PDA

View Full Version : shopping enfem first time

cdtraveler
05-04-2012, 11:49 AM
Well finally shopped enfem the other day and while I got stares I expected it and decided to enjoy myself rather than worry about what others though. Did it while on the road so there were no fears of being ID'd. Thought it would be fun shopping with a friend for support. Have all of you to thank for expanding my horizons.

PretzelGirl
05-04-2012, 12:07 PM
You just expanded your own horizons. Give yourself all of the credit.

So did you find anything nice? Pictures girl or it didn't happen! :heehee:

SANDRA MICHELLE
05-04-2012, 01:20 PM
Good for you! Did you buy anything or at least try some clothes or shoes on????

Amber Chen
05-04-2012, 01:51 PM
yeah, you need to tell us the whole story! What did you try on, and what did you buy? Was your friend a GG or CD, or a bf?

Joanne Curl
05-04-2012, 06:54 PM
I love shopping enfem, it just feels right. I love trying on clothes and finding something that makes me feel pretty.

rocketscientist
05-04-2012, 09:12 PM
Good for you! Hold your head up high and OWN it! As long as you are comfortable with your presentation, others will be too. Hugs, Tonya

tonidouglas
05-06-2012, 12:05 PM
That is great I remember my first time out shopping I was so nervous, but since then I have been out with a sister and a gg friend both of wich encourage me so I would say if you get the chance to go in a group it will help build y our confidence.

msginaadoll
05-06-2012, 06:30 PM
Congratulations for stepping out of your comfort zone. I still get nervous when I head out shopping to a restaurant, etc. Its that feeling that people will laugh or make fun of me I guess. It hasnt happened but its hard sometimes to not play those head games.

lauraann
05-06-2012, 10:49 PM
That has to be such a rush. I can only dream of the day.

Kathy4ever
05-07-2012, 03:41 AM
Now that you did it I bet you are hooked and will start doing it all the time. Enjoy!!! it only gets easier from here.

Beverley Sims
05-07-2012, 06:08 AM
The best part about shopping en femme is the lack of self conciosness and you can concentrate on the items on display, try them against yourself, feel the bras, and other items that you might wish to inspect closely.

mollymature
05-07-2012, 06:39 AM
I just love to hear about you girls going out and face the world.It is a big step for us,a step i am not ready to make for now,so i stick to the carnival ones a year.But i think you are strong girl.Keep it up sis.Kiss from molly

Chari
05-07-2012, 08:07 AM
Every journey begins with "one small step", but IMO you have made a giant leap! Always be comfortable and confident in all your adventures, and of what you wear, but especially in who YOU are!!! Thanx for sharing.

shawnsheila
05-07-2012, 10:59 AM
YAY! One of the greatest feelings to 1) be out and around en femme and 2) to go shopping while en femme. Glad you had a great time. I don't get to go out that often but when I do I feel like I am walking on clouds :)

Janine cd
05-07-2012, 09:16 PM
I've shopped en femme and enjoyed it thoroughly. It's nice when a SA spends time with you helping to find the things that you really like.