PDA

View Full Version : First crossdressing dream!?

Simply Joslyn
05-04-2012, 03:11 PM
ok so not the first but I'll count it as such because its the first that I didn't control to make a cd dream a la a lucid dream, and its the first were I felt I wasn't hiding it and it involved the whole actual dream unlike others.
So here goes what I can remember I can't quite remember what I was wearing, but I was all done up and with my entire family. This is a little surprising because they don't know anyway, we were apparently in this paradise type place, you know beaches pools, hotels the works and I was there to attend a cd event (never been so unusual once more) we all step off the bus and my dad screams to the hotel hey all you dudes, and this offends me so I chuck a soda can at him and he moves out of the way only to hit this nice gg square in the chest. All I can do is say how sorry I am and stand there with my legs together my head down and my hands overtop each other at my waist, but she says its all right so the dream continues on to just me and my twin sister hanging out in the pool just chatting and well I'm still in drag lol.
Anyway it was lovely, though what confuses me is the part about my dad, hes alot more caring and understanding than my mom can be (shes batshiz crazy) so I wounder why, I guess I feel like i'd be betraying him most by coming out about my crossdressing, I mean if you have only one son, and hes the only one who can carry on the family name, what does it mean if he likes to dress up like a chick some times.

Anywho if anyone has some input to help me think this one out or you want to tell me of any dreams you may have had my ears are always open. Thanks:daydreaming:

Abbygirl
05-04-2012, 09:19 PM
Well I won't begin to try and analyze your dream, but I will say I can identify with the part about feeling like you betray your dad more than your mom. I'm much more comfortable having women know my little secret than men. Not sure why. My parents don't know but I can easily see it being harder on my dad than my mom.

My CD dreams are always about being found out, usually I'm out in public trying to hide my boobs. Dressed in drab but with forms on. Every now and then I get a good dream where it doesn't bother me that everyone sees my boobs.

SANDRA MICHELLE
05-05-2012, 11:16 AM
The way I see it you won't be betraying your dad, you can still carry the name on for him and he can also say he's got a part time daughter. As I see it you are the best of both worlds!!! If I were 19 as you are and know what I know now I would have jumped in full bore and lived my life as a CD'er full time, still would have been the man I needed to be for the man stuff but i would be the woman I always wanted to be the rest of the time.

docrobbysherry
05-05-2012, 11:41 AM
I think you're VERY lucky to have had any sort of CDing dream. I've never had one.

As far as getting messages from dreams, judging from mine, I don't believe I can. However, if u have a recurring theme over and over again a number of nites THEN, u probably can conclude there may be a message there!

RADER
05-05-2012, 02:45 PM
Might it be you had way to much Soda Pop last night?
Very interesting dream, especially when you threw the can at your dad.
That is what made me think of you having to much Pop the night before.
Myself, I dream of a vacation in a beautifully cabin in the woods, by a lake where
I could stay dressed for the whole week or two.
Only if a dream can come true.
Rader

BillieJoEllen
05-07-2012, 10:19 AM
I hope I can explain myself appropriately. I've never had a CDing dream. Since I was very young I have always dreamed I was a girl or woman. Therefore whenever I'm wearing a skirt or dress in my dreams I am a girl/woman. I'm not a CDer. Make sense?

Janine cd
05-07-2012, 09:29 PM
I had a crossdressing dream last night in which I was searching through a closet and found a beautiful dress that was my size. I took the dress off the hanger and tried it on. All I remember is that the fabric was satiny and felt so nice.

abbie_lynn
05-07-2012, 09:38 PM
Whenever I have a dream in which I get 'caught', which I remember a couple occurrences, it's always focused on a very awkward chat with a male in my life.

Carrie R
05-07-2012, 10:18 PM
I rarely remember my dreams... but I had one the other day where I met Stanley Kubrick, who's been dead since 1999, maybe that's why he laughed at me when I asked for an autograph.