago at a concert. We hit itboff and I knew she was the one. We both play guitar and thought it wouldn't go beyond forming a band. I told her about feeling I am female. Before we started dating. She had hoped that marrying her and giving me a daughter would keep the evil woman in me away. And for the 3 years of our relationship it kinda did. But lately she reared her head again and I couldn't chop it off this time. I went looking for natural ways to grow breasts. I figured if they "popped up" maybe she could deal with them. But being honest to a fault I told her I had started looking. We argued I cried and she realized it hurt me to live like this. She at first relented and said I could but she would probably not find me attractive anymore. I told her that I wouldn't do it then because I don't like being in my body but I couldn't live without her and I thought this would be a safe substitute for a complete gender corrective surgery. She finally said I could as long as I
1kept it away from the children
2let nobody find out
And I think she didn't want to see it either even though she saidbshe would buy my dresses and undies.
Now, before anybody thinks she is being selfish let me say this about my wife: she too is fighting demons. She is fighting being a lesbian. I told her that I thought that would be perfect that she could be with a girl and I could be that girl. But in her eyes I am a man and it wouldn't work in fact she feels it would only confuse her more to the point of being with another woman. She feels that ibis unfair for me to cd but she can't do anything about her demons even though she knows my problem wouldn't cause infidelity. She said I could even grow my breasts but I had to stop when she felt they woukd almost be too big to hide. In my head I am a ddcup but the breast form lady thinks with my body dimensions a d cup is big enough to look natural. My wife says I can do all this and she will purchased tue clothes but I wonder how she will be when I actually start. I know one of her worries is my safety. My occupation is dangerous enough with weather and other driving conditions. It is even more dangerous because criminals have decided its oj to rob and kill drivers. For a gg there is the added risk if rape or other attack and I shudder to think what coukdbhappen if I got caught en femme. I would be careful about what I wore and when like during the day I would probably wear the bra and forms under a baggy t shirt and panties under jeans so I could doth the boobs fast when I need to be out of the truckwork and wear the dress at night. There could be no make up as a quality mirror wouldn't work in my truck. My fear is being asked not to again by the live of my life and she has the right I feel fair is fair and if she feels like she is being cheated I will stop I just pray it wont happen and try to find a female name for the woman who lives inside the male shell of my existence.
My cb handle is the RockstaR that will have to be how I sign this till I either get named or find one I like.

Jocelyn Quivers
05-03-2012, 09:32 AM
No need to apologize and welcome. I do not face the occupantional/size/ issues that you do. However your experience's of trying to "kill the woman in me." Sounds very similar to mine. I also went through those phases of trying everything to be all male and hope that the fem side would eventually go away. For me in the end all of it blew up in my face, caused and some way still does cause problems for me in my male life.

All I can say is that for some that female side will force her way out eventually regardless of the best efforts to keep her inside or trying to kill her off. What helped me is no longer looking at "the woman" as a curse or an abomination but growing to love learn and accept her as a part of you and who you really are and were always, meant to be. Focus on the good the she brings to you and the happiness you will have once you learn to love and accept her.

That is until you learn the misery of trying to find female clothes that fit your body type properly, because that drives me insane! :bonk:

Tina B.
05-03-2012, 09:42 AM
I tried to kill her off through most of my twenty's, to no avail, by the time I reached my thirty's, I knew she was here to stay. alcohol didn't do it, drugs didn't do it. And going out and doing every dangerous thing i could, didn't seem to make me man up much either. So the only thing left to me was learn to be friends with her. Since then we have become very close, so close in fact, I think I would be lost without her. When I treat her good, she makes me feel good, when I ignore her, she makes be miserable, until I focus on her again. The answer, stop fighting it and learn to live with it.
Tina B.

diannecourtney
05-03-2012, 09:45 AM
Never thought to kill her off, because I love what she has done for me. Oh the girdle, the 4" inch stelleto heels, Yes would never find the season to kill the dear off.

busker
05-05-2012, 12:12 AM
I hate to be the one to reply with this suggestion but it sounds to me from your post that both you and your wife have some issues that might be taken care of first, before you try to address the cd issues. It does sound like you think you are a transexual and fighting that all the time could be mental nightmare. As to dressing while driving, I would think that it probably isn't a great idea, given that you can dress for now at home. Leave the work arena for your "man side", figure out how to deal with the dressing at home. Having real breasts is not something you want to take lightly. There is a whole world out that we see that as a negative, and at your age, there is a long way to retirement. you might want to read some on the forum at
http://www.gynecomastia.com.
Men who develop breasts (due to medication or other medical problems) are cutting them off faster than you can say boobs. 14000 was the stat I read for 2009. That's a double mastectomy. A gender counselor might help if there is one in your area. take it slowly for now. Haste truly does make waste.Best of luck .