PDA

View Full Version : ok i got

lori m crawford
05-03-2012, 06:42 PM
i got my fishing license i love to fish an camp used to have a 22ft caben crusser but i have not seen no body say much about going fishing or camping as a women i read a lot about wonting to go summing but not oney thing els so we we as cd-ts can not do that i am going to dress an go might teah a man a thing or two lololo:)

RADER
05-03-2012, 11:27 PM
Through the VA, I got a life time sportsman license.
I can go fishing, hunting, anything. O How I love the VA.
BTW you have to be over 60 to get it.
Rader

Joanne f
05-04-2012, 01:32 AM
I use to go fishing a lot of the beach at night , use to wear a short skirt sometimes the only problem was once you where out of the circle of light from the lantern it was pitch black so you could not see if anyone was coming :heehee: and it got quite cold.

rita63
05-04-2012, 10:15 PM
I used to love wilderness conoing, yes lots of fish. Would love to do it en femme and lay out on the rocks in a bikini, OK a one peice. Just need to find a strapping guid to help an old girl.

hugs rita

Tina B.
05-05-2012, 10:53 AM
No fisherman, but have enough camping gear, I had to get a truck to go camping, The wife and I love to camp, but at are age, we do it comfort, and haul a lot of stuff, most don't bother with.
Tina B.

RADER
05-05-2012, 03:44 PM
What is a sin; I Live across the street from a 478 acre lake in Illinois.
Great Bass and Walleye fishing, and I have not wet a line in years.
Sad to admit, just to busy to go fishing.
Rader

BLUE ORCHID
05-05-2012, 08:42 PM
Hi Lori, Orchid goes camping in the motorhome but stays inside.

Lyndaloves
05-06-2012, 01:29 AM
I had totally forgotten about this, thanks for letting me remember
at 3 am my alarm went off. I was alone at home.
I slipped on my bra, panties, and garter belt rolled my stockings up my legs and clipped them in place.
slipped on my heels, and then slipped into my little black dress. I stuffed my bra with my big water balloons,
I combed out my long hair and added a touch of makeup.
Jumping into my truck in the garage I left home on a cold damp morning and drove to a marsh about an hour away.
Once there I climbed into the back seat of the truck and pulled on some insulated pants and shirt,over my dress.
Slipped on some heavy socks and then into my hip waders. I put on my camo parka and left the truck, and walked 20 minutes to the edge of the marsh.
Squatting down in my duck blind I waited for the first of many flights of ducks and geese I expected that morning.
I had felt triumphant enough just knowing I was there dressed as I was even if it was under my hunting clothes.
Then out of the dim morning came a flock of geese over the water. A couple of calls and they headed straight at me.
I waited and waited then jumped to my feet raising my SXXXXXN to my shoulder and pulled the trigger and
Care to suggest what happened next............Did Imention that I liked my big water balloon breasts.
As the SXXXXXN fired the recoil burst my right breast and water ballon soaked me from my chest to toes.
By the time I got back to the truck I was frozen and had to drive back home soaking wet.
It was fun though,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I guess!!!

Lynda

prettytoes
05-06-2012, 08:35 AM
I was at my cabin yesterday. I did some turkey hunting in the morning, dressed in full camo, and of course panties and a bra underneath. After lunch, I went fishing; I caught 3 nice trout. On weekends, there is lots of activity up there, so underdressing is my only option. I have fished in a denim mini skirt during the week, when nobody is around. It feels great to spend some time outdoors in a skirt!