PDA

View Full Version : Are you done evolving as an MTF and reached all of your goals?

Marleena
05-03-2012, 10:18 AM
This is a question for everybody, be it CD/TG/IS/TS. I have read many threads where members are still evolving while others have reached a plateau where they are happy and things won't go any further. We all reach a place (I hope) where we are satisfied.

So are you satisfied where you are at, or still discovering or wanting more?

Have you reached your goals?

AvidFan
05-03-2012, 10:32 AM
nope, hope to someday have laser done. A femme haircut. then we'll see how I feel

Joanna41
05-03-2012, 10:39 AM
Never gonna feel like I've reached the top...too many clothes still to try on...too many hair styles still lok at.

Joanna

bobbie c
05-03-2012, 10:43 AM
marleena...good question....done? never!!...when you are thats a sad place....as all in life, it is the journey that is exciting,the destination...heck...i don't have one. turn the key and lets go...got more looks, makeup, and clothes to do....

Contessa
05-03-2012, 10:46 AM
I'm almost there Marleena, *I only have a few things left to do with how I look. Goals are easily accomplished. I just do them or try them no matter how they turn out. My next goal is to travel by train home en femme the whole way. So two and a half days on a train. Or the bus.

Do you consider learning to put on eyelashes straight an accomplishment? I still need to be able to do it. I am not satisfied with how I look as a woman but there are things that I can change or add, and others I can't. I still buy my clothes from thrift shops mainly and sometimes some stuff doesn't fit. Most things do though. I have also figured out a way or reason to change clothes (dress). I do it at work and travel home en femme on Fridays whether on the train(trolley) or I drive. Saturdays I travel on public transport en femme to group therapy. Until I need to find another outlet for changing clothes. Is this what you mean? And how about you?

Tess

kimdl93
05-03-2012, 10:55 AM
I honestly don't think I'll ever be completed. I hope to do more things with my wife en femme...particularly travel. Beyond that I hope to stave off the ravages of time for as long as possible and continue to improve my presentation.

CHEVELLE
05-03-2012, 10:56 AM
As for appearance I haven't started yet. I'm getting caught up from a bad winter financially (I own my own 18 wheeler well the cab part anyway) and this winter being slow I have alot of bills to catch up on. But pgysicly I don't have far that I can go. I have a limit of how big I can grow my breasts if I grow them falsies to buy for out here a couple of skirts a couple dresses and underwear. But emotionally that's where the uphill climb is going to be. Nit only for me but for my wife as well. I am just past the trying to kill my inner woman off and depending on how things go with my wife I may return to that as my wife and kids mean more to me than I do and i will do anything for them yes even if it makes me miserable.

Kerigirl2009
05-03-2012, 11:06 AM
I am still evolving and learning who I am or where I should go from here. I am not happy with who I am as a person but I hope that I will find that happiness someday.

docrobbysherry
05-03-2012, 11:10 AM
I'll never be satisfied until I'm in the ground, Marleena. That being said, so far, I've exceeded any and all the things I've wanted to do as a CD. However, I DO have at least one that's quite difficult left!

I'd like to be viewed as a pretty young woman out in public at fairly close range! Considering that I'm over 60, that's a tall order! We'll see what else pops into my scrambled mind!

Sally24
05-03-2012, 11:11 AM
I'm probably 90% done but that last 10% may take the rest of my life. :eek:Mostly fine tuning though.

Sandra1746
05-03-2012, 11:14 AM
My journey of self-discovery will never end as long as I have any quality of life left. The point of reaching a goal is to set another one and move toward it.

The journey will never end,
Sandra1746

suzy1
05-03-2012, 11:34 AM
In all seriousness Marleena I can say I am happy just as I am.
There is a lot of Suzy in me and I feel satisfied with my life. A am a sort of woman/man mixture. [In that order]:D

I am very lucky and I know it.

Kate Simmons
05-03-2012, 11:47 AM
I'll never stop evolving as a person. Being a CD is part of the overall ride Hon.:)

Stephanie47
05-03-2012, 12:19 PM
I'm pretty much where I am going to end up unless I win a big lottery. I need a walk in closet for myself. Physically my goal is to weigh in at 175 lbs. That's realistic. I cannot do anything about the height. Normal shrinkage through age is just going to go so far. I now envy those of you who were 'vertically challenged' all your life. Emotionally, I'm still balancing life's expectations with some probably unattainable goals. That's a nice way of saying I'm waiting for my wife to evolve.

Rachel Renee
05-03-2012, 12:57 PM
I am solidly still evolving and will likely never be "done". I'm in a very different place than I was even five years ago. I Have no idea where I'll be with this in another five or ten or twenty years, but I am resolved to be open to anything that comes my way.

Cheryl T
05-03-2012, 01:09 PM
Evolution is never ending...if you stagnate you will go the way of the Dinosaurs and it's much too early for this gal to become part of the past.

Eve II
05-03-2012, 01:21 PM
Not even close to final evolving. A huge milestone will be being in femme mode and experiencing sex with a man.

suchacutie
05-03-2012, 02:02 PM
Tina has only been with us for 6 years. I'm very pleased at her progress, but she'll need a few years yet to be completely comfortable in her feminine self.

ArleneRaquel
05-03-2012, 02:06 PM
Marleena,
We continue to evolve through out are entire life, weather we know it or not. In my case, in so far as Cd'ing, I've been basically a 24/7 girl for years and love my life style, but I may wake up tomorrow and decide to dump the whole thing. I love, among other things chicken breasts and chocolate, but I may increase or decrease my intake at any time. When I went 24/7 at age 56 I also changed my sexual desires, something I thought would never happen, we are humans and continue to evolve. Just my :2c:.:)

JessHaust
05-03-2012, 03:19 PM
I don't think there is any place left to go for me. I'm not going to transition, I don't want to live full time. All my friend and family know. I have an active social life, so Yes I guess I have reached that spot.
Now this does not include the fantasy of knocking off another 20lbs!

STACY B
05-03-2012, 03:26 PM
Never gonna feel like I've reached the top...too many clothes still to try on...too many hair styles still lok at.

Joanna

Heyyyyyy you took my answer !! LOL,,,LOL,,, Ohhhhhhh an laser too . An the wieght too ,,,

Tina B.
05-03-2012, 04:13 PM
I didn't even know I needed goals, I just thought I was messing around with clothes and make up, and having fun being who I am. But if I have to have a goal, I want to lose 30 more pounds, and not lose it in the hips, or chest, any suggestions?
Tina B.

Jocelyn Quivers
05-03-2012, 04:34 PM
No where close, I've made lots of improvement over the years but I still have a ways to go. For now I'm still trying to master standing up in my pics. Then the whole voice thing, going out in public, am I more than a CD dilemma etc. At least another 15 years at my current pace of progress.

kristinacd55
05-03-2012, 04:41 PM
Yes, I'm currently happy where I'm at and even dropping back a bit at this point. I believe it has something to do with being 48 days sober, but whatever.....I'm taking it for what it is at this moment! I go out occasionally with other tg friends and our big get together is next Saturday night! Can't wait!

sissystephanie
05-03-2012, 07:58 PM
I reached all my goals many years ago, when my dear wife was still alive! Now I am happy to be able to still dress when I feel like it. Since I am not good with makeup or fixing my wig, I don't even bother. But I still dress as Stephanie and go out in public looking like a man in feminine clothes!!

RachelZ
05-03-2012, 08:09 PM
I'm very happy with how I have evolved over the years and I'm excited to see what the future holds as I continue to grow.

BLUE ORCHID
05-03-2012, 08:13 PM
Hi Marleena, Well I've only been dressing for almost 65yrs. I'm still in the learning stage.

Barbara Ella
05-03-2012, 08:28 PM
I have no goals, because I really do not have the time left to set them. I will continually evolve and change, and that might not always mean moving forward with my feminine, it could mean a back step in my feminine side to move forward in my total being. Who knows? It will not change who I am.

Barbara

Krista1985
05-03-2012, 08:34 PM
Not to get overly philosophical, but Buddah once said something like, "want begets want, begets want." In other words if some mystical being gave you everything you wanted today, tomorrow you would find new things to want and so on without end.

That's sort of like my evolution as a CD in my view. I began with some modest wants that, once fulfilled opened the door to new wants. I got my bra and forms first, added some feminine clothing little by little until I was head to toe. From there it was wanting a wig and acquiring/learning to use make-up (PS Mission accomplished) which led me to want to accessorize and coordinate some outfits. In preparation for what? I can only guess that one day I'll be wanting to go out and meet with other CD's, immerse more deeply into the 'lifestyle' if it can be termed as such.

So to answer the question, I don't think I am done evolving. There are goals I have not even thought up yet that will reveal themselves once I accomplish my present set of goals.

crossIsFun
05-03-2012, 08:41 PM
As far as a point of CDing, yes... I'm happy and satisfied where I am now. I've gone to all the places I've wanted, some I loved, some I didn't...

All I know that I want now which I haven't had yet, completly, is a relationship with a woman who is fine with it all. I know it'll happen/can happen, but if there was just one thing on my checklist that hasn't been checked yet, that would be it.

kellycan27
05-03-2012, 08:44 PM
Haven't made my first million dollars yet.

Miriam-J
05-03-2012, 08:52 PM
I sure hope I'm not done. In Darwinian terms, those who are too well adapted to environment are destined for extinction upon any upset to that environment. I intend to continue learning, growing, adapting for many years to come, until those abilities are eliminated by my own lack of breath and heartbeat.

At a more practical level, I feel quite satisfied with where I am in my crossdressing life and I suspect that I'm near the extent of my explorations. But there are still a lot of nagging thoughts at the edge of my consciousness (fantasies, possible adventures) that might be brought to fruition at some time in the future. I look forward to the serendity to come.

Miriam

Sarah-J
05-03-2012, 10:18 PM
Haven't made my first million dollars yet.

I'm working on my second million now... I gave up on the first. :D

As for the question, heck, I've only recently begun! I'm still trying to figure myself out. There is still so much more to explore; shaving, makeup, painting nails...

As for now, I'm not in any hurry to rush into any of that. I'm content right where I am.

kellycan27
05-04-2012, 12:31 AM
I'm working on my second million now... I gave up on the first. :D

You jest, but I am serious :battingeyelashes:

paulinescotlandcd
05-04-2012, 03:10 AM
I have been out to a Restaurant for a great meal with other Cd'ers. I have been in the company of other Cd'ers at regular monthly meetings, my only outstanding matter is to have my ears pierced and then I can honestly say that's it folks. I wish someone could invent something that did away with the 6 week healing period as I reckon I could come up with a story if the tiny holes were ever noticed.

erickka
05-04-2012, 05:22 AM
I am borderline OCD when it comes to being enfemme. I will always be trying to improve on something, no matter how minute it may be. I guess I could say at age 50+, I have reached the plateau, but a little tweaking now and then is a good thing.

Raychel
05-04-2012, 05:39 AM
Overall I am pretty happy with where I am at for the dressing part. I am hoping one day to have more time to be myself and be more comfortable in my own home. But I believe that someday that will happen.

PretzelGirl
05-04-2012, 11:54 AM
I am always happy with myself. You have to be if life is going to be good. But what keeps life interesting is always either moving on to something else or challenging yourself to do more with something you already do. Well, I am not moving on.....

vivianann
05-04-2012, 12:38 PM
I know where I want to be with my feminine image, however I have a ways to go to get there. I do not want srs, however I want to live full time as a woman, I am very comfortable in my skin when I am dressed enfemme, and out in public. I need a lot permanent hair removal from my face and body, I would like to have breast implants also to complete the feminine image.

Brittany CD
05-04-2012, 09:18 PM
I'm not done yet, nor am I completely satisfied. I am done evolving as a crossdresser in the sense I understand that I am one, but I have a long way to go. When I can step out of that closet and be able to be Katie and have a closet full of women's clothing and wigs, then I think I'll be satisfied

Sammy777
05-06-2012, 01:23 PM
Have you reached your goals?

Oh gawd NO! :D
You should never stop.
Reached all your goals have you?
Then get some new ones.
I think the day you settle in and want for not is the day you begin to die.
And I don't plan on doing that any time soon. But that's just me :)

April_Ligeia
05-06-2012, 10:42 PM
Well, my only goal is to do what I want, so I believe I have reached that goal. The rest of it is a moving target.

NathalieX66
05-06-2012, 10:50 PM
:cute:
Can't say.
But I like where I'm at now. I've been in the public eye for more than two years after a couple of decades of suppression.
I haven't really come to the point where I need to do hormones or operations, but if I ever get to that point down the road where I need to do it, I will.

Right now, going out as my femme side, daytime or night time, is pretty damn cool. I like it.