PDA

View Full Version : Do you like to tease???

Stephanie47
05-03-2012, 01:06 PM
Yesterday at a different thread I told I had received a newly acquired vintage full slip. I was going to wear it today. Well, it more than exceeded my expectations. The eBay seller probably could have had more bidding if the slip had been described better. It is a very lacy hot pink slip. Although the maker tag is gone, the size and style tag is still there. It is American made by ILGWU members. But, the big surprise was it is a doubled layered slip.

Now I normally wear my slips to match the color of my dress. But, just sometimes I want to play the tease! I could not resist slipping this honey on. It hits just above the knee. The dress I choose is an adorable black by Silhouettes. It hits just below the knees and has cap sleeves. It has sparkling silver threads running through the fabric. It is definitely more of a party dress than ordinary day wear.

When I was growing up and already had developed the taste for lacy full slips, I ALWAYS, ALWAYS got excited by the hint of a slip under a dress. I love it when a full skirted dress reveals the slip underneath, such as white slip under black dress or, in my selection today, hot pink under black.

So, when you dress up to go out, do you play the tease sometimes or do you go for the more modest look. The women I know in my family say it is bad form to show your undergarments. However, if they would realize what a tease they could be, I think more women would give that little hint of expectation and excitement!

Cheryl T
05-03-2012, 01:08 PM
I think we all enjoy a bit of teasing now and then. A friend of mine described my look as "Corporate Naughty"...so I suppose that tells the tale...LOL.

kimdl93
05-03-2012, 01:15 PM
Honeslty, I'm not much of a tease and hopeless at flirting. Its just not me. I tend towards a modest, but hopefully fashionable appearance....I know....boring!

cathie pantyhose
05-03-2012, 01:27 PM
im so dim i dont know when im being "teased" and or flirted with.....and im certainly not good at it myself.

Alayna
05-03-2012, 02:18 PM
I like it when my bra straps peak out, and with a short skirt I like the welts of my stockings to show as well. Just a little tease - seductive but not too ****ty :)

Edit: Really? Really?!! SL*T is banned from use??? I just saw someone use SH*T yesterday and that wasn't asterisked out. I've never understood why this site makes such a big deal out of dirty language...

Kate Simmons
05-03-2012, 02:24 PM
I'm the Queen of tease Hon. I had a lot of good female teachers. You don't really think that when someone was told by someone else that their slip was showing, they didn't know it did you? All part of the game for sure and all of us can play it if we are up for it.:)

Lorileah
05-03-2012, 02:58 PM
I am a flirt and a tease but I never associated those with showing underclothing. Looking around now I guess most girls are flirting. I have seen more panty waistbands and bra straps at the mall than I ever saw in the lingerie department of Sears when I was growing up.

ArleneRaquel
05-03-2012, 03:00 PM
I never tease or flirt, so help me god. :censor::BS:

aly01
05-04-2012, 12:28 AM
Isn't it more fun to tease than not. It's so fun and enjoyable when your bra straps, or the lines form your panties or stockings/pantyhose show, to see the reaction, and looks people give.

Vickie_CDTV
05-04-2012, 04:16 AM
I always appreciate a tease with a lacy slip showing or a brief glimpse of a stocking top etc. As for myself, I would love to be able to tease and flirt, but the problem is being a hetero TV, who can I flirt and tease with?

Caroline_Femmy
05-04-2012, 05:14 AM
Tease? :P :P :P wow!!
I love it, that's why I became a CD

Amber Chen
05-04-2012, 09:47 AM
I'm not one to *tease*. I like the nice, appropriately dressed, 'blend in' look. I know...BOOORRRING!!!

The other CDs used to ask me why I'd wear a pair of jeans (women's, naturally!) instead of a dress or skirt to the CD/TV/TS meetings. The meetings were so crowded, lots of us ended up sitting on the floor. I hated struggling with a skirt to avoid showing off my underwear to everybody across the room!

SheriM
05-08-2012, 08:40 AM
I do like to tease. Although clearly a male, it's a little exciting if a female notices the panty waistband or a bra strap. It usually gets a smile and sometimes a conversation.
SheriM

wilt575
05-08-2012, 12:49 PM
I do like to tease. Although clearly a male, it's a little exciting if a female notices the panty waistband or a bra strap. It usually gets a smile and sometimes a conversation.
SheriM

With you all the way SheriM but go on farther use "b" forms tops and front seamd jeans,and or studded stiched back pocket ones

Jordan1984
05-08-2012, 06:18 PM
I would say I am a bit of a tease. I like to wear thongs to work so when I am out and out I sometimes bend over to show the thong peaking out of the top sometimes by mistakes but sometimes not lol.